Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
sexychaton912

Default ways to spice up my weekend... Dare me

I'm Looking for some things to do over the weekend either at home alone, online or when I'm out and about in the woods at the beach at the cinema or just shopping
sexychaton912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychaton912 View Post
I'm Looking for some things to do over the weekend either at home alone, online or when I'm out and about in the woods at the beach at the cinema or just shopping
For the day:

Wear a short skirt, the shorter, the better, with a low-cut blouse and no bra.

Insert as many panties as you can fit into your pussy hole... if you like to feel a little burn, put a small drop of toothpaste onto the cotton padding and then insert them. Try to get them all the way in. If you like being teased, let the tag on the last pair stick out of your hole and have free reign on your crack.

Next, if you like that burning sensation, spread your pussy lips open and run a line of toothpaste down the center of your crack from your clit to your asshole. If you don't like the burn, use some lotion instead. Take whatever you use and run a line down each side of your inner pussy lips. Push your pussy lips together to evenly coat the insides of your crack. Then, rub some on your nipples.

Then, take a thong and wear it BACKWARDS and pull it up into your crack so your pussy lips swallow them. This will have the string glide in the toothpaste/lotion, inside your crack, and masturbate you whenever you move. You'll feel it rub against your pussy hole, asshole, and clit.

If you have to pee, leave the panties in. If you push them all the way up, they will not get wet from your piss. The piss hole and pussy hole are separated apart from each other enough that this won't happen.

See if you can keep the panties inside of you all day. Leave them in no matter what you do or where you go. If they make you wet, do not wipe it up, let it run down your inner thighs.

Report back how it went, how many panties you were able to fit in, how long you were able to keep the panties in, and how wet you got.

If you can go the whole day like this, sleep with the panties in you, then pull them out in the morning when you wake up.

Last edited by dmoney; 09-02-2011 at 07:11 AM.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk