Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-22-2022, 05:04 PM   #1
theGoon

Default [Non-Fiction] Barefoot Humiliation Challenge 1 - "Survey"

Hey all, this is my first story post and also my first time writing anything remotely erotic so enjoy.

I'm 21m, live in the south-east US on a college campus where I am a student. My gf and I have never done anything kinky because that's not her thing so I guess this is my outlet now!

Here's my little blurb:

Likes: feet/barefoot exhibitionism, nudity (private), semi-public and public clothing/shoes control, sending pictures, bondage/self-bondage, humiliation (forced interaction with strangers, or personal appearance etc), clothing destruction/risking, being a slave (online or thru messenger/pics)
Dislikes: writing on body, anything too extreme, most other non-vanilla kinks like food, scat, etc
Limits: full-on public nudity, caught by friends/family, personally identifiable information / blackmail, showing my face online

Now for the story.

I dressed for the day in a pair of comfy shorts, no underwear, and a T shirt. I put a pair of cheap flip flops in my backpack and headed downstairs from my dorm room. I walked down and out the door, down another flight of stairs inside, and then finally out the door to the exterior.

Outside, it was a bright and sunny day at around 71°, and I loved the way the golden sunlight hit my skin. Especially, looking down, I felt a bit of shock seeing my own bare feet, stepping quickly across the cold, smooth stone. Being barefoot outside feels incredible, it's a feeling of being raw and free and at ease that is unmatched, and it's a damn shame it's not a more common and acceptable occurence around here. Even this simple act of exposure was enough to already begin to make me feel turned on.

I walked across to an adjacent dorm, opened the door, and walked inside to see a girl walking down the hall towards me. She was pretty cute and dressed nicely, and she said, "Hey!" with a smile as our eyes met. I saw her gaze flick down across my body and land on my feet, and observed a hint of amusement creeping into her eyes.

"Hi! ...could I have 30 seconds of your time?" I responded, watching her face quickly change into one of confusion.

"Sure?"

"I'll walk with you," I gestured, and as she caught up we stepped back outside through the door.

At this point my heart was racing. Not only had I impulsively started a conversation, I'd also begun walking right beside this girl, to who knows what destination! As we walked, I took a longer look at her, observing her soft features and noticing the shape of her body. All the while, her eyes kept moving between my face, and my feet. I internally squirmed at the predicament I was in, completely unable to hide from this person for the next few minutes.

"So, what is it?" she asked, after a few seconds.

I hesitated, then spoke on impulse:

"I'm in a class that's doing an assignment where each student is assigned a random task that involves breaking a social norm to do something corny, awkward, etc and asking strangers a series of questions about it, to learn about psychological reactions to unique or abnormal appearances or behavior."

There's a grain of truth. There is a class that has that assignment, but I'm not in it. And what came next was totally made up:

"My task was to go out without shoes, and interview 10 people about their opinions of students walking barefoot on campus."

At this, she smiled.

"Sure, I'll answer your questions!"

My chest tightened. I knew that now, there was no way out. I had to talk to this girl, to make up a conversation with her about the very thing that I'm most ashamed to be turned on by, to explicitly invite her judgement and leave me no choice but to embrace the humiliation. My face burned and I looked at her again, only to see she was again staring at my feet as we walked.

"Question one, have you ever seen someone walk around campus barefoot before?"

"Yeah, once or twice. Mostly girls at night who don't want to wear their heels."

She made eye contact with me again and we both smiled, as we turned the corner of the sidewalk. At this point we'd walked past my building, and were headed for a more populated area. My heart sank as I saw a bus pulling up in the distance and knew that soon, dozens more students would be filtering through the walkways and paths ahead of us.

We walked on.

"Question two. Have you ever walked barefoot on campus?"

"Yes, once. My sandal broke.*

How I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for that.

As we continued walking, we passed by multiple other students. A few ignored us, buried in their phones, but the majority seemed to have the same reaction. They'd scan across her face, then mine, then their gaze would land on my feet. A stare, accompanied by either an amused smile, a crinkled nose and a frown (rarely), or no reaction at all.

"Last question. What do you think in general? Does this bother you, or would you ever try it?"

She paused, then replied, "No, it doesn't bother me. Honestly I respect you, I mean it's a nice day and there's no real reason anyone should judge."

We turned a corner onto a more secluded path, and continued walking.

"As for would I try it?" She mused, "I don't know. Yeah. Not right now, but I might."

"Awesome! Well, thank you for your time! Have a good one."

"Oh, sure! See ya!"

Wow. I turned down a side path and walked into the nearest building, sitting down in a bathroom stall. Holy shit. I was internally trembling and couldn't believe what I had done. I was seen by at least 30 people. That was so amazing.

The rest of my day was uneventful. I put my shoes back on and went to class, thinking of what tomorrow might bring.

I absolutely loved doing this impromptu challenge and there will definitely be a part 2. One idea I have is telling someone that my assignment is to convince them to take their shoes off and walk together to where they're going, which if I can pull it off would be incredible. I would love any ideas anyone has for future challenges like this and any feedback or comments in general.

DM me for pics/videos if you want
theGoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 01:37 PM   #2
Phoebe11

Very interesting challenge. Could be great if you can somehow involve your girlfriend in part 2.
Phoebe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:43 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Haha, very fun! I adore the idea of challenging yourself to talk a random stranger into joining you in being barefoot. Oddly enough, given my vast experience as a lifestyle barefooter, I've never tried that. Not directly in one shot, anyway, with a stranger.

I've convinced many people to give barefooting a try, but always people who were curious to begin with.

I think I'll PM you... I'd love to talk to you live about this, if you're interested. There are worlds and worlds of advice I can offer you. Or not, if you'd rather explore it on your own.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk