Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-25-2024, 01:32 PM   #1
Noir07

Male 30/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in EU

30/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in EU

Hello everyone, thank you for reading this.

I am Noir and I am looking for a male slave to own, love, enjoy and help shape and fufil their fantasies and needs.
There are lots of masters and mistresses out there and i'm sure you'd be wondering why to spend your time messaging me. I think I have a few things that set me apart.

-I've been in this scene for many years. I've experimented and felt my way around people, and I believe my years of experience show when it comes to exerting control.

-I care about the person beyond them being a sex toy. A slave/master relationship is intimate and one of ownership and belonging, I don't just want a quick thrill.

- I've found the greatest thrill as a dominant is owning a slave and allowing them to fufil their deepest and darkest fantasies.

If any of that interests you, read on! As a side note - you do have to be bisexual or gay to work for me.

Who am I?

I won't bore you too much. I'm 30, and as a person i'm rather geeky. I work in project management from home so have a lot of time on my hands to reply to messages, and when i'm not working i'm probably gaming, reading, catching up on TV or cooking - I have a passion for the finer things in life, like a good meal with matching wine. As a person, i'm empathetic, understanding and charismatic.

I am experienced as a dominant. I've recently ended (mutually) a relationship with a slave of two years as we felt there was nowhere new for our relationship to grow. In this relationship we enjoyed each others company, spent time together and met in-person. I also brought him a few gifts and accessories as we got to that point by learning to trust each other, and that's what I want from a slave.

Personally, I enjoy humiliation, BDSM and degredation/pet-play, but i'm very open. There's nothing I like more than seeing a boy on his knees in his rightful place, and even more if he's collared and leashed.

Who are you?

You're a male, obviously. I'd like you to be in the EU/UK Timezone, but if you're not we can give it a try and see how it goes.

You've got an idea of what you want from a dominant or how you want to be treated, but need someone to help you get there.

You're looking for something serious, not just a one night stand. Someone you can build a meaningful master/slave contract with.

You're willing to experiment and be challenged. Some days I will challenge you, others I will not. As long as you aren't looking for scat, watersport or things that are permament, I can accomodate your likes and experiment and challenge you with them.

Finally - you're enthusiastic and want this. Skills, experience and everything else can be built upon and gained, enthusiam and love for the lifestyle and role cannot.

What Next?

If anything i've said here interests you, please give me a message. Even if it's just to say hello or ask questions, i'm up for a chat. Be realistic about what you're hoping for and we'll get on fine and maybe start a long term D/S relationship.

I have a lot of social media/chatting apps, but we'll start with kik and move to others as I get to know you and our lives become closer.
kik: Salieri07
Noir07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Noir07 for this post:
Old 03-25-2024, 02:14 PM   #2
Scs90

Great Post sir, 33 m uk slave here
Scs90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk