Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2019, 08:33 PM   #1
BakedBeing

Target Picture Bounty Hunters

Hello and welcome to the Picture Bounty Hunter HQ.

This is a place for people to become hunters or the hunted, perhaps even both.

Every user that posts in this thread gets 150bp (Bounty points.) to get you started on hunting for the pictures you want to see. For every wanted picture requested or offered, you will earn 20bp. I will keep a tally of all bp credits at the bottom of this post. To help grow the economy, i will offer special bounty requests, periodically, with high bp rewards to gain.

To make sure you're not just paying for some random picture, the picture must include the buyers name in some way. You could hold a piece of paper with the buyers name on or write their name on your body, perhaps the buyer will request their name included a certain fashion.

Please act as professionals, be polite and respectful to everyone. All pictures bought, must remain private, unless given permission buy the seller to share. All bounty hunters, must be at least 18 years of age, due to the nature of the game. All bp transactions will be accounted for, once the buyer has confirmed they have received their picture.

Every user starts with 150bp, just comment here to receive yours, you can offer pictures for sale and or picture bounties on offer. I will offer more bounties of my own and may even offer some pictures for sale too, in time.

1. Bounty Point Leaderboard - https://www.rise.global/getdare-bond...nt-leaderboard
    #1 - 3500bp - LuidiaSarsi.
    #2 - 1350bp - coolstuff.
    #3 - 300bp - Bunnybun.
    #4 - 250bp - herpderp42.

Ways to increase your bp count:

Post in this thread for the first time = 150bp
Complete my high reward bounties, extra credit given to extra good pictures = 25-1000+bp
Complete other hunters bounties = what they will offer for your picture.
Offer you own pictures for sale.
All rewards can be tripped, by giving me permission to share here.
Add "Owned by BakedBeing" to your sig for 500bp per month.

Other ways of earning points may be added.

Here is the Bounty Point shop, where you can exhange your points for prizes. (Under construction) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89067

P.S. A special thank you to Bunnybun and Herpderp42, for helping me with some things. Thank you!

Likes: BMD, Dares, Hypnosis, pictures, videos and many other things.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-18-2019 at 07:22 AM.
BakedBeing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk