Talking Last night :P

Last night

Brooke, short blonde hair, shy cute real skinny 8/10
Emily long dark black hair, short black dress dark eyes 8/10 bi
My friend old school rocker long dark blonde hair blue eyes
Stacee black hair d’s I think :P, short black dress dark eyes 7/10 bi
Hanna brown hair looks always Arabic amazing eyes an face 9/10
Ronnie dark hair skinny, b’s I think an amazing girl a 10/10
me, short hair semi mowhawk, fringe, dark hair, average muscle but pretty skinny, torn skinny jeans a tank top and a blue long sleeve jacket a pair of red hand cuffs on my belt

last night started very slowly it had been raining all day me an my friend had nothing to do. Yet we were trying to achieve a drunken goal we had set the night before to have a devils three way and bro fist while doing it. So for our first stop we drove to one of my mates flings homes Brooke picked her up and went for a drive. During the drive we got to know the very quiet and shy girl. We flirted for a bit but nothing to interesting happened

(Drove around for an hour)

It had just passed for 4.20 by the time we got a call from friend Emily about a party that night, so we decide to drive to Emily’s. When we arrived a plan had been set in place to pick up Emily’s sister who lived a good hour away. As we drove to pick up Emily’s Sister Ronnie Brooke wanted to go home so we dropped her off. Then we picked up Ronnie then headed back to Emily’s for a party, on the way we picked up more drinks.

(Start of the party was quite just small talk for a few hours)

During this time Emily’s good mate Stacee and her cousin Hanna showed up. This is where things got fun. When they arrived I decided to dance :P I began dancing with Ronnie its wasn’t sexual at all I could tell Ronnie was a girl you got to take it slow with, yet managed to get a little bit more into the dancing with her :P during this I could tell stacee and Hanna were looking straight at me :P, and this is when I realised I was the most wanted guy at the party and was going to make it work…

Rest to be added shortly

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Last edited by slutty puppy boy; 12-18-2011 at 04:39 PM.
slutty puppy boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice intro! Pretty nice! I cant wait to hear what happened 'last night".
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Lovely start - send message with some suggestions.

Added tags (keywords) help people find story easier. Lovely picture bye the way.

Hope you continue writing and are enjoying yourself

Any help required feel free to ask

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
slutty puppy boy

Default .

I have decided to remove the pictures from last night. as the girls know nothing about this site an i dont intend on them finding out :P

Old 12-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
slutty puppy boy

Default :D

this is when Stacee decided to make a move to get me interested she walked up to me an started dancing, she was getting real close an started to move Ronnie away as stacce bent over her ass was rubbing against me my hand caressed it an slid over her warm cunt she let out a teasing moan, then hand cuffed herself to my belt after hand cuffing herself to me she instantly pulled me away from Ronnie she went straight to Emily an started making out with her, I was stuck in the middle of these two girls deep make out session which also happened to be in the middle of the dance floor of the party. Ronnie went outside while this was happening. After the kiss ended Stacee lead me to a room an instantly started making out with me. I took off her panties an told her not to put them on for the rest of the night she looked at me in disbelief but agreed: P

Old 12-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutty puppy boy View Post
I have decided to remove the pictures from last night. as the girls know nothing about this site an i dont intend on them finding out :P
Smart, you shouldn't put pictures up of them without them allowing you to do so.

Nice chapter, a little short but still nice.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
slutty puppy boy

The night kept going at the same pace it had begun, casual flirts but nothing to serious, the dancing with Stacce did heat up to a point, that when she bent over my fingers were sliding across her lower regions , during this time Ronnie an Hanna had disappeared outside for a chick “talk” with Emily me and Stacee took this time to go upstairs an have some alone time :P

As soon as the door closed she was on top of me pulling my hair an biting my neck, she knew I was a little bit kinky an trying her best to impress me  her hands slide down my pants. She smiled at me and said impressive, in a tone I wasn’t sure if she was toying me or not. As soon as this happed I began moving my pelvis up and down, allowing her a dry ride . She was one of those girls who tries to hard, moaning an clearly faking her pleasure in an attempt to get me worked up ;P

Old 12-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice short chapter! Its ok.

Last edited by daremaster 1; 12-23-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:12 AM   #9
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

This story is very poorly written. You have horrible spelling & punctuation. Based on that and all of your little emoticons throughout the story it seems like you're just trying to make sure everyone knows about your great night.

However, you do seem to have a good story. You just improve your writing skills.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy, brooke, clothing, emily, friend, getdare, hanna, last night, party, puppy, ronnie, school, slutty puppy boy, sluty, stacee