Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #31
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

it is a good story, no posts doesn't mean it isn't good, just that we are too lazy to post lol

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #32
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

ye i know i'm waitin plz i cant wait for the next part
Old 04-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #33
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

Thank you and the next piece will be out within an hour maybe....

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #34
evanekid

hmmmm so much for an hour or so
Old 04-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #35
Wcbrown514

Yeah sorry about that, but I have a bit of writers block, but don't worry I am getting over it.

Old 04-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #36
evanekid

hopefully u get over it sooner than later
Old 05-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #37
JohnC15

dude awsome story we all need more so please finish the story!!!!!!!

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #38
Wcbrown514

Default I finally am picking it back up!!!!

As I awake with my asshole in screaming in pain, I must use the restroom and my kind mistress takes me for a walk and I relieve myself in the neighbors yard…HA! Now that we have returned to Claire’s house she need to find something for me to do so at first she just does that usual, but then she gets bored and says I need something new to do so we go for a ride…I first began to get in the car, but then Claire informs me that I must get dressed first so I put on some High heels, thong, bra, Mini skirt, and a tank top…you know the usual. After that things got unusual by the fact that Claire tied me up and then duct taped me for good measure and put me in the trunk. Finally after what seemed like forever the car stopped and the trunk opened, we where at the park and my mistress put me out and tell me I am to try and walk back to her house and if I don’t make it I will be SEVERLY punished (In my personal opinion I think this was setup so I could fail). So it was 10:47 when we left and it was about a 5 minute drive to the park I estimated it was 11:02 when I started on my trip back. I got about a mile away from the park when finally I gave up and just waited for my punishment. It was about 6:00 when a teenage girl allowed me to use her phone to call my mistress and tell her that I had given up unfortunately I had to earn the right to use to phone and end up swallowing 2 guys cum. When my mistress finally picked me up she was so pissed because I had called her while she was having sex with her boyfriend so I knew that my punishment would be extremely painful. Once we returned home immediately I was punished. It started with claps on my balls, penis, nipples, and ass cheeks, after they were on they began to pull and twist them. I then had the largest dildo she had shoved in my ass and another in my mouth, after which all three of my mistresses pissed on my face. Then after that she informed what I must do over the next few days, the list included wearing the pissed covered clothes for the rest of the week, and the dildo will stay in my ass for the week too, and finally everyday I must suck at least 5 guys cocks. It was going to be a long week.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #39
JohnC15

write more please

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:39 AM   #40
2doctor

need more hungry for me please write more
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #41
2doctor

please i beg off you can you write more
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #42
Leblonk
Account Banned

hurry up with the next part
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #43
Linia

good story keep it up.
Linia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #44
Wcbrown514

Ok I thought an ending would be fun, but as I can see no one is really liking that. So I shall forget about the ending(Mods if you could please delete that post.) and continue with the story.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:13 PM   #45
Wcbrown514

My week began by me walking down a street wearing a sign that simply read

“ COCKSUCKER
Please use me.”

I thought I had already lost all of my dignity, but this reminded me that I had some left, but now even that little bit was gone. By the end of the night I had actually sucked 7 guys cocks, however Mistress Claire informed me that no matter how many I sucked only five could count towards the night, but she also said I was to suck every guys cock who asked me too. So everyday I would walk the streets dressed as the little slut I really am. High heel with my ass hanging out my skirt. Damn I was a whore. My piss stained clothes had finally begun to lose their smell or maybe I was just getting used to it. The dildo was get kind of comfortable as well. Well when the week finally came to an end I was informed that my Mistresses were having a party the next day and they had a special role of me, I was brought into a room with a hole in the wall. On the other side it said “Glory hole, insert dick here.” and on my side it simply said place mouth here. The next day I woke up and immediately I began do housework to prepare for the party finally at about four my mistress said that I had to go and get ready for my big night. The only thing she put on me was some lipstick, she said I wouldn’t need anything else. The guest began to arrive at about 6, but most were just girls. Finally at about 7 o’clock a lot of guys start to come in and immediately Mistress Claire began to tell them about the glory hole and they just had to try it out. So for the rest of the night all I ate was a hearty serving of cum and lots of it and by the end of the night my jaws were sore and I just wanted some sleep, but my mistress made me clean up the house then I was aloud to sleep. It was a long week and ended with a long party. Cum is nasty.

Advertisements
Kink Talk