Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-10-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
lockeddoor83

Default Hottest thing you EVER did!

I'll start...

Years ago as a horny teen I milked my cock over the course of a few days filling up a small glass with cum. My online Mistress made me run and fetch a funnel and pour it all into my ass.

Still makes me tingly to think about it now...mmmm
lockeddoor83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 01:16 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Hmm, I once tried to save my cum, but didn't remember that I had to freeze it xD It stank!

Anyways, the hottest thing I remember doing (Ive had a lot of sexual encounters that I was too drunk to remember), was when I got one of my girlfriends to let me eat her out after cumming. She was so into it and we even cuddled and made out after wards. I don't know why, but the thought of eating my cum out of a girl (or guy) is just so hot to me.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:15 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Had sex with my mrs totally naked on a pool table in a busy pub was a real rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
Fetique
Enigma

Accidentally left the curtains open and window closed on the hottest day of the summer. Effectively cooked me when I returned to the room a few hours later.

It was pretty fucking hot.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #5
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Hard to pick something..

I think on the kink side, one of the hottest things that ever happened was the first time I was forced to eat my own cum.

I was one of the typical guys who always like the thought but chicken out after I would orgasm.

Well... my wife thought it was time for that to change. I was tied down and I had a ball gag in my mouth that had the ring to attach a strapon dildo to the mouth piece. It had a hole through the gag for breathing. .

After she came by riding my face she jerked me off and caught it in a shot glass. She smiled and said "Today's the day" she removed the dildo from the gag and put a little funnel to the hole and poured it in.

It completely caught me off guard and it was also a huge turn on. Since then it has been a rule ever since, though I can't say I have learned to enjoy it yet.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk