Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2019, 04:08 AM   #1
Littlesass

Female Supermarket fun

It looks HUGE but it was actually not that big.

Step 1: Head out
Grab your shopping money and head out to the super market.

Step 2: Shop
You may buy what ever fruit or vegetable you really like, but it has to be an item that is long, wide and phallic shaped. (I personally prefer cucumbers and bananas)

Step 3: Purchase
Head to the checkout counter, purchase all of your items (including your special item), add some condoms and ask where the restroom is.

Step 4: Play
Head to the restroom, wash it thoroughly, choose a stall, pull down those panties of yours and play with that special item so that your juices start flowing/edge.

Step 5: Insert
When you have worked yourself up enough I want you to shove that new toy all the way up inside your pussy and hike up those panties so it is trapped inside you.

Step 6: Head Home
Walk out casually like you are just any other customer. Walk all the way home like that if you daring or take your car if the distance is too great.

Step 7: Home
When you get home I want you to strip down, get on all fours and edge. Then put away your groceries without using your hands. Push it out like a good girl and take a bite of it before cleaning it with your tongue while rubbing yourself to orgasm. Feel free to use any other item to fill your hole while you do but do not forget to suck it clean after!

Step 8: Aftermath
Write to me in details everything that went through your head during and how it made you feel. Picking out the item, checking out, playing with yourself, walking out etc

Bonus: Add another item for your other hole (could be fairly small and lubed/sucked), you do not have to clean it orally if you are not into it!
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.

Last edited by Littlesass; 11-30-2019 at 05:03 AM.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Littlesass for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, hidden public humiliation, insertions, semi public