Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2016, 03:11 AM   #1
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

Female Going shopping later, any dares?

I'm going shopping in around 1 hour and 30 mins, by myself. I'll be travelling by train both ways, and I will most likely be going into new look and a few beauty places.

I'll be wearing sweatpants and a tshirt, I'm looking for dares I can do whilst I'm out. x

Currently denied until September 2nd, 2017.

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Sophiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 04:38 AM   #2
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

I'm setting off soon, any dares or things I could do whilst I'm out?

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Old 09-18-2016, 04:48 AM   #3
Dom Male

I think you need to get measured for a new bra. You need to try and find a male assistant to help you.

While on route you should edge, on the train, at least once.

Having got off the train go to the bathroom, and put on your diaper. While trying on clothes in the store leave the curtain slightly open so there is a risk of being seen in nothing but your diaper. Each item you try on must be put on from naked (except your diaper of course) so for each change you must totally strip.

Make sure and report back on how it goes.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #4
Confidential

Buy yourself a tail plug if you can manage to find one. Wear it the entire time you're shopping, only stopping to re-lubricate it. Make sure people can see an outline of the tail if they look closely.

Enjoy.

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:56 AM   #5
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Male View Post
I think you need to get measured for a new bra. You need to try and find a male assistant to help you.

While on route you should edge, on the train, at least once.

Having got off the train go to the bathroom, and put on your diaper. While trying on clothes in the store leave the curtain slightly open so there is a risk of being seen in nothing but your diaper. Each item you try on must be put on from naked (except your diaper of course) so for each change you must totally strip.

Make sure and report back on how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confidential View Post
Buy yourself a tail plug if you can manage to find one. Wear it the entire time you're shopping, only stopping to re-lubricate it. Make sure people can see an outline of the tail if they look closely.

Enjoy.
I sadly left before I saw these and just got home, I would've loved to do them. I also don't have a tail buttplug. I'll make sure to do as many of these next time! Sorry once again. x

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:21 AM   #6
Confidential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiaa View Post
I sadly left before I saw these and just got home, I would've loved to do them. I also don't have a tail buttplug. I'll make sure to do as many of these next time! Sorry once again. x
I expect to hear a report next time. Mark your calendar.

Enjoy.

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
Dom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiaa View Post
I will be expecting a very clear report on this when you do complete it. Make sure and PM me in advance of going so I can maybe add to it based on the time it takes between now and then.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk