Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Male Surprise your wife!

I say:
Buttplug/pantyhose/wife's best panties/high-heels/crotchrope/handcuffs/legirons

Strip, shower, shave. Dry off and lube that plug and insert it. Then put on your wife's best pair of silky panties and then pantyhose over that.

Over that, tie on a tight crotchrope to hold everything together, making sure to split the rope along either side of your cock.
Then put on high-heels if you have them. Then a pair of legirons or otherwise hobble your ankles. Then handcuff your wrists together in front. Then go around and be a good maid and clean the place up. Once it is almost time to leave to pick-up your wife, remove the bondage and high-heels but leave the pantyhose and panties and butt plug and crotchrope. Get dressed in a nice suit. Go to pick-up your wife. When you arrive, get out and hold the back door open like a chauffeur. If she has luggage, call her Ma'am and tell her you will get her bags.

Also be sure and bring her some flowers. And it might be a good idea to leave the bondage toys out at home so she can see them. Then when she asks, confess and drop your pants. She might give you a nice spanking for borrowing her panties!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, feminisation, plug, sissy, wife