Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
Rowdy55
Baby Member

Default Dares/Challenges Needed.

My wife and I like to play a couple games that involve dares to push our limits and keep things interesting.but its mostly just for fun We have been married for 15 years. I have a game on my phone that allows me to write in challenges that it randomly gives us on our turn. I am looking for new challenges. The are ranked in order. 1-flirt 2-tease 3-hot 4-extreme. I am looking for new stuff for all four. Each game works its way up with several from each level.

We play over a couple hours in our bedroom. we have three kids, so we pretty much stay in there. No long challenges like "for the next 24hrs....". also we have lots of toys, restraints ect.

I will update if anything else comes to mind. I will be on here for the next couple hours. I would love to be able to just copy what you write and paste it into the gameThank you in advance.

Hard limits-no blood, pee, feces.

Last edited by Rowdy55; 09-06-2017 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Better response
Rowdy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'll add some here soon and am commenting so I remember to. Love the idea. Just short on time at the moment.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:38 PM   #3
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy55 View Post
My wife and I like to play a couple games that involve dares to push our limits and keep things interesting.but its mostly just for fun We have been married for 15 years. I have a game on my phone that allows me to write in challenges that it randomly gives us on our turn. I am looking for new challenges. The are ranked in order. 1-flirt 2-tease 3-hot 4-extreme. I am looking for new stuff for all four. Each game works its way up with several from each level.

We play over a couple hours in our bedroom. we have three kids, so we pretty much stay in there. No long challenges like "for the next 24hrs....". also we have lots of toys, restraints ect.

I will update if anything else comes to mind. I will be on here for the next couple hours. I would love to be able to just copy what you write and paste it into the gameThank you in advance.

Hard limits-no blood, pee, feces.
How about a challenge be a fun photoshoot posted to kinktalk.

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #4
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Hi Rowdy, do you both do the same dares or do you have one and then she has one or is she the recipient of the more sexual games than you.
Finally do you have limits as to how far you will both go ?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:23 AM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Limits for Her?

My first thought, put her in cuffs, and into a doggie bar, and blindfold and gag her. Then work her over with a pinwheel. Once you have her nice and wet and ready for you, toss some hot sauce on her asshole, and tease her for about another 15 mins before you slide in. Lets see if the pain gives her some major orgasms.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help!, new dares, newbie, please help, wife