Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGuy25 View Post
Thank you for the idea of TINYCHAT.COM as a means of being allowed release. On one hand I'm feeling a bit camera-shy, but in my other hand is a very INSISTENT, firm erection that hasn't been allowed to cum AT ALL for almost 25 days now...
If you are timid about showing your face, you can always wear a ski-mask or black pantyhose on your face (tear a mouth hole in the pantyhose).

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #17
AlexGuy25

Asterisk 25+ days denial. 15 glorious strokes, as long as I don't cum

I STILL didn't get to cum!!! This is getting very hard.

Over 25 long, rock HARD, 100% FULLY ERECT and throbbing, intensely sexually frustrating days now since I last got to cum. My balls ache worse than ever in my life--ever since yesterday morning. As a result, I did not edge very much yesterday. Late evening I dared to ask permission to stroke all the way to ejaculation, primarily due to the ongoing testicular ache. It felt like I could cum in 5 strokes. I was allowed to caress my scrotum for a few minutes. This exquisite touching felt FANTASTIC despite my aching balls! Yet I knew I probably couldn't cum from the scrotal massage alone, and that proved to be the case. I asked permission to stroke, reluctantly agreeing to safely avoid ruining everything with 5 seconds of ejaculatory bliss. I was permitted 15 glorious strokes, as long as I didn't cum. Then I was given permission to stroke more! I got to do 7 delightful, delicious, strokes before STOP was called--but it was not enough to cum. By then my testicles hurt sooo badly I wanted to ejaculate NOW, despite being dead tired past midnight. Evidently my body's urge for sleep was greater than its insistent urge to cum, because somehow I managed to fall asleep rock hard, with 25 days' of cum churning in my scrotum. Forgot to urinate before going to sleep. So I woke up today with a powerful, throbbing morning wood piss hardon. My bursting bladder outweighed my desire to stroke it, however. By the time the erection went down enough for me to urinate, it was time for me to head out the door...
AlexGuy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #18
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

22 days? half of 22 is 11.. .and it's 11/11/11.. i think you need to have an amazing orgazim TODAY!
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #19
dandelion

Send a message via MSN to dandelion

aaand, half of 25 is 12 and a half. So... there's that.

- humiliation, cum control, general control, bladder control, pee, wet and messy, bets and punishment, pics and cam.

Won't Do: Pain, people I know, animals, public, body writing, scat, any chance of being caught, etc.

PM me CUMSLUT and I will cum on my face and leave it for 15 minutes.
dandelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #20
AlexGuy25

Thank you for the replies and ideas! It's Friday night!! So I'm going to start edging, at least...hopefully more...
Old 11-12-2011, 04:59 AM   #21
wolf-prince

Have you got a vibe of some sort? Try taping it to your balls. Or try putting a bag of frozen peas on them instead hehehe

You couldn't cum on cam and you still haven't cum yet? I don't think you really deserve to cum. And you've stopped edging. No, I don't think you deserve to cum at all!
wolf-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:11 AM   #22
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-prince View Post
I don't think you really deserve to cum. And you've stopped edging. No, I don't think you deserve to cum at all!
Yup. Going to agree with you there. Not until the end of the month I think!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #23
wolf-prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Yup. Going to agree with you there. Not until the end of the month I think!
At this rate, he'll be waiting until Christmas hehehe
Old 11-13-2011, 02:14 AM   #24
AlexGuy25

Default 27+ Long Hard Edging Days Without Cumming

27+ Long Hard Edging Days Without Cumming

Now over 27 days since I last got to cum. STILL edging every day just shy of ejaculation--up to 97% of the way to orgasm, then STOP. Precum flows, but no cum escapes. Then repeat. I have to admit it is getting harder and harder to avoid cumming, and now actually painful blue balls are a factor the past two days. I desperately wish I'd cum on cam as offered a a couple days ago... I don't think I've ever needed to cum so desperately. Horny as hell...
Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #25
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Now over 27 days since I last got to cum. STILL edging every day just shy of ejaculation--up to 97% of the way to orgasm, then STOP. Precum flows, but no cum escapes. Then repeat. I have to admit it is getting harder and harder to avoid cumming, and now actually painful blue balls are a factor the past two days. I desperately wish I'd cum on cam as offered a a couple days ago... I don't think I've ever needed to cum so desperately. Horny as hell...
All you have to do is start a chat like I described. You have the key for release, all you need to do is turn it.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #26
wolf-prince

Quote:

You had your chance, you missed it, you should have cum on cam...But I am a nice person. You can make yourself cum, but only by rubbing your cock on something, hands-free. Brush it against a door or a wall and do it standing. Do not touch the rest of your body, keep your hands behind your back. And if you do cum, be sure to thank whatever it was that gave you the release

If you can't do that, no cum for you.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #27
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
You had your chance, you missed it, you should have cum on cam...But I am a nice person. You can make yourself cum, but only by rubbing your cock on something, hands-free. Brush it against a door or a wall and do it standing. Do not touch the rest of your body, keep your hands behind your back. And if you do cum, be sure to thank whatever it was that gave you the release

Hey, good idea.

I second this one. And if you can't do it in... How many days are we on now? 27 minutes, then you cannot orgasm at all for another three days.

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 11-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #28
wolf-prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Hey, good idea.

I second this one. And if you can't do it in... How many days are we on now? 27 minutes, then you cannot orgasm at all for another three days.
27 mins, good idea.

Maybe once he reaches 28 days (which I suspect he might), we can count it backward so he gets less and less time to cum each day
Old 11-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #29
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
27 mins, good idea.

Maybe once he reaches 28 days (which I suspect he might), we can count it backward so he gets less and less time to cum each day
That, is a very good plan!

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
AlexGuy25

Default been letting it rub handsfree against the door for over an hour now

Quote:

Thank you for the opportunity, which my manhood was INSTANTLY very eager to hear about!!! As instructed I've been letting it rub handsfree against the door for over an hour now. It feels good letting the rock hard 100% full erection slide over the door. It's quite angry and swollen looking, very purple glans! But...ummm... the door is kinda dry...and when I'm this erect, it's mostly just my glans that is touching the door. As you know, it's very hard to cum from glans stimulation alone. It it OK to add some lube to the door if I promise to wash the door afterward?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial request