Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2020, 01:07 AM   #16
SissyHusband

Post Day 6 Report

Day 6 - 11/09/2020

I woke up with my clit straining in it's cage. A small piece of the cage has been broken but it still retains it functionality. We have ordered a new metal one on Alixpress. Hope it gets delivered earlier than the said time line. I put on a matching pink polka dotted inner wear, a short skirt and a tank top and started my work for the day.

I cleaned the house and washed the utensils. I then shaved myself clean and took a nice bath with scented body wash. I wore a vibrator to my balls for the greater part of the day which was controlled by mistress with a remote as and when she pleased. The chastity cage and the vibrator kept my mind occupied. I was asked to keep reading forced feminisation stories on literotica which added to my misery.

At evening 6pm, my mouth was gagged till 9pm. At 10pm, my cage was unlocked and mistress wanted to continue the last night's game.

We can played "You can cum if you count to 100". My mistress made sure to give long teasing strokes rather than strong strokes up till 90 when the pace was picked up and made me say stop at 98. This time the game went on for 5 rounds every time stopping at around 90. At the end of the 5 rounds I went mad and was shivering and panting with the teasing.

I was then locked back into the cage and routine ball slaps and spankings were administered and the day ended.

I am still looking for more punishments as I believe lying to my Mistress is a serious offence.

Thank you.

Date of release still stands at 28-9-2020. (No Extensions)

Available Items:
Vibrators, Binder Clips, Shoe laces, Bondage rope, Hand cuffs, Ankle cuffs, Mouth gag, Blind fold, Menthol oil, Cable Whip, Wooden Scale, Belt
SissyHusband is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, husband, punishment, sissy, wife