Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-19-2020, 07:33 AM   #1
sir.volkov

Default 5 humiliating dares you dumb sluts must do if you open this

This dare is meant for female sluts, but you can modify it if you're male. This dare is also suitable for beginners that want to become proper trained sluts, but anyone can take part.

It will involve some hidden/public, parts of it will make you uncomfortable and there is a real possibility to get seen and humiliated.

Deal is once you agree to start this dare you must couple all 5 dares within three days of starting the first dare. You can do them faster, even in a day, but if you fail to complete all dares inside of the three-day span you'll have to roll for an extra punishment.

You'll need two dildos (or something phallic), condoms and a willingness to lose your dignity.

You must write a report here after you are done, detailing what you did and how you felt about it.

Again once you start, you must complete all dares. If something is a limit, you can roll for punishment and do that instead, but there is no going back, get it slut? Good. Now get ready to feel degraded.

Dare 1:

You've got too much dignity and it's time to change that. Take off your bra and underwear, put on something loose and revealing and go by the closest store. You'll buy at least 3 phallic items (bananas, sausages, eggplant etc.) and a bottle of baby-oil or coconut oil. Look for a male-cashier if you can, make eye-contact and small talk as he checks out your items, better yet give him an honest compliment. Now when you get home you must strip naked, get yourself oiled up and get on your knees in front of a full-length mirror. Take the items you bought and unwrap them. Now you must pick up each item and slap yourself on the face with it as if it was a big cock while saying "I am just a dumb slut" while looking into the mirror, keep rotating the items until you've slapped yourself at least 50 times across the face with each item. How does that feel slut?

Roll for extra:
1 - 4: While you do dare 1, you must write "dumb slut" on your face somewhere (doesn't have to be permanent) and you can't take it off until at least an hour has passed after you complete the dare.
4 -6: Nothing, complete the dare as originally told.

Dare 2:

You've got to be a public slut too. Your task is to insert something long and hard (preferably a dildo) in your pussy and wear revealing clothing (a short skirt or very loose pants, but you're not allowed to pull them up unless they fall to the ground). No bra allowed. You'll go for a walk in the woods or a secluded park, while on the way there you must talk to some person, maybe pass by a store or find a way to start a conversation with a stranger. Make sure that dildo stays in you the whole time. Now when you get there, you'll find a bush/tree and go behind it so that you're hidden. Now time to strip completely naked (at least so that your tits, pussy and ass are out and visible if someone was to see you) and get on your hands and knees, and now fuck yourself like you're a bitch in heat for a good full two-minutes. Better hope you can stay quiet or someone might see you when you're done, put the dildo back in yourself and walk your walk-of-shame home.

Roll for extra:
1 - 4: Write "fuck me" above your ass while you do this dare.
1 - 6: Do dare as stated above.

Dare 3:

You think you can keep your sluttiness a secret? How about we make you a known neighborhood slut. Start by opening all the curtains in your apartment/house so that there's a clear view, if it's night then turn on some proper lighting. Now you've been a lazy slut haven't you? So time to clean the apartment. First, you must get completely naked, second you must do all cleaning by hand. Got a dishwasher? Too bad it's time to handwash your dishes. Get on your hands and knees and wash the floors by hand while crawling around the room until every inch is clean. Use an old toothbrush and scrub that toilet like your livelihood depended on it. Lastly wash the windows nice and clean. Make sure you do a good job with all of it, after all someone might be watching and judging you. Does that make you feel ashamed? Good.

Roll for extra:
1 -4: Write "public whore" above your pussy while you do this dare.
1 -6: Do the dare as told above.

Dare 4:

You think I'll let you forget what a slut you are? No, it's time to make you gather evidence. You'll grab two dildos (or similar objects) go on your living room (or bedroom if you've got flatmates) floor naked, and start sucking on one dildo. Now take your phone camera and record a good video of you sucking on it, the video must be at least 3 minutes long and during that time you must deep-throat it 10 times. Say "I love sucking dick" after you're done. Now stuff that dildo in your pussy and put the other one in your mouth, take at least 10 photos of yourself from doggy position, side-view, full frontal view and on your hands and knees as you keep fucking yourself. Any of this evidence may be sent to me if you're comfortable with that, but it can also be for your eyes only.

Now roll a dice for how long you'll have to keep the evidence of yourself.
If you roll:
1-2: You must keep all this evidence on your phone for one week, and you must watch through them once every night before bed while edging.
2-4: You must keep all this evidence on your phone for one month, and you must watch through them once every night for the first week while edging.
5: You must keep the evidence for two-months, and you have to chose one picture to set your as private desk-top/laptop screen saver or background for one week. You also must go somewhere public and go through the video/images while there, and hope no one sees and recognizes you.
6: You must keep the evidence for a full year. Set the most humiliating one as your laptop background for one week, and set another one as your phone background for 48 hours, make sure you go out in public and use your phone as normal. You must also transfer the dick-sucking video onto your laptop and then watch it from a full screen while edging yourself after completing this dare, you can only cum if you send one of the photos to me (no need to include face on that one).

Roll for extra:
1-4: Write "Horny bitch" on your chest while you do the dare above.
4-6: Not getting off that easy, write the above as well as "fuck toy" on your stomach. This time use permanent marker.

Dare 5:

You've made it pretty far, good job slut. Now it's time for me to use you and leave you feeling degraded. Drink four glasses of water and don't pee at any point. Grab two dildos and put condoms on them, start by taking turns sucking them both while naked on the floor, now take one of them and put it in your butt, all the way in so it's uncomfortable to walk, you can use lube for this. Now you're going to go out and find the nearest public restroom to you. Keep the second dildo in your bag if you want. No bra allowed. Once you get to the restroom, chose a cubicle and get completely naked and on the floor. You may put a towel down first if hygiene is an issue. If you don't lock the door you'll get extra credit. Now fuck yourself anally a good 30 thrusts while you keep sucking on the other one on the floor. Now take it out of your butt and slap yourself in the face with it a good 50 times while you insert the one you just sucked in your pussy. Keep fucking your pussy while you slap yourself with the other one until you're done with all thrusts. Do you feel stupid yet? That's good. Now try to remove the condom from the one you slapped yourself with using only your mouth, once it's off you have to take that used condom and stuff it back in your butt so that it hangs out a little, because why wouldn't a slut like you have a used condom hanging out of them? Take the other dildo out of your pussy and remove that condom too and leave it lying on the floor of the bathroom or in the toilet bowl but don't flush. You can leave now and carry both dildos back home however you like.

But you're not done yet. Go back home now. Do you need to pee yet? If not, drink another three cups of water, strip naked and stand in the corner until you need to pee. If yes, then strip naked and crawl to your bathroom. Now that you're there, get on your hands and knees next to the toilet, now you finally may piss on the floor while you're there on your hands and knees. Yes I said that you piss on the floor. Is that a problem? Too bad. Once you're done, don't get up so fast, put your head in the bowl (I mean you just cleaned it, didn't you?) and stay in the puddle in position for a good two-minutes while you wait silently. Feels degrading doesn't it? After your done, give yourself a congratulations because you passed this dare you dumb slut. If you want to shower now, you may do that straight away if you kept the public bathroom door open, if not then you must first cum while still on the floor and then you may get up but wait another two hours before you get to shower.

Roll for extra:
1-3: Nothing you're good now.
3 -6: Write all of the degrading words from all the other dares on your body for this final dare (you may add the face one when you get back from the public bathroom if that's too public for you). Make sure you get a good look of yourself in the mirror after the last dare

Roll for punishments if you failed to do something above (for these you may send photo evidence if that is not a limit, face is never required. Otherwise you must include these in your detailed report):

1-2: I wrote all this and you fail to follow simple tasks? That makes me angry. You will be punished and sore. Take a hairbrush and give yourself 50 hard spanks on each butt cheek, each breast and on your pussy. All areas must be red and sore by the time you're done. Now take some toothpaste and apply some to your pussy, your nipples and around your butt hole. Now kneel in the corner naked and feeling sore for 30 minutes.

3-4: You agree to rules and then think you're too good for them? Now get some permanent marker and write "Punished slut" in big letters on your chest. For the next week you're going to set an alarm between midnight and 2am each evening, when you wake up you'll walk out of bed naked and go open your front door. Now you'll step outside butt naked and stand there for two minutes each night. After the week is done, on the last night you'll walk 10 steps out and say "I'm so sorry for disobeying. I am a stupid slut who deserves to be punished" out-loud before you can go back in. I hope you feel stupid and tired for disobeying me.

4-6: Was the task too humiliating for you? Well now you'll be humiliated and in pain. Great job dumb slut. Write all the degrading words from all the dares on your body. Now give yourself 150 spanks on your butt and pussy (50 on each butt cheek and 50 on your pussy) while you repeat "I am a" followed by saying each word written on your body out-loud after each spank. After you're done, take out your camera and take ten photos of yourself sore and degraded. You'll keep these photos saved on your phone for one month, set one as a phone display picture for 24 hours, and then you must cum twice a week while looking at these photos until the month is over.

That's it. Great job everybody.
sir.volkov is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sir.volkov for this post:
Old 10-19-2020, 08:26 AM   #2
sir.volkov

bumping this up for you all
sir.volkov is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, humiliation, public, semi-public