Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Alarm Pretend to Nap in Class/Meeting

Arrive to class or to a meeting as early as you can one day, wearing a button-down shirt up top with nothing underneath, along with pants and whatever you normally wear on your feet.

You're going to have a nice, cozy little nap while you wait...

First, let's kick those shoes off for extra comfort. Stretch your feet out on the seat in front of you or beside you. Lean back as far as you can... Nice, isn't it?

How about those pants? Too tight for napping, aren't they? Undo your belt and unbutton your pants. You can untuck your shirt to help cover up what you're doing. As long as you move nice and slow and quiet, nobody should notice, even if you're not totally alone. Actually... wouldn't it be more comfortable with the zipper open, too? Go ahead and tease it on down...

Now... lean back, close your eyes, and pretend to be snoozing. Nothing wrong with a boy getting comfortable, is there? Every so often, reach up and undo a button on your shirt, starting at the top. How long do you dare to keep your eyes closed? How many buttons are you willing to undo?

Extra Daring: Take your socks off, too... Also, wear panties today as your underwear, the girlier the better. If you don't have any, go commando.

Double Dare: Getting comfortable is so hard, isn't it? Wiggle and squirm until your pants slip down past your butt, and you feel chair against bare skin or underwear-clad bum.

Bonus: Stay like that until someone physically 'wakes' you.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:45 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I did this one once when I was in high school. My first period teacher liked to socialize in the hall, and never came in on time. So, the first one in by a good margin, I slipped off my shoes and propped my feet up. These were those desk-chair things, so my knees were kind of trapped under the seat, which would slow my reaction time if anyone did anything to my feet or legs, which I liked.

I was wearing nerdy loafers and really dorky argyle dress socks, along with khaki pants and a silky, almost-see-thru rayon button-down shirt. Like the dare said, as I pretended to nap, I kept getting more and more 'comfy'. I unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, tugging them open nice and wide with my shirt covering the gap. I wiggled until my pants slipped off the edge of my chair and one sock slid down over the edge of my bare heel, scrunching up near my toes...

I got my shirt unbuttoned down to just south of my solar plexus, about as low as I could possibly imagine defending as some combination of 'casual' and 'oops, some extra buttons came undone', then kept pretending to be asleep even when a couple of other students came in.

They tapped me on the foot a couple of times, and shook my shoulder to see if I was really out of it... then I heard them whispering to each other. I knew they were a couple of kids who used to bully me before I got big enough and popular enough to stop it, but I knew they still wished they could... so I was really nervous and scared but also excited! Rock hard and just on the verge of orgasm, totally untouched, as they conspired.

When they were pretty sure I was really asleep, one guy opened the window to the classroom, then they quietly took my shoes and tugged off my socks, first the half-off one, slowly and carefully, then the other one, fast and rough! They tossed the shoes and socks to the guy by the window, who promptly chucked them outside! It was a one-storey school, so not that big of a deal to slip out and get them once I'd 'recovered. Thankfully they didn't notice my undone pants, or those might have gone, too! It would've been crazy easy, looking back on it, with my legs trapped, and the pants already out from under my butt, but alas, they either didn't notice, didn't want to risk it, or didn't want to see my dolphin-print boxer-briefs. XD

'Startled awake', I sat bolt upright, and promptly started to cum into my underwear, totally untouched. I had to double over and pretend to have hit my stomach on my desk or something to cover up the groans and pulsations. One of the best orgasms I ever had!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-08-2019, 11:13 AM   #3
wob

Default Love this dare

I love this dare. And many other similar dares that you have posted. They are very similar to my interests - bare feet and semi-public. Maybe we can do them together.. ping me on kik @ youngboy1x
wob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wob View Post
I love this dare. And many other similar dares that you have posted. They are very similar to my interests - bare feet and semi-public. Maybe we can do them together.. ping me on kik @ youngboy1x
Thanks! Not really into kik, but I'm glad you enjoy my dares! If you do some, I'd love to see some nice, juicy, detailed reports. It's why I do it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
classroom, exhibitionism, semi-public, undo clothing, work