Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which two women should control my chastity? (More info in my reply below)
Wife's best friend (and technically one of my bosses). 102 56.67%
Wife's bisexual coworker. 51 28.33%
Wife's mother. 46 25.56%
Wife's younger sister. 91 50.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #226
LockDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I think the rules should be in place before the next one comes around...

Starting with:. As keeper of the key, Meg is to be present in the home during the duration of the release.

Kim must complete six dares from her dare thread, and report on them before the next release date is set.
I'm not sure whether that sort of thing will happen for my next release, but they both seem to like the idea of being stricter for each release time. I don't know if that just means waiting longer each time, being unlocked for shorter and shorter times, or what. I'm hoping it doesn't mean getting unlocked without orgasm, even though I have fantasized about Kim doing that to me.

As for the idea of Kim needing to do dares before I'm released again, that is very interesting. We probably won't do it exactly like that, but your post did bring us back to earlier conversations we'd had about possibly connecting my denial with her dares somehow. And it looks like Meg will be getting more involved with Kim's dares (that exciting new twist is covered on the other thread).

I don't know when my next release will be, or how many more I'll get between now and March. I've been told the earliest I can hope for is the end of this month, but not to get my hopes up.

I also wanted to talk a little about the day-to-day changes and experiences we've been having. I've been getting a little more accustomed to long-term lock-up, and am now able to concentrate on normal things when I need to (at first the cage was a constant reminder of the fantasy I'm living, which was fun but made the cage uncomfortably tight for long times). It's still a constant reminder I guess, which is good, but now I can distract myself from it if needed. But I'm still going crazy a lot of the time. Kim is so hot and being around her in this thing and denied so long is so frustrating on a daily basis. And seeing Meg at work is another reminder that she and Kim have me locked and denied, and I hope/think Kim won't mind me saying that Meg is hot too and this adds to the frustration. Meg also makes little comments occasionally at work, and they have fun with me when Meg comes over. For example, the other night before they went to a movie, Meg told me "Don't be jerking off while your wife is gone. Oh yeah, you can't!" She was very amused by herself, and Kim laughed too. Another thing is that Kim is enjoying my denial and her dares and has been needing some "extra attention" from me as she's been more turned on than usual. This is fun and frustrating for me, using my hands and mouth to take care of her while I'm locked and desperate to come.
LockDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:28 PM   #227
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDare View Post
I'm not sure whether that sort of thing will happen for my next release, but they both seem to like the idea of being stricter for each release time. I don't know if that just means waiting longer each time, being unlocked for shorter and shorter times, or what. I'm hoping it doesn't mean getting unlocked without orgasm, even though I have fantasized about Kim doing that to me.

As for the idea of Kim needing to do dares before I'm released again, that is very interesting. We probably won't do it exactly like that, but your post did bring us back to earlier conversations we'd had about possibly connecting my denial with her dares somehow. And it looks like Meg will be getting more involved with Kim's dares (that exciting new twist is covered on the other thread).

I don't know when my next release will be, or how many more I'll get between now and March. I've been told the earliest I can hope for is the end of this month, but not to get my hopes up.

I also wanted to talk a little about the day-to-day changes and experiences we've been having. I've been getting a little more accustomed to long-term lock-up, and am now able to concentrate on normal things when I need to (at first the cage was a constant reminder of the fantasy I'm living, which was fun but made the cage uncomfortably tight for long times). It's still a constant reminder I guess, which is good, but now I can distract myself from it if needed. But I'm still going crazy a lot of the time. Kim is so hot and being around her in this thing and denied so long is so frustrating on a daily basis. And seeing Meg at work is another reminder that she and Kim have me locked and denied, and I hope/think Kim won't mind me saying that Meg is hot too and this adds to the frustration. Meg also makes little comments occasionally at work, and they have fun with me when Meg comes over. For example, the other night before they went to a movie, Meg told me "Don't be jerking off while your wife is gone. Oh yeah, you can't!" She was very amused by herself, and Kim laughed too. Another thing is that Kim is enjoying my denial and her dares and has been needing some "extra attention" from me as she's been more turned on than usual. This is fun and frustrating for me, using my hands and mouth to take care of her while I'm locked and desperate to come.
Best requirement for Kim IMO is that she to get belted too. Steel and made to measure. Mysteel or Neosteel or similar. And Kim to have her keys too, and be able to decide both of your sex lives, as she sees fit.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:14 PM   #228
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the update! I'd love Kim and Meg both to weigh in on this thread too!

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:51 AM   #229
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Thanks for the update! I'd love Kim and Meg both to weigh in on this thread too!
So would I. Meg especially.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:50 AM   #230
Time4This

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDare View Post
Glad you 2 were already wanting to connect her dares and your chastity stuff because I just posted a dare for her to not let you come next to you get unlocked!

Limits: Public, family, social suicide, pee, poop, being spanked
Time4This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 12:05 AM   #231
tikiliz

Hey Lockdare, any new developments in your life lately? Especially given Meg now joined this site I can imagine you went through a rollercoaster right? Would love to read on the follow-up of that action and your thoughts. Please enlighten us.

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:39 PM   #232
LockDare

Sorry to be gone so long. Still locked, and more updates coming soon.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #233
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the update! I am looking forward to following along!

Old 09-27-2016, 07:33 PM   #234
tikiliz

Good to hear you're still out having fun. An update would be great, but no pressure as we all know life can be hectic. However, I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures!

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:52 AM   #235
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Sounds like things are happening again, and you've spent a long time being locked up, so I'm guessing it is time to plan for the next release so let me present a couple of options:

Release party: you and Kim, or Meg host a party, (or you, Kim and Meg together attend a party hosted by someone else). Of course, only the 3 of you would be aware that during the party - Meg would give Kim the key to release hubby, but hubby to be relocked and the key to be given back to Meg before the end of the party. How and where hubby and Kim make the best of the release time is up to them!

Option 2 is similar to the last unlocking With Meg in the house, except less privacy than before. I would open this notion to input from others on developing this idea. At the very least, doors in the house to any room used, would remain fully open. Perhaps privileges would be from Kim's completion of dares from the other thread?

Old 10-03-2016, 11:17 AM   #236
LockDare

Both ideas are interesting, and hot fantasy situations, especially the first one. Honestly I'm concerned the party option might not allow me the chance to come or even be played with a bit. That would be disappointing, but I got to come once for my first unlocking, but that was July 23, so I really don't know whether to expect to come for the next one. But I guess that's up to Kim, and the time of unlocking up to Meg of course (so basically its more up to them than me whether to use one of your suggestions).

But I am really hopeful the next unlocking is soon. At one point I was told no more than 3 months since the last, which would be Oct. 23 (at least that's how I remember it). More recently they seem to be rounding up and all I know is "sometime before November." Now it's finally October, so yay!

Actually, one of the more recent dares in the other thread was for her to either deny me for my next unlocking or to only let me have one, ruined orgasm. I guess that might potentially figure into this decision as well.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #237
thewilds
Distinguished Member

So this began as a voting thread, so do you set it up with a poll to decide? If so, begin with selecting say, 4 or 5 options?

Old 10-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #238
LockDare

Quote:
So this began as a voting thread, so do you set it up with a poll to decide? If so, begin with selecting say, 4 or 5 options?
Sorry but I'm a bit confused. Are you suggesting a new poll to decide the circumstances of my next unlocking?
Old 10-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #239
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I threw it out there as an option. It's up to you to consider it or not.

Old 02-10-2017, 11:46 PM   #240
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Your last updates were October. Surely you have things to tell?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, orgasm denial, tease and denial, wife