Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-27-2017, 06:00 AM   #1
man-oh-man

Default Humiliation dares

Hello,

Below are 7 different dares, all based around humiliation but also involving pain, some piss play, semi-public, and anal. They are all aimed towards women but some are most adaptable than others. My dom wrote these as a punishment for me for touching myself without permission; I'm to complete the first three that I'm dared to, within 24 hours of being asked.

Please post below to tell me which punishments I should complete, and feel free to try these out yourself if you're up for it.

1. Stand in front of the window facing the street and make sure the lights are on. Put clamps along your pussy lips, with one on your clit, and take the small dildo into your mouth. Take a coin and hold it to the window with your nose. The base of the dildo should be pressing against the glass, keeping it down your throat. Once you are in position, use the long end of the wooden spoon to spank yourself directly on the asshole, as hard and fast as you can, for 10 minutes. If the coin drops, restart.

2. Write some degrading words of your choosing on your chest and thighs. Clamp both of your nipples and put on your collar. Now stand in front of the window facing the street and make sure the lights are on. Work your large dildo into your ass and fuck yourself with it, all the way and all the way out, 10 times. You must moan loudly as you do so. Leave the dildo in when you are done. Then turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks for 2 minutes. After that, you must give the window your best slutty dance for 5 minutes. Then immediately begin fucking yourself with the dildo, 30 times now, again moaning loudly. Turn around and bend over again, and continue to moan loudly and fuck your ass another 50 times. When you are done, take the dildo out and turn back around to face the window. Give the dildo your best blowjob, which must include moaning and drooling, until it’s totally clean.

3. Stand in front of the window facing the street and make sure the lights are on. Put clamps along your pussy lips and one on your clit. Take a coin and hold it to the window with your nose. Now you are to fuck your ass with the large dildo 10 times, all the way in and out. Remove the dildo, then spank yourself directly on the asshole with the long end of the wooden spoon 10 times, as hard and as fast as you can. Repeat this process for 10 minutes. If the coin drops, restart.

4. Stand in front of the window facing the street with your legs spread and your hands on your head. Wait 5 minutes, then slowly tease your pussy lips for 5 minutes. Wait another 5 minutes, then slowly tap your clit with one finger at a time for 5 minutes. Wait another 5 minutes, then tease your pussy lips for yet another 5 minutes. Then spank your pussy with the round end of the wooden spoon, 50 times hard and fast, directly on the clit.

5. Late one night, strip down to just your most whorish panties and get your cunt soaking wet, by humping a pillow and only that. When you are nice and wet, write “PIGGY SLUT” on your chest in letters at least two inches tall. Then plug your ass and go onto to the front porch, bringing your large dildo. Once there, get on your hands and knees and suck the dildo for 1 minute. Then remove the plug from your ass and suck on it. Keep it in your mouth as you fuck your ass with the dildo 30 times. As you do, try to “oink” around the plug, once for each thrust. Afterwards, take the plug out of your mouth and, on your hands and knees, say three times at a normal volume: “I’m a desperate little pig-slut. Oink, oink. I love be humiliated and used like the pathetic piggy bitch I am. Oink, oink.”. When you’re finished, continue “oinking” for another minute while humping anything you can find nearby. You may continue to hump longer, and if you do you may come from the humping, but you must be “oinking” loudly the entire time.

6. Drink 3 large glasses of water and wait until you need to pee. Drink another glass of water immediately and then wait another 30 minutes. Drink another glass of water and stand in front of the window, making sure the lights are on. Using your large dildo, fuck your ass as hard and fast as you can. Every 10 thrusts, press hard on your bladder for 10 seconds. Continue this for 5 minutes. When you are done, drink another glass of water, and then plug your ass. If you want, you may pee now, but it must be outside, and you must go as you are. Otherwise, go back to the window and suck the dildo clean for 2 minutes. When you are done, drink another glass of water and wait 10 minutes, lightly teasing your pussy lips and clit. Afterward, if you want, you may pee now, but you must pee on your own face in the bathtub. Otherwise, drink another glass of water and reinsert the dildo in front of the window. Continue fucking your ass and pressing on your bladder as before for another 5 minutes. When you are done, you may pee as normal.

7. Stand in front of the window facing the street with the lights on. Tease your pussy lips for 1 minutes, then spank your pussy hard 15 times. Repeat this process for 15 minutes. When you are done, edge twice. After each edge spank your pussy hard 30 times.

Last edited by man-oh-man; 01-27-2017 at 06:02 AM.
man-oh-man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to man-oh-man for this post:
Old 01-27-2017, 06:25 AM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
5. Late one night, strip down to just your most whorish panties and get your cunt soaking wet, by humping a pillow and only that. When you are nice and wet, write “PIGGY SLUT” on your chest in letters at least two inches tall. Then plug your ass and go onto to the front porch, bringing your large dildo. Once there, get on your hands and knees and suck the dildo for 1 minute. Then remove the plug from your ass and suck on it. Keep it in your mouth as you fuck your ass with the dildo 30 times. As you do, try to “oink” around the plug, once for each thrust. Afterwards, take the plug out of your mouth and, on your hands and knees, say three times at a normal volume: “I’m a desperate little pig-slut. Oink, oink. I love be humiliated and used like the pathetic piggy bitch I am. Oink, oink.”. When you’re finished, continue “oinking” for another minute while humping anything you can find nearby. You may continue to hump longer, and if you do you may come from the humping, but you must be “oinking” loudly the entire time.
have fun with this one tonight

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, humiliation, piss desperation, semi-public, spanking