Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2021, 07:53 PM   #1
cliton

Default Desperate Housewife // 26F

My husband is away and I'm home alone for the weekend and I'm looking for dirty dares and tasks. I'm looking to be degraded and humiliated. Make me feel like the worthless fuckpig that I am. I am yours to control now.

I am the most pathetic girl on getdare.
Toys: dildo, butt plug, vib, nipple clamps, ball gag, handcuffs
Dislikes: permanent, scat, diapers, public

Last edited by cliton; 07-17-2021 at 07:58 PM.
cliton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 08:45 PM   #2
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Okay so not positive how dirty you want to get. Here’s my task for you. You are to prove how much of a dirty piggy you are. I don’t see any limits so good luck here. Getting several large trash bags and spread them out on the floor now duct tape the edges together to make sure you have plenty of room for your mess. Now strip completely naked and load that plastic with the messiest smelly trash, food, ice cream, etc you can get grab your plug and insert it using ice cream for lube, now get into your mess and roll around really well make sure you are mostly covered with the mess. To finish the task off you will edge 10 times after each roll some more in your mess. After the 10th edge get out of the mess and clean up you don’t get to cum till 5 people here allow it
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 08:48 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Until you recieve further instructions you are to be dressed as if you're ready to be used - naked except for your highest heels, butt plug inserted, and mouth gagged.

You are going to go through your house room by room, edging once in each room. You will use an object found in each room to edge with. By the time you've completed that you might have some other tasks to keep yourself entertained.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:07 AM   #4
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

When your husband arrives, your house should be clean. You will start with your bathroom. You will do so without any cleaning rag, use your hair and breasts. You will undress completely and in a very seductive way. The last thing you will take off will be your panties. Stuff them in your mouth. Then lick your Plug until it is nice and wet and plug your ass.

You will then go to your bathroom with your hips swinging as sexy as you can manage. once you have reached the bathroom, you will get down on all fours and start cleaning. Use your breasts and hair as a rag, but only use water. cleaning stuff would be bad for your skin and face. Make sure to clean thoroughly.

When you are done, get a suction cup dildo and place it on your mirror. take your panties out of your mouth and stuff them inside your cunt. Attach your nipple clamps and put the chain over the dildo, while you give the Dildo a nice deepthroat for at least 5 minutes. Go as deep as you can manage, while you keep eye contact with your mirror image.

Then you will take your panties from your cunt and gag your mouth with them. kneel down Infront of a huge mirror. Spread your legs, remove the clamps, hang the chain around your neck and lay your hands on your thighs with the palms up. Look at your body. Start by focusing on the parts you like, then on the parts you do not like, then on the parts you really messed up during the dare.

After you have watched your body for 10 Minutes, take your weak hand and gently touch your cunt. If your hand comes back wet, smear your juices across your face. If not, edge three times and repeat touching and smearing.

Continue edging for half an hour, while you imagine how your husband returns and finds you in this situation, then turns around and invites his colleagues in to share you. Imagine how they use you mercilessly.

Afterwards you may take a cold shower, do not use a towel and just put your panties back on. Let the air dry your body in the most daring place of your flat with open blinds.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, pig slut, submission, wife