Coyote
getDare Addict

Thanks. I dont plan on taking so long for the next part but no promises
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #62
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i like this story owning victorias secret every crossdressers dream

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #63
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is a great story, and a good continuation

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #64
gamma526

good job i really like this
Old 08-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #65
paul19

Love this story.

It's one of my favorites.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #66
Hailscot

Add more please (16 characters)

I will do Light or medium bondage humiliation, spanking, Crossdressing Wedgies,Light-Medium Pain, Nudity, Cock Torture Extreme Cold, Shaving(not eyebrows) and pee and any thing that is not mentioned

No I wont PM you a dare unless you dare me lol
Hailscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #67
Coyote
getDare Addict

Okay i have neglected this story for a while but i am continuing it TONIGHT!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #68
Coyote
getDare Addict

Gabriel went to his car and sat down in the driver’s seat. The added pressure forced the dildo up his ass even more causing him to wince uncomfortably. Jessica sat down and told him to drive.

He started the car and began driving. “Were going to get your punishment done today. I know the owner of Malcolm’s a few miles away.” Said Jessica

At this moment Gabriel was pretty sure of his punishment, and he wasn’t going to enjoy it. He continued driving down and pulled into the parking lot.

“Ready Gabby” said Jessica in a sing-song voice. Gabriel just stood there silent.

“I’ll take that as a YES” and began to walk inside with her slut behind her.

“Hey Malcolm”! said Jessica to a man who appeared to work there.

“Jess! How’s it goin? Is this Gabriel?”

“Yup and hes ready for his appointment”

“Great. Now follow me” Gabriel followed who he assumed to be Malcolm into one of the back rooms. “Jessica told me exactly what you wanted so I’ll need you to remove your shirt”

Gabe removed his shirt as he knew what he was getting next. Malcolm cleaned his nipples with alcohol and one by one pierced them. The pain for Gabriel was excruciating.

“I know that hurt but you have 3 more piercings left. I’ll let you pick which you want first. Left ear, right ear, or navel?”

“…Umm I don’t know do my ears”

“Okay” and one by one his ears were pierced, followed by his navel.

By this time, the dildo has become so lodged into his ass that the pain was almost unbearable between the piercings and the dildo.

“All done” said Malcolm. “You like?”

Not wanting to offend him replied yes and walked out to Jessica.

“Thanks Malcolm. We have to go get some jewelry for Gabby here but I’ll be back soon”

“No problem Jess. C ya later”

(if people think this is too short i will make the next one longer)
Old 11-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #69
dare-demon

thanks..for..continuing the post!! love it!! waiting for the next post!!
dare-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #70
Coyote
getDare Addict

Gabriel sat down in the driver’s seat and awaited orders from his mistress. There was a few moments of silence and then Jess said “ Drive back to your house”

“I thought we were going to the Jewelry store?”

“Well obviously we are not so drive”

“Yes ma’am”. The drive home was a quiet one because it seemed Jessica was in deep thought that Gabriel didn’t want to interrupt. They pulled up to Gabriel’s house and walked inside.

“Strip” said Jessica. Without question Gabriel did so. “ I think that we should get you bound for a few hours. Kneel down while I go grab a few things”. His mistress walked into another room and Gabe was left there kneeling, waiting.

In a few moments, she returned with a duffel bag as usual, its contents a scary thought to Gabe. “Remove the dildo”

With a sign of relief he removed the dildo and finally gave his ass some relief. He placed it on the ground in front of him and kneeled silently again. The first thing pulled out of the bag was a ball gag with a penis where the ball would be. Jessica placed it on the table in front of her and looked in the bag again. The next item was a pair of painful looking nipple clamps that she also placed on the table. A third item was pulled out of the bag and to Gabe’s dismay was another dildo. A fourth item was pulled out of the seemingly endless bag, a cock ring. A few more items followed which included a blindfold, nail polish, high heels, leather boyshorts, and a long sleeved leather top with holes for the nipples.

“Okay baby, hurry and get those nails painted while I grab a few things from the kitchen.”

He painted his toenails and fingernails a bright pink and allowed them to dry. Jessica came back with a few assorted food items. “Well aren’t you such a good sissy, painting your nails all by yourself”

“Yes mistress” replied Gabriel. His mistress tossed him the dildo, and had him insert it, then tossed him the cock ring and he put that on as well. Followed by the boyshorts that were incredibly tight except for the hole in the crotch for his penis.

He then put on the leather top, which also was very tight. His mistress then applied the nipple clamps that were connected by a small metal chain dangling in front of him. The heels came next, and last the penis gag. The predicament was immediately uncomfortable for him, even worse not knowing how long he will be stuck like this.

“Follow me” said Jessica as she walked outside into the front yard. Gabriel followed but stopped at his door, paused for a few moments, and continued following his mistress. In the offside of his yard there are a few trees that is partially hidden from the road unless you look directly at it. He could see an assortment of items lying in a mat in the trees but couldn’t make them all out except for some handcuffs and rope. Jessica led him in-between two trees and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. He spread his arms and she locked them in place above his head, then did the same with his feet so he was spread eagle vertically between two trees.

Jessica put on the blindfold and everything went dark for Gabe. “Your first visitor will be here soon, be good” said Jessica as she giggled. In a few moments a vibration began on his nipples, cock and ass. He could tell this was going to be very difficult.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #71
brokenunited

This is an amazing story thus far...
Keep up the good work...

limits:
family, friends, public, poo/piss, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, blood,
brokenunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #72
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Nice story. I think it needs some plot changes to keep it interesting.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #73
Canker1

This is a great story. You need to continue it though. I have been waiting for your next update but you haven't updated in a while. I'm sad now. Please update soon.
Canker1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk