Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
SpringsCpl

Lightbulb Ideas for wife

Couple here lookking for fun ideas. We have a variety of toys and she enjoys being tied up but are short on ideas to make things more interesting. We have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and have participates in a few games but nothing has been a good fit yet.

Likes: spanking, anal, nipple play, tied up, dp, pictures/limited exposure, usually enjoys being controlled

Dislikes: pee, scat, most extreme painful things, family, food, anything really out there

Toys: various sized and inflatable dildos and but plugs, nipple clamps, vibrators, anal hook, straps/ropes, masks

Any ideas posted here will be considered. If we use your idea we will PM you with our kik name in case you would like pictures or video. We won't decide until tonight, 6 hours from this post.

Thanks
SpringsCpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #2
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Tie her down naked and exposed comfortably on your bed and blindfold her. If you have the equipment, block her hearing as well.

Select 10 items with different sensations and alternate using all of them on her. After every 1-3 sensations, tease her to the edge of orgasm, but don't let her cum. After you've given her all of the sensations, make her cum as many times in a row as you wish (or which she can handle).

Some suggestions for sensations--

- permanent markers (write on her skin)
- your tongue
- whip (or shoestrings used as a flogger)
- vibrators
- ice
- etc.

Enjoy!
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #3
littleRy

Tie her down face down and whip her ass a good 20 or 30 times, then stick a vibrator up her ass and let it stay there for 15 minutes before you stick your dick up there until you cum.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:00 PM   #4
03pparki

Hi I contacted your kik but I don’t think you’re signed in so just ignore my message.

Strip your wife naked and tie her up with arms behind her back have her kneel on a dinning chair and tie her shoulders to the backrest. Secure her knees to the bottom of the back rest. Her hair should be tied back and she should have a classy make up look done as if she were attending a wedding or some such event. Tell her to pick a mask and put it on her. Now she’s going to place a pizza order for delivery. While she is on the phone play with her and as soon as she starts to place the order begin to work a plug into her butt, place the pizza money in a condom and place it in her vagina. Now while you wait for your order she will suck your cock and she must cum at least once. When you hear the knock for the pizza put her nipple clamps on and answer the door. Get the pizza guy to wait by the door while you just grab the money from your wife. He doesn’t see her. You go in the room where your wife is and remove the cash from her and the condom. Pay the guy and eat your food. Place here somewhere to keep warm. Now go fuck her however you like. Untie her but she must keep the mask on and remain naked with the plug in. When you are ready give it to her anally. Pics of her her tied up and masked or any you are comfortable sending ok kik just pm me
Kind regards
P
03pparki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #5
ilovegags

Tie her to bed, gag mouth with panties that she worn today and stuff vibrator into her pussy. After that turn the vibe on and order her not to cum, she should hold it. Slap her tits 20 times, clit 10 times, play with her nipples, torture them. After that clamps on, pull them hard, twist them!
Look at her and tell her that she will gain your cock only if she won't cum as you will use toys on her, make her edge. After a moment, couple edges...take out the vibe and get a dildo and a butt plug. Put them in, get some ice cubes. Blindfold her and start rubbing her body with ice cubes. While doing it, fuck her pussy with that dildo, edge her at least 3 more times.
Then, you can untie her, take out panties and fuck her throat, make her deepthroat it. If she didn't cum earlier, fuck her, tell her that she deserved that.
ilovegags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:31 PM   #6
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Put the nipple clamps on her tits, and then tie her face down to the bed I just a pair of panties. Slide a vibrator into her panties so it sits next to her clit. Keep it on its lowest setting.

Next, start massaging her back and shoulders. This will help her relax, and will definetely make her more willing! After 10/15 minutes, pull her panties to the side and start eating her ass, lubing it up. By now she should be begging to be fucked.

Take the inflatable buttplug and put it into her ass. Now, this is where the fun should begin. Every couple of minutes, give her an option. Either you can pump the buttplug up a little, or turn the vibrator up. These options can be swapped for whatever you want tho.

Once the buttplug is as full as it can be in her ass, tear her panties off, and drive your cock into her pussy. The sensation of being double penetrated will drive her mad. Let her feel your cock, then give her another option. She gets to choose what hole you cum in.

If she lets you cum in her asshole, you have to make her orgasm however you wish
If she lets you cum in her pussy, she has to endure 100 spanks to each ass cheek. She does not get an orgasm.
If she lets you cum in her mouth, she has to stand by the window topless wearing the nipple clamps. She does not get an orgasm.

However you two proceed is up to you

Enjoy
Old 01-07-2018, 05:35 PM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Here is one maybe you both can enjoy.
Tie her down. The object of the game is for her NOT to cum. Set a timer for 10 seconds. Do your worst. When the timer goes off she gets a 2 minute break with no stimulation. After the break you get 20 seconds. Then she gets a 2 minute break. Continue like this, increasing in 10 second increments until she finally can't hold it back. Count up how many times you got to tease her (example: She came during 30 seconds, that would be 3. If she came during 120 seconds that would be 12).
Now whatever number that is is how many minutes she gets to tie you up and tease you for before letting you cum.
If you try this out I'd love to help you with it. My kik is LucyBondage4.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:34 PM   #8
SpringsCpl

She is going to be tied up and masked again tonight. PM your KIK and I'll send a few live shots out to a couple lucky people
SpringsCpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:52 PM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringsCpl View Post
Couple here lookking for fun ideas. We have a variety of toys and she enjoys being tied up but are short on ideas to make things more interesting. We have been lurking on this site for a few weeks and have participates in a few games but nothing has been a good fit yet.

Likes: spanking, anal, nipple play, tied up, dp, pictures/limited exposure, usually enjoys being controlled

Dislikes: pee, scat, most extreme painful things, family, food, anything really out there

Toys: various sized and inflatable dildos and but plugs, nipple clamps, vibrators, anal hook, straps/ropes, masks

Any ideas posted here will be considered. If we use your idea we will PM you with our kik name in case you would like pictures or video. We won't decide until tonight, 6 hours from this post.

Thanks
Bondage (or even tack if you want) bra, lockable at the back, 24/7 except for washing it.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 03-01-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, ideas, kik, wife