Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #31
immaeatu

i LOVE the new additions to this story!!!!
ya know, you dont need to add this sisterrrr....... ;D
lool but its your choice :3

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:52 AM   #32
alienguy10

Awesome chapter Cseagles!! Can't wait for the shower scene !! =D
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #33
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story.
Don't involve the story.
Keep it MxM<3
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #34
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm, not to be a doucher, but I prefer your other story. Your writing is just as good here, but the content doesn't really interest me. But still, keep writing, I suspect that a lot of people will enjoy it.

Edit: Oh, and in my opinion, the sister should make an appearance, then I feel like this story would appeal to a wider audience, and more importantly, appeal to me. :P

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:15 AM   #35
nicknick0912
Account Banned

This is a pretty good story keep it going. So when are you doing the next part.
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #36
cseagles

Okay guys, here's the shower scene, by request. Don't worry, the sister will get involved soon enough. Sooner, rather than later.

PART XV

I was beginning to get a hard on, but I wanted to save it for the shower. I followed Brendon up the stairs and into the bathroom. It wasn’t a huge bathroom, but definitely big enough for two people. The shower was also a pretty nice size too. Brendon turned on the water and let the bathroom get nice and hot first. I could tell that the water was where he wanted it because he began to strip as soon as there was some steam on the mirror. Brendon pulled down his swim suit and revealed his three inch flaccid penis. He didn’t have many pubes, just some on the sides of his shaft and a few on his balls. I was extremely turned on by this and began to come to attention. He bent over to move something on the bathroom floor and I caught a glimpse of his tight, hairless asshole. I began to take off my shorts and revealed my five and a half inch hard dick. Brendon looked at me in a turned on sort of way and pulled back the shower door. I stepped in to the shower and let the hot water pour down my body. Brendon got in after me and closed the door. I saw the water hit his body and he turned around and let it hit is tight, wet ass.

“Wash me,” he said.

I grabbed the bottle of shower gel and put some in my hand. He turned around and I started with his back and shoulders. I began rubbing him down and worked my way down to his ass. I got down on a knee and really worked on his ass cheeks. He then bent over to reveal his asshole to me. It was perfect. I slowly began to move my hand into his crack and slid a finger in. He gasped for air and then his breathing began to get heavier.

“Hold on, pull out for a sec,” he said.

I pulled my finger out of his ass and he laid down on his stomach. I began to go to work on his ass again. I spread his cheeks apart and slid my finger back in. Finally, I was able to get two fingers into his tight asshole, then three. I pulled my fingers out and took my dick in my hand and ran it along his ass crack just to tease him. I then pulled his cheeks apart again and slowly began to fuck his ass. I put the tip in and he moaned in pain, but the moans quickly turned to pleasure. I was about half way in when he yelled, “Fuck me!!!” I then rammed the rest of my hard cock into his tight asshole. He yelped in pain, but it was so hot. I kept going, in and out, in and out. I pulled out when I was about to cum and let go all over the wall of the shower.

“How was that?” I asked.
“Fucking amazing. Your turn now.”
“Okay.”

Me and Brendon traded places and I laid down on my stomach and let him go to work. He gave me the same treatment that I gave him. I slid his fingers in and out of my ass until he was able to get three of them. I could feel his rock hard cock running along my ass crack. I felt the tip press against my tight hole and I felt it slide in. It took him about ten seconds to get the whole thing in. It was the greatest feeling I had ever had. I moaned and moaned until the point where I was screaming out in pleasure. I could scream as loud as I wanted because it was just me and him, and nobody else in the house.

“I’m about to cum!!” he yelled.

He pulled out and cummed in the same place I did. We continued to wash each other for another ten minutes, exchanging blowjobs. This was the most fun I’d had in a shower in a long time.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #37
cseagles

PART XVI

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. Brendon bent over and I dried his ass, slipping a finger in his crack as I did so. He instantly became hard, and so did I. He did the same to me and we finally decided to get dressed. We went back downstairs and watched tv for a few hours. It was about 7 o’clock before Madeline came home in a pair of short shorts and a bikini top. She looked so hot in this attire and I was horny.

“Hey guys, what’d you do while I was gone?” she asked.
“Oh, you know the usual. Nothing much. You?” Brendon said.
“I went swimming at Haley’s and we had a few more girls over and did some ‘girl stuff’.” She said

Girl stuff. This intrigued me. I wanted to know what went on when girls hung out. Me and Brendon decided to back into his room and play some XBOX. We were up there for an hour before Madeline came into the room.

“Hey guys, I’m bored. Can we do something?”
“Yeah, sure. What’d you have in mind? You wanna play a game or something?” asked Brendon.
“Oh my God yes!! Let’s play truth or dare,” she said.

I was very surprised that she would say something like this, being thirteen and all and hanging out with two guys that were older than she was. But then again, she’s hot, so of course I didn’t pass it up. Brendon, however, was the wild card. I didn’t know what he would say.

“Yeah, that’s cool. I don’t care. Where do you wanna play?” he asked.
“Let’s play in here. I don’t feel like going anywhere else,” she said. “But there have to be a few rules: One – nothing illegal, painful or messy. Okay?”
“That’s fine. I wouldn’t wanna do anything like that either,” I said.
“Okay,” Madeline said. “Who’s first? How about you Brendon,” she said.
“Fine.”
“Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Okay, how many girls have you kissed?” she asked.
Brendon looked around for a couple of seconds before replying, “One. Just one.”
He looked a little ashamed of this, but I just put it off.

“Interesting,” she said.
“Okay, Madeline. How many guys have you gotten with?” Brendon asked.
“None. I haven’t gotten with anybody.”

This kind of shocked me, but at the same time it didn’t. Brendon and Madeline’s parents were strict and didn’t like much dating, especially for Madeline considering her age.

“Okay, you!!” she said pointing at me. “Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Very well then. When was the last time you masturbated and what did you think about?”

This was a bit of an elaborate question, but I didn’t want to risk any type of punishment for not complying.

“It was two nights ago and I thought about this girl in my class. Satisfied?” I said.
“I guess.”
“Okay Brendon. Truth or Dare?” I asked.
“Truth.”
“Have you ever been past first base?” I asked. I knew the answer, but I just wanted to keep it as interesting as possible.
“No.” Which was a lie, but I didn’t care.

“Madeline, truth or dare?” Brendon said.
“Dare,” she said confidently.
“Okay, I dare you and Luke to kiss for ten seconds.”
“What?! No!!”
“If not, then you have to take a piece of clothing off,” Brendon replied.
“Fine. Come here,” she said to me.

I leaned in and we kissed for ten seconds. Her lips tasted good. She slipped me her tongue which I wasn’t expecting.

“TIME!!” Brendon called.
“Nice,” said Madeline pointing towards my shorts. I had an obvious boner and there was no sense in hiding it.”

“Okay, Luke!! I dare you to take off your shirt for the rest of the game,” she said.

Not a problem. I took it off and threw it towards the other side of the room.

“Madeline, I dare you to remove one item of clothing, and it can’t me jewelry or socks,” I said.
“Damn you’re good,” she said. She stood up and undid the zipper to her short shorts and slowly pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She had awesome, hairless legs. This turned me on even more. By doing this, she was in just her bikini, which I had seen her in before, so it wasn’t anything new.

“Brendon,” she said. “I dare you to strip to your boxers for the rest of the game.”
“Aw come on. Isn’t this a little weird with us being siblings and all?”
“No? I’m basically in my underwear so I think you should be too.”

Brendon started with his shirt and threw it on top of mine. He then took off his shorts and was left there in his boxers with a small tent forming.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 01-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #38
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I've been kind of lurking this story, to see how it comes out.

My rating isn't based on how horny this story makes me, it's based on the plotline itself.

And I gotta say, I love almost everything about it.

Keep up the good work bro,

-Dylsterr (and Connor who won't let me stop rubbing his tummy :P)
Old 01-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #39
obon7

Send a message via MSN to obon7

love your story, reminds me of my fantasies with my friend bradon too. lol

feel free to contact me.
I am a master but switch for the right person.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114598
into cute chubby guys
Likes:Bondage, underwear, some pain, some public, very into humiliation, shaving, and verbal domination, role play, and bm.
obon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #40
immaeatu

this story is good and i definately loved the shower scene

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #41
Shepard1961

I love this story I cant wait for the next part.
Shepard1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #42
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I have a feeling the sister is going to turn the tables on them.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #43
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Omg! This has turned out to be a really good story. Keep it going!
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #44
cseagles

PART XVII

“Brendon I like your tent!!” Madeline said. We all laughed at this and went back to the game.
“Okay, Luke. I dare you to strip down to your boxers for the rest of the game. Just to make it even for all of us,” said Brendon.
“Okay, fair enough.”

I took off my shorts and went down to my boxers. My hard on was obvious, but nobody said anything, just stared. Now it was my turn.

“Madeline I dare you to let me and Brendon do anything we want to you for two minutes.”
“NO!!”
“Well if you don’t let me then you’ll end up losing your top or your bottoms. Your choice.”
“Fine. Do what you want.”
“Lay down on your back.”

She laid down and closed her eyes. With her eyes closed, she wouldn’t be able to know whether it was me or her brother. I began with her legs and Brendon began with her upper half. I rubbed up and down the inside of her thighs. This sent chills up her spine and she squirmed a little bit.
I moved up to her inner thighs and got to her crotch. This is what I had been waiting for. I took my hands and parted her legs a little bit so I could gain access to her pussy. I lightly ran my fingers over the front of her bathing suit that covered her pussy. I began to apply a little more pressure and moved on to her mound. I just rubbed her crotch for another thirty seconds and I could her moan. I knew that she liked this and I decided to go back to her pussy. I ran my fingers along her slit and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side so I could see her pussy. I ran my fingers along her bare pussy and swirled my finger around her clit, which became hard and I felt her getting wet. I gently slid my finger into her and heard her gasp for air. Her vagina instantly clamped down around my finger and I felt her get wet again. I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy and felt her getting wetter. I heard her breathing start to get heavy and heard her starting to pant, as if she was running. I started to go faster and faster until she let out a loud moan and cummed all over my hands. I put my fingers up to her mouth and had her lick off her own juices.

While all of this was happening, Brendon was working on her tits. They were somewhat small, but big enough to push together and play with. He moved his mouth close to her nipples and breathed his hot breath on to them. He began to suck on them and move on to her smooth stomach, which he massaged and kissed.

The two minutes was up and Madeline was in total ecstasy. She was sweating and her pussy was soaking wet.

“Wow. That. Was. Great.”
“Yes, yes it was,” I said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by cseagles; 01-24-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #45
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

i hate that you involved the sister.
but good post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk