Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
lily2

Talking 17f solo holiday dares

okay guys in like a week I go on study leave and I'll be home alone 5 days a week, i want dares!!!! please be creative and awesome i know you can be. my limits are in my signiature and for this round im really interested in 5-day and dice dares kinda thing! please no outdoors tho, not even in my backyard because we know all our neighbours O.o

oh yeah i should probs say, i wont do pictures or cams. sorry :P

love: ice, water, pee, anal, a bit of pain, rules
will do for punishments: enema(small pls), moderate pain, longlasting
wont do: scat, overly sexual, high pain, illegal, family, pets, public, outdoors

oh and pls note that while the legal age to 'do it' is 16 in my country, i am still a virgin so keep that in mind :P

Last edited by lily2; 10-24-2010 at 03:53 PM.
lily2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
phillipjfry

I'm new to the forum but had an idea too good to not post.

Every night you go out to eat on your trip wear a skirt but with no panties. While at dinner, excuse yourself from the table, but while leaving the table convertly grab a butterknife or other piece of silverware. While in the bathroom, masterbate to orgasm using that item. Insertion into pussy is required. After cumming, return to the table and covertly replace the utensil. Finish your dinner using it. Do not clean it off before reusing it, or you will fail the dare. Of course I'd like a pm with a recap.
phillipjfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I have a 2 dares for you to do.

1. Go here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43 scroll down to the first post that is not a sticky post, whatever that post happens to be, the number of replies it has is the number of minutes you must spend inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. You can't use the sticky thread because it has 0 replies. You may get lucky and get a really low number or really unlucky and get a really high number. If the number is too high to do it all at once you can do some everyday until you are done.

Now I know you may end up with a super high number that will keep you in there for many many hours, you can reduce that amount by having orgasms inside your small space. For every orgasm you can have in there you can take 1 hour off the total. So if you need to get to 20 hours, you can have 10 orgasms and spend 10 hours inside your small space.

Try to find a space that is really tight and completely dark. You should not be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. You have a 30 minute time limit on masturbating, if you fail to have an orgasm in 30 minutes then you failed that day and you must stop trying to have an orgasm and you are not allowed to have an orgasm for the next 24 hours, if you do have an orgasm in the next 24 hours then add 1 more week to this dare. For everyday you fail to have an orgasm though your jeans you must continue this punishment for an extra 2 days.

Make sure you let me know how these dares go.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
lily2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipjfry View Post
I'm new to the forum but had an idea too good to not post.

Every night you go out to eat on your trip wear a skirt but with no panties. While at dinner, excuse yourself from the table, but while leaving the table convertly grab a butterknife or other piece of silverware. While in the bathroom, masterbate to orgasm using that item. Insertion into pussy is required. After cumming, return to the table and covertly replace the utensil. Finish your dinner using it. Do not clean it off before reusing it, or you will fail the dare. Of course I'd like a pm with a recap.
umm... i've never actually gone out to dinner (severe lactose allergy, WAY too dangerous) but i will see what i can do! thanks guys, keep em coming!

wont do: scat, overly sexual, high pain, illegal, family, pets, public, outdoors

oh and pls note that while the legal age to 'do it' is 16 in my country, i am still a virgin so keep that in mind :P
Old 10-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
lily2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
I have a 2 dares for you to do.

1. Go here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43 scroll down to the first post that is not a sticky post, whatever that post happens to be, the number of replies it has is the number of minutes you must spend inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. You can't use the sticky thread because it has 0 replies. You may get lucky and get a really low number or really unlucky and get a really high number. If the number is too high to do it all at once you can do some everyday until you are done.

Now I know you may end up with a super high number that will keep you in there for many many hours, you can reduce that amount by having orgasms inside your small space. For every orgasm you can have in there you can take 1 hour off the total. So if you need to get to 20 hours, you can have 10 orgasms and spend 10 hours inside your small space.

Try to find a space that is really tight and completely dark. You should not be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. You have a 30 minute time limit on masturbating, if you fail to have an orgasm in 30 minutes then you failed that day and you must stop trying to have an orgasm and you are not allowed to have an orgasm for the next 24 hours, if you do have an orgasm in the next 24 hours then add 1 more week to this dare. For everyday you fail to have an orgasm though your jeans you must continue this punishment for an extra 2 days.

Make sure you let me know how these dares go.
lol do you copy and paste this every time you give someone a dare :P
thanks tho, ill do that in the first week(both of them) and let u kno!

Old 10-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, lets see.
Ill just give you some ritual and long lasting dares. Think those are the best if you have a lot of time on your hands.

1. Before you go to bed you have to roll a dice, drink that amount of glasses water. When you have to go to the bathroom you can't take your panties or anything else off.

2. For one day you have to roll a dice every hour and insert that amount of icecubes in your ass. If you forget to do it or are not able to fit them in there you have to roll another dice. add this amount to the previous roll and but toothpaste on your pussy and ass for that many minutes.

3. Everytime you take a shower you have to start out fully clothed. now wash yourself with soap while keeping your clothes on (put the soap on your body though). You can take of your clothes only at the last part. You also need to do this when you got a messy dare from someone and want to clean it off.

PM me if you want any more dares. My favorite dares to make up are ice and messy dares. If you're into those, contact me
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #7
jessica_Sonie

Default new dare

ok where the slutest clothing you got go around you neighbor hood with 5 icecubes in your pussy while your pussy has toothpaste on it and in your ass have 2 icecubes and have toothpaste in your ass then pm me when you get the dare down. note: don't the inserting outside do it inside and walk around with the ice and toothpaste on and inside you must pm me when your done with the dare or you fail the dare
jessica_Sonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #8
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily2 View Post
lol do you copy and paste this every time you give someone a dare :P
thanks tho, ill do that in the first week(both of them) and let u kno!
Hehe, yes, I do alter them if I need to is someone has a specific they want to include. I like these 2 dares and like to offer them to whoever I can. I try not to give them to the same person more than once though.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:06 AM   #9
jimb0
Account Banned

This is an easy one for you to do.
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans
4 = dress
5 = formal trousers
6 = pyjamas

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = On the toilet
2 = In the garden
3 = In bed
4 = In your room
5 = In the lounge
6 = In the kitchen

This is also an easy one to alter and change to make it more interesting and different.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
Sasahara
getDare Devil

This one is also re-posted, but you wanted dice dares, and it's a dice dare, so I offer it to you:

Roll a die. Whatever number you roll is the number of TV shows you will need to do the dare for.

At each commercial break you will roll a die and do the following until the next commercial break starts. At that time you can stop doing the dare you have been doing but must start the next one you roll immediately. (So, after the opening credits, a commercial break starts. Roll a die. Say you get a 2. Put something in your ass and keep it in through the commercials, through the show when it comes back, until the next commercials start. Then take it out and roll the die again.)

1- watch tv as normal
2- insert a household object into your ass and keep it in
3- masturbate but do not cum
4- put a clothespin on each nipple
5- take off all your clothes and watch naked
6- put 2 ice cubes in your pussy and leave them there until they melt (do not remove them at the next commercial break)
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
lily2

Talking

thanks guys! ill definitely try them both(im talkin bout the two dice dares above) as soon as the study leave starts!

i dare you to be eviler, though. go on.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
jimb0
Account Banned

Another dare for you:
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Then get dressed into your old school uniform, and make it look sexy. (skirt, stockings/tights/knee high socks, sexy heels etc)

Drink plenty of fluids until you need to pee.
When you need to pee sit at a table or desk "like" you're at school.
When you can't hold it any longer i Dare you to pee for 10 seconds sat on the chair.
When you have peed for 10 seconds you should then stand up and finish wetting yourself down your legs into your heels.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:10 AM   #13
Adelaide_guy

hey lily2,

FOr a whole day you have to get permission from somebody else to use your bodily function (mainly Bladder, bowel, stomach and vagina)
And all permissions must start with "please may I...."(go to the toilet for example)

you are not allowed to tell anyone it is for a dare, and you must do anything they tell you to for the whole day..

if you need to use the toilet and you cant get permission you only may go with your clothes on... showering is then allowed but you may not put on clean cloths..although you can wash them while wearing them and let them dry on you.

If some one gets suspicious and tells you to do something involving these parts you must OBEY...

lastly you must then edge at least once every 1/2 hour (but can not cum with out permission)..and must drink at least 1 lt of water per 1/2 hour... (or at least ask for permission to drink...( you are allowed to have a glass of water every hour if you cant get permission - coz it would be unhealthy not too)

finally you must spend the day in something sexy.... (up to you exactly what..) but any time you do something with out permission you must take off one peice of clothing ...and may not put anything back on until the day is over.

then let us know who it went...or how it is going..(since you can still get on here during that time...)

although you cant get permission from someone on here....

good luck

Last edited by Adelaide_guy; 10-26-2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: adding new line
Adelaide_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #14
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1)
Every day choose - what to wear.
Choose 6 pieces of clothes. Then roll 6 dice.
You should put on rolled clothes (with respect of rolling order). Repeats are ignore.
If you dislike result strip nude, soak one of rolled pieces of clothes and start over. If you like: wear it.
2)
If you want go to another room of your house you should do it nude.
3)
Plan how much time you want to masturbate (T minutes). Roll 2 dices. You should masturbate for T*d1*d2 minutes.
4) Drink 1 liter of water before going to sleep. If you need to pee you may choose:
a) drink pee;
b) pee yourself at bed
c) stand up - may not go back this night
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female, holiday, punishment dice dare, solo, solomasturbation