Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #1
Me-Ze

Default Visit my family next weekend

Hey guys and girls,

my husband and I are going to visit my parents next weekend. Now I have to ask for your dirty dares that I will have to do. It's a lost bet, so I have to do the same things that he had to do (see my thread 'Need dares for my husband'). That means, the same rules (likes and limits).

Feel free to answer in a pm.

Me-Ze

Likes: Anything not listed as a limit especially giving up the total control.

Find out, if the limits are complete! :-)
Me-Ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:17 AM   #2
sub_master

I dare you to do the following rules:
1) If you husband cums you are to swallow it. Every drop and say it is yummy every time.
2) Bring your toys with you and have a plug in your ass when you sleep
3) Strip naked immediately when you guys are in the comfort of your own privacy.
4) Once your parents are asleep you are not to put on any clothes anymore. If you need to do dares or go for to the toilet, it must be naked.

Break any rules then ask for a punishment here.

Specific dares:
1) At night sneak out of your room, and go to two rooms order than the room you are sleeping and masturbate. Have your panties (whether clean or dirty up to you) in your mouth to reduce the noise. It can be the panties you wore that day if not too dirty for you. Edge twice before cumming in each room

2) Next day while your parents are in the house, sneak into the toilet and give your husband's ball and dick some good pleasure. Make him cum and swallow every drop without hesitation.

3) Don't wear any panties the second day of your weekend. No bra as well. Just no underwear of any sort for that day. Every time your father-in-law or dad goes to the toilet, you have to go to the toilet after he has finished and cum. Public toilet if need be.

Would love to chat with your husband while you do the dares. Kik me: james_ar1234. Maybe we can come up with dares on the spot!!

Hope some of the dares would suit you guys! Report back if you can. Have fun guys!!

My favourite dare area: Public

Can do: dare, bladder control, orgasm denial, clothing control, hidden public fun, vibrator, role play, spanking, pegs, edging, teasing, ice, shower, oral, chatting for fun

Won't make you do: illegal, blood, dangerous, family, friend

PM for dares and kik

Good Public and Orgasm Denial Dare

Fill the Bottle Dare

Do a dare while working out!

Dice, Bladder Control and Public Dare
sub_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, family, husband, parents, wife