Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #46
Omni314

loving it so far, toilet situation went better than I had imagined as well!
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:43 AM   #47
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great so far, also I agree with omni about the toilet situation.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #48
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Not too awkward!
Lets get on with the orgasm!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #49
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
Not too awkward!
Lets get on with the orgasm!
Now, now - a good orgasm should never be rushed. You'll just have to wait until she's ready

-

As a reminder, I'm happy to send out PMs notifying those who wish when a new part to the story is posted (I realise you can just subscribe, but some people prefer pms/want to avoid having to click every time someone else comments.) Alternatively, if you want to be removed from le spam list, let me know, too.

I was thinking of adding additional content to the PMs for those that are interested and comment regularly with their feedback, but I'm not really sure what sort of things to add. Is anyone interested in this sort of idea? What would you like to see?
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #50
Omni314

I'll sign up if there's additional content, as for what it could be, I'd say mini chapters, thoughts of the characters, happenings elsewhere
Old 11-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #51
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter damn you for making us think that something was going to go wrong !

I think i will be added to the spam list if possible actually, that means i can leave the notification up so it reminds me to comment

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"

Last edited by J.M.N; 11-23-2011 at 09:13 AM.
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #52
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni314 View Post
I'll sign up if there's additional content, as for what it could be, I'd say mini chapters, thoughts of the characters, happenings elsewhere
I thought about the idea of mini-chapters, but don't like it, because I don't want others to be missing out on what could already be a regular part of the story.

Thoughts on the characters / other backstory I could probably do if people were interested (I really don't want to be spamming people who just find it annoying.) Also this is about the point where I'm actually editing the story instead of just spellchecking, so I could put in notes about what was originally planned, etc.

If anyone has any other small ideas they'd like to see, basically anything that could be fun as writer interaction, post away
Old 11-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #53
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Great update as usual :3 as for extra content, I seem to remember an illustration form you last story in the PM? That wa snice. Or backstory, things that could've happened, that sort of stuff. So it's nto actually part of the story, just related to it, if that makes sense?
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 AM   #54
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 6. Carrying out the Dare

Evie

Goosebumps of excitement tickling up and down her arms and breasts, Evie slid off the toilet seat and followed Nicole’s beckoning hand, automatically dropping down to a crawl to follow the girl out of the bathroom.

Nicole went on ahead, peeking down the corridor to make sure that no one was coming. She nodded to herself, and then returned to Evie, who was once again kneeling, legs wide apart, in the middle of the space between the carriage doors.

‘All clear,’ Nicole said. ‘You should probably still be quick about it, though.’ She stood watching Evie expectantly.

Being seen naked was one thing, but actively masturbating in front of this stranger – nice as she was – was something else entirely. Evie wasn’t sure she could do it. Her breath kept catching, and her skin was flushed and prickling from the attention. Her hands remained on her thighs, too afraid to embarrass herself this way.

Nicole stared at Evie.

Now you’re all embarrassed and scared?’ she asked disbelievingly.

Evie nodded sheepishly.

Nicole sighed, then stepped over to Evie, holding out her hand.
‘Take my hand,’ she told Evie firmly, ‘and look straight into my eyes.’

Evie did so, clasping Nicole’s hand with her left, her eyes following the girl’s tanned arm up until she found her dark eyes.

‘Now I’m only looking at your eyes,’ Nicole said, her dark eyes burrowing into Evie’s deep blue orbs. ’So finger yourself and finish so that I can get back to my friends knowing you completed your dare properly and won’t be sulking and regretting chickening out.’

Evie, breathless, slid her fingers down between her legs and began to rub herself, still staring up at Nicole. She was so off balance and stunned by the way Nicole was treating her, how easily the girl had taken control, but she absolutely loved it, wanted their time together to never end. Wanted it to feel even better. Luckily, her fingers were taking care of that last.

Shuddering and sucking in a deep breath, Evie pulled Nicole closer, and still holding on, pressed her lips to the back of Nicole’s hand.

‘Is this okay?’ Evie whispered, embarrassed, afraid of rejection, but wanting the girl so badly, even if it was just her hand.

Nicole nodded. ‘Just my hand, though. Don’t go getting any ideas about jumping me out here.’

Evie nodded, feeling truly humiliated. Of course Nicole wouldn’t really be interested in doing anything with her. But she’d been kind enough to give the small consolation of allowing Evie to hold and kiss her hand, and that was enough to set Evie’s heart pounding.

She continued to bathe Nicole’s hand in soft kisses as she rubbed herself, moaning against the soft warm skin she held as a very quick orgasm rushed up on her. Letting out a low moan, Evie pressed her lips again to Nicole’s hand, screwing up her eyes closed tight as she came, her whole body shuddering.

After a few moments, Evie felt somewhat able to move again, and opened her eyes, letting go of Nicole’s hand. She could feel her juices leaking out around her fingers, but was too drained to do anything about it, not that there was much that she could do with no towel or tissues to clean it up.

‘Now at the other end?’ Nicole asked as Evie collapsed to sit on the floor, panting.

Flushed and sweaty, beyond caring that she’d made a mess on the linoleum floor of the carriage, Evie nodded to the girl.

‘I’m going to make sure the coast is clear,’ Nicole said. ‘Stay by the bathroom until I signal you.’

Evie nodded, still red cheeked, watching Nicole walk away down the corridor. As she caught her breath, she shifted back up onto her haunches, waiting at the relative safety of the end of the corridor by the now assuredly vacant bathroom, then stood up shakily, her fingers automatically going between her legs, both to cover and subconsciously touch, as she looked out of the window at the empty green landscape, then back down the hall at Nicole.

Nicole walked casually, as if there weren't a naked Evie waiting behind her, glancing from side to side as if it were the most natural thing, as if she were simply strolling down the carriage. At one point she suddenly crouched down to pass one of the compartment doors, and Evie could only assume that was Nicole’s compartment and that she didn't want to be spotted by whoever she was travelling with and attract attention out into the corridor.

When she reached the other end, Nicole glanced about then turned and smiled at Evie, who had been shifting from foot to foot, her hands awkwardly clasped in front of her. Then Nicole patted her thighs with both hands, as one would call a dog over, mouthing what Evie could only assume was “here, girl!”

More embarrassed than she knew how to react to, Evie dropped slowly to her hands and knees, and began to crawl down the length of the carriage as quickly as she could while remaining quiet, her eyes on Nicole. She refused to look about at each compartment door, silently telling herself that if she paid no attention to them, no one would come out into the corridor to see her crawling around naked. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs, feel her wetness with every movement she made. Acutely aware of how exposed she was, especially to anyone behind her, Evie kept her eyes firmly on the cute brunette at the end of the carriage, praying that no one would see her.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #55
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter Nicole is so sweet with the way she treats Evie ! Let's just hope the other side of the train goes the same way

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #56
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is great please continue

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #57
daremaster 1
getDare God

Sweet story, I really enjoy reading it.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #58
Omni314

when i first found this story i read the first 7 capters at once, this waiting business is agonising!
Old 11-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #59
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 6.2. Carrying out the Dare

Evie

Finally Evie did reach the far end of the carriage, coming to a halt in front of Nicole, still on her hands and knees.

‘That’s a good girl,’ Nicole said, smiling. She reached out and ruffled Evie's hair. ‘Now hurry up and do your business before someone comes,’ she said sweetly.

Her cheeks burning at the way Nicole was treating her, but Evie was loving every second of it. She wanted more of this amazing brunette, but knew that their roles had been firmly set. She was the bitch, and was to keep her hands to herself.

Evie shifted to kneel before Nicole, her legs spread wide, and looked up at the girl who had so effortlessly taken control of her. She began to rub herself, more because she’d been told to than because it had been something she’d planned to do.

Nicole simply smiled back sweetly as Evie’s gaze faded out of focus, her hand still stroking Evie's thick curls, her thumb stroking Evie’s cheek.

‘What a good girl,’ Nicole remarked softly as she watched Evie rub eagerly at her clit in an attempt to try as quickly as possible. ‘You like being treated like a little puppy, don’t you?’

Evie could only nod breathlessly, her mind lost in a haze of pleasure and humiliation.

Nicole giggled. ‘That’s cute.’

‘I want to be your little bitch.’ Evie gasped out the words, feeling her orgasm gathering at her core.

‘I’m not really looking for a pet,’ Nicole admitted. ‘But puppies are fun to pat sometimes.’ Her fingers were still curling through Evie’s hair, using her fingers and thumb to tug gently at it. ‘Now finish up before someone sees, you dirty little bitch.’ Her sweet tone and caring gestures transformed the degrading term into something affectionate, if still demeaning.

‘Ruff!’ Evie flushed a deeper red as she panted out the mock bark awkwardly, but she’d had no other reply for the girl.

Evie had no problem complying with Nicole’s request, biting her lip as she came for a third time on the train. Pleasure washed over her, dizzying her. The world of the train around her became a distant and too bright thing, each wall strangely far away.

‘Good girl,’ Nicole murmured through the haze of pleasure. She bent down and kissed Evie’s cheek. ‘I’ve got to get back to my friends now, so take good care of yourself.’

Not waiting for a reply, Nicole turned and walked back down the carriage corridor, entering a compartment a few doors down from Evie’s own.
Out of breath and blushing as much from the kiss Nicole had planted on her cheek as from her embarrassment and exertions, Evie knelt on the floor, panting until she could breathe more easily.

Deciding that she’d spent quite enough time out where she could be – and had been – caught, Evie began to crawl back down the corridor, moving as quickly as she dared while keeping low enough to not be visible through any of the compartment doors.

When she passed Nicole’s compartment, she thought about peeking in, but realised that if any of Nicole’s friends saw her and opened the door to let her in, there was no way that Evie could run away in time to cover up her nakedness, and so she simply smiled at the door and continued on her way.

-

7. The Safety of Fantasy

Evie

Once back in the relative safety of her own compartment – and very glad to find it still empty – Evie fetched down her bag and began to dress, having had quite her thrill of being naked. As she fastened up her bra, she told herself that she was incredibly lucky that the girl that had spotted her had been so friendly and helpful about the whole thing – even if Evie did wish that Nicole had been more interested in her. The last thing she needed was to spoil her now quite interesting trip with being caught in a bad way. Evie pulled on her top and stepped into her skirt, then sat down on one of the seats to put on her shoes and socks. She’d taken her panties off from the doorknob when she’d come in, tossing them onto the seat beside her, but they were so stained with her juices that she didn’t much feel like putting them back on.
Her mind was still reeling at all that she’d done, and at the gorgeous girl that she’d met.

Leaving her panties on the seat, Evie shifted back to lean against the corner by the window, putting one leg up on the seat as she let her head sink back into the corner, her eyelids half closing.

As Evie lay there thinking about her short time with Nicole in the corridor, she realised that she’d never heard the toilet flush before Nicole had opened the door – normally it would have been audible from those sorts of bathrooms, or at least still making some sort of refilling noise when they’d gone in together, but there’d been no sort of sign that the girl had been using the bathroom for, well, going to the bathroom.

Evie's hand slid back down between her legs as she wondered what Nicole had actually been doing in there. Evie gasped as her fingers found her swollen clit – she was sore, and clearly oversensitive from so much play, but she couldn’t help herself. It wasn’t hard for her to imagine what someone who had so readily accepted Evie’s deviant adventures – and so easily taken control of her – had been up to in a bathroom on a long, boring train journey.

Biting her lip as her fingers slid slick over her slit, Evie let out a low moan, drawing the image of Nicole into her mind. She thought about the pretty little girl drawing her into the bathroom, only imagined that this time Nicole had smiled and said, “I was just in here masturbating over you. I was peeking on you before; you looked so hot.”

Of course Nicole had said no such thing, but that didn't matter. Evie struggled to imagine what Nicole would look like underneath the dress, but, failing, settled for picturing Nicole standing in the bathroom, pointing at the floor and ordering her puppy Evie down onto her knees.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:00 AM   #60
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is great please continue writing this

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy