Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #61
tordmaster

trynna post more or naww?
tordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #62
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Okay, the ending is something I never wanted or expected, however, it did happen. If you read the entire thing, and don't like the ending then don't read it or comment on it. Anyways, enjoy...

Well the plan was to hang out with Ethan at our house, have a BBQ, swim and*Truth or Dare*while our parents were none the wiser. But, the plan has changed and now we are hanging with some friends of my parents. They have twin sons, 14 (my age) and they are bringing a friend who is 14 also. The twins names are Freddy, he is about 3 inches taller then me and has dark hair. The other twin is named Stephen, he is around 2 inches taller then me and his hair is dark however a shade or two lighter then Freddy's. Their friends name is Jack and he is my height and he has blonde hair.*

My parents woke me up at about 10:00 and told me to get my*bathing suit*on and other clothes ready, apparently we needed to be at the lake at 11. So I got my swimsuit on and put some other clothes in a bag. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs, I had a small bowl of cereal and then got into the car ready to go. We left right at 10:30 and we talked about what we would be doing at the lake.

We got there as planned at 11:00 and set up a few fold-able chairs and tables. Then we unpacked the towels, and the sun umbrellas. A few minutes after everything was set up Johnny and Stephen got there, along with their family and Jack. They got unpacked pretty quickly and Johnny, Stephen, Jack, and I all ran into the lake for swimming. It was pretty fun, we raced each other and had a football and threw that around. After around an hour and a half of just swimming and what-not I causally brought up, "Hey, Stephen, wanna make a bet?"

"Sure, what ya got?" he replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna throw this ball as hard as I can, if you miss we all get to dare you to do something, and you can't back out. If you catch it, then you throw it to me, if I miss then all of you get to dare me."

"Uhh....Okay! Sounds good! Everyone else want to do it?"

"Sure!" Jack replied.

"I'm in!" Freddy said.

"Okay," I announced, "get ready!"

I aimed really high in the air, wanting to get the sun in his eyes so it would be harder for him to catch it. I threw it with all my strength in the air. It had a very nice arch, I really didn't think he could catch it, but, after it hitting him square in the chest he was able to catch it. Next it was my turn, he told me, "GO!"

And he threw it as fast as he could right at me.

Now, I am only about 5' 3", not very tall, also I am very skinny and really weak. As soon as the ball made contact with my chest, it threw me back half a foot into the water. This also causing me to drop the ball.*

"HA! Dude, you missed!" Stephen told everyone. "Okay, guys, come close! Lets think of a dare!"*

I was really embarrassed but at least now I knew that they wanted to play this game. And after a few minutes Jack yelled out to me. "Okay, John, you have to take off your trunks and swim as far as you can. Then swim back, when you come back you can put your trunks on."

Now, this had somewhat surprised me, that they already got into the naked dare, but I was also wise, I knew that if I left my trunks I'd have to do something else for them to get it back. So, I stripped off my trunks, keeping as much of myself underwater as possible and swam far away, and yes, my butt was probably very visible.

When I felt like my arms started to hurt I started to swim back. It took me a few minutes, and I knew I was swimming slower. When I got there I showed them that my trunks were still off of me and then told them that I was done. I then proceeded to put my suit on.

"Well guys," I started, "That was fun, want to keep playing this game or you want to just play Dare?" (Getting rid of the entire truth aspect)

Everyone liked the idea, mostly Jack, he kept trying to get the twins to do it by saying things like, "Cmon guys! lets do it!!!!" and, "You know you want to!"

They finally agreed and I asked, "Who's first?"

After a second of deciding Jack volunteered, "Okay, Freddy, I dare you to flash us all your pubes!"

We all started laughing except for Freddy, but I was also happy because I had some pubes but the ones that were there were very light and it looked like I didn't have any."

Freddy undid the knots on his swim suit and then lowered it a little so his pubes were showing. They were dark and the same colour as his hair, we all stared and laughed. And after a few seconds he put his suit back up. He looked at jack and said, "Alright man, I'm gonna get you back! I dare you to moon us and I get to spank you!"

Jack shrugged and he lowered his trunks so that his entire white ass was facing us. Freddy walked over to him and smacked him as hard as he could. Jack let out a little squeal and then put his shorts back up. He looked at me and said, "John, I dare you to take flash us your private parts!"

I feel like I am always the first one to do the start of something, whatever. "Okay." I lowered the front of my trunks so that my penis and my balls were visible. I had a semi and they all laughed at it and Jack said, "OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SOO SMALL!" I was mostly erect at around 3 and a half inches. They were all laughing when I got kind of angry and looked at Stephen, he hasn't had to do anything yet so I figured it was a good time to start. "I dare you to take off your trunks and keep them off."

Stephan was happy to do it and showed us his 6" fully erect dick. He waved it in front of me and said, "Jealous?"*

I was really embarrassed and kinda started to wish I didn't play it with these guys. Then Stephan said to everyone. "Okay, this is a group dare, we all compare sizes, smallest has to take a dare from everyone once before he can start daring someone else."

Everyone agreed, now knowing I was the smallest. We all stood in a circle, Stephan already naked told us to strip. Jack was the first one naked, then I, then Freddy. Freddy was around 6", same as his brother, maybe a little bigger. Jack was 5" and I was around 4", but still I was the smallest and was now a dare dummy.

"Haha this is gonna be fun!" Jack said as he laughed, "Okay, first before we dare you, everyone else can get dressed.”

They took their time getting dressed and then they focused their attention back at me and Jack began with, "John, I dare you to do a dead mans float until everyone has dared you at least once!"

I went to my back and balanced my self so that my dick was in the air for everyone to laugh at. "My turn!" Stephan said, "Okay, John you were telling us about a secret spot earlier? Well I dare you to lead us over there, except you have show us the way the same way you are right now!"

“No way!” I was really embarrassed, “Its over there, Ill take you guys there, but not the way as I am right now.”

“Where?”

“We have to go back on land, then walk about 5 minutes. And Im not going there because our parents are there.”

“Okay, okay, fine. You don't have to go naked, but you must have a boner, and you can't cover it up.”

“Fine, follow me.”I put on my trunks and started to walk towards the spot. As we started to approach land my erection got bigger and I felt like it was very noticeable, but I kept walking as fast as possible praying that no one would see or ask. And I was lucky, no one saw us, I slowed down when we got farther away and I looked down, my erection was bigger then I've ever seen it; at least 5 inches.

We were walking for five minutes in almost complete silence until Jack spoke up. “Okay, looks like we are far enough away to start daring. John, how much farther away is your spot?”

“About five more minute walk, or a two minute jog.”

“Two minute jog?” asked Jack. “Okay, how about we have a race, we all strip naked, last one there has to do an extra dare.”

Everyone stripped down, we were all naked holding our clothes. Jack started to talk a little louder, “Okay, two things, when I'll count down to one, when I say one we all go. Two, no tripping, or grabbing, if that happens the person who did it will automatically lose.”

We all agreed and Jack started to count down, “Three.....Two.....ONE!”

Everyone started sprinting, no one wanted to be last, especially me. I already had to take three dares before I could even dare anyone. Also, Jack seemed to be a master mind at this.

I sprinted as fast as I could. It was somewhat difficult with my semi flopping everywhere, but I guess everyone had that problem. I was in second, behind Stephan, Freddy behind me and Jack in last. As soon as he the area was in site I knew it was the last second or two. I kept my speed up and knew I wouldn't get in last.

Then, out of no where, Jack flew by me and not even a second after him was Freddy. I was in last, this wasn't acceptable, I started to move even faster. My legs were dying, I couldn't believe how fast I was running. I passed Stephan, and was close behind Freddy. Then, out of no where, it got dark. We made it to the cliff, or well to be more precise, under it. I was in third, Stephan last, Freddy second and Jack first. I was just happy to not be last.

“Okay, Stephan,” Jack was barely able to talk, we all ran as fast as possible. “you were last. You have to do an extra dare. But that can wait, John, you are gonna be dared by all of us first, shrimp dick.”

I didn't think the name was necessary, but I still agreed, and I told them, “Well, Stephan already dared me. So Freddy, you get to dare me.”

They all understood, and Freddy dared me. “I dare you to let me give you a wedgie, you can't take it out unless dared otherwise.”

I told him okay lets do it. He told me, “Okay, lie belly on the floor and don't move.”

I agreed and lied on my stomach. He sat down with his feet on my shoulders, he grabbed my swim trunks and then pulled. This wedgie was worse then the one I got by Brian, and I felt like my balls ripped and my ass was in two. It really hurt.

But, at least now it was my turn. I looked at Jack, wanting to get him back, so I dared him to, “Strip naked and masterbate for 2 minutes, if you cum you have to be dared five times each.”

He grew a smile and stripped naked. He started to wank fairly slow. Not putting anything into it. He didn't moan, speed up, make a facial expression or anything. Two minutes later he let go and asked if he could get dressed again, I told him no.

“Whatever.” he said, “Anyways, Stephen, I dare you to get naked and let all of slap you on your ass as hard as we can.”

He took off his trunks and showed us his ass. Jack went first and smacked it as hard as he could. He let out a little whimper, then Freddy's turn, when he hit Stephen let out a moan. Then it was my turn, I aimed right for where the other two hit and when I hit him he let out a loud moan. He turned around and we all started laughing, he had a massive erection and some precum coming out of it.

He still had one dare left and Freddy took advantage of his brother. “I dare you to masterbate until you cum.”

Stephen sat down on the sand and started to wank. After about fifty seconds he cam, it went everywhere.

Not being the most delightful smell, we moved away from that area. Stephen then started, “John, I dare you to let us all ball tap you once.”

“Uhh, what?” I was confused, I had no idea what that meant.

“Easy,” said Stephen, “let me go first, don't scream and you'll find out.”

I nodded and Stephen used the back of his hand and in one quick slapping motion he hit me right in the balls. It hurt more then I ever could have believed possible. Then Jack came up to me and flicked me with his middle finger, this stung like crazy. Then, lastly, was Freddy, he came up and did one quick slap with his hand and it made me go numb. The wedgie that was there did not help my balls, it was extremely uncomfortable.

After around two minutes, I got my composure back... kinda, and was ready to dare again. I looked at the one who caused me the most pain, Freddy, and dared him, “to strip naked and sit against the rocks for five minutes. We'll continue the game over there.”

Now, why did I dare him this? Well, those rocks are very jagged, far away from the ocean and is facing the sunlight.

Freddy was naked and walking towards the rocks, He sat on the one I jestured to and exactly a second after he sat on it he started to scream. It was hot. I put my hand on it, at least over a hundred. He grabbed his balls and his penis and put them in his hand, not wanting to get burned there apperently.

He was in a superior amount of pain, I think I may have went overboard. After two minutes I realized it was too much and I told him, “Freddy, you can get off now.”

He hopped off and jumped into the ocean. He stayed in there for a minute or two and swam back to us, his ass was red, but it didn't look too bad (the burn, not his ass).

“Damn, okay” Freddy started, “John, I dare you to be blind folded and let each of us do whatever we want to you got two minutes each.”

“How are you gonna blind fold me?”

“Simple.” Freddy said, he then grabbed his swimsuit and tied them around my face. I couldn't see or hear. But I could still talk and breath, so Freddy added before he blinded and deafen me, “Oh, and if you yell, say no, or ask who is doing what to you. You will not like the results.”

I was literally shaking in my wedgie. It was very dark, everything around me, the voices and the sound of the ocean were just muffled sounds, everything was inaudible. Then, it started.

Someone was rubbing my ass. It wasn't too bad until I realized what that person was doing. He was digging. He finally got through the wedgie and had a finger in my ass. This made me moan, and I would have yelled if not, screamed, if that wasn't going to bring something worse.

But after a second or two he stopped and backed out. Then I felt a hand going down the front of the wedgie. It was heading towards my erection.

Their hand was on my cock and I felt them roughly jacking it. But that wasn't going anywhere and he pulled his hand out. Then he started to massage my balls and boner through the wedgie, not in it. This caused me to moan, this time in a scared pleasure.

Then I heard something, and the hand stopped. I guess two minutes were up.

I then felt someone push me on the ground, I didn't say anything and just let them do whatever. Then I felt the wedgie tighten, the person was giving me a bigger wedgie. This was killing me.

After a minute or so of that pain, I felt something near my mouth, I felt the person open my mouth and then close it. I then had two hands on my cheeks, making me sucking on what I am guessing were those persons balls. That was over and someone else started immediately. They took my wedgie off, much to my relief and stood me up. Walked me over to a shady spot and put me on my knees. I then felt a hand on my back and I had my hands on the sand.

Then I felt something on my ears, They were letting me hear, and I heard this person whisper, “Get ready.”

Then I felt it. I got penetrated. This was worse then the wedgie, worse then the ball taps, worse then the finger. This was the worst. And one of the other horrific parts of this? That person was in me, had one hand on my back and their other was jacking me off. This was the worst thing I could ever have experienced. Luckily, it was over before whoever it was came inside me.

As soon as it was over I walked over to my trunks, found my watch and saw the time. We got dressed and went home. I never told anyone, and I never forgot, I now know that I will never play with those three again. That was the worst experience of my life, and I will never relive it.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #63
Duckman91

Talking awesome

please if you have any more stories, post them! this is awesome to read!!!
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #64
Funny pie

Have no fear, I am back! I'll hopefully be posting a day or two of my week and a half with Brian, sometime soon.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 08-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #65
Duckman91

I can't wait! Duckman91 is really looking foward to the next part
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #66
Funny pie

Sorry I have been gone for so long, however, I have made a rather large story so enjoy! This will be a few episodes long as it is multiple days in a row. Here is the first day!

Date: Monday, July 26, 2010

It is currently 9 in the morning. My mom comes into my room and tells me to go downstairs, and say good bye to the family. When I arrive downstairs with my mom, my Dad and sister are at the dining table eating breakfast.

My dad explains to me, “John, as you know, mom and I have a lot of work to do within the next 2 weeks, long nights at the office to get everything ready. We wont be home often, you know the neighbors are there if you need anything, also our office is only a 30 minute drive. We will always be able to get a hold of. We will be back on Saturday, hopefully around noon. And as for your sister, she is going up north with a few friends; she will be back in two weeks.”

“Okay,” I replied, “you also know Brian will be staying over with me to keep me company yea?”

My Mom answered, “Yes, we know. Okay, we must be going. When will Brian be here?”

“Around 12, hopefully.”

“Alright,” my dad said, “Well we are all leaving now. Remember, don't answer the door for anyone but Brian, also call us and the neighbors every night to make sure everything is okay.”

“Okay Dad. Love you guys, bye!”

“Love you!”

“Bye!”

“See ya John!” (That one was my sister.)

(Same day, 12:00 pm)

*Doorbell*

I run over to the door extremely excited, knowing where the day is going, I only am wearing boxers, however, just to be safe I put a pair of pants and a shirt next to the door.

I look through the peep hole in the door, I notice Brian. He looked taller, around the same height as me now!I look through around him and I notice: a backpack, a suit case, a pillow, and a sleeping bag. A little to the left I see a car driving away, and I notice no one else is near Brian or across the street. I open the door and grab his suitcase for him, “Nice boxers.” he said to me.

“Yea, well we both know how this was gonna end up anyway, yea?”

“True. Anyone home?”

“Just me and the dog.”

“Alright, so wanna start dares now?” Brian asked.

“Well actually, you remember that site that I showed you a while ago?”

“Some dare website?”

“Yeah. Well, I put on our situation a few days ago, and last time I checked we got a few suggestions for dares, wanna check the site and do one that someone dared us?”

“Sure!”

Brian and I both ran upstairs into my room and hopped onto the computer. I loaded the getDare and entered in my account name. I went to the page and said, “Okay, so I am Funny pie, and everyone else on here has dared us to do something. Look we have 4 dares already! So, lets see which to do first.”

After a moment of reading and looking through the dares Brian announced he had one he wanted to do. “Lets start off with the first part of what Cheesy dared us, then lets do Norse Fires dare. After we shower we can go back and see what to do.”

“Okay,” I agreed, “sounds good. Shower first then? This way.”

We walked into the my bathroom and I turned on the shower. As the water was heating up, I took off my boxers, my penis already at half erection. Brian stared at me and got undressed. He paused at his boxers, then slowly slid them down. He was shy, he didn't have an erection, all though he did have a lot of hair; I still only had a tiny bit of hair.

“Wow, you've grown.” he mentioned to me.

I actually noticed that my penis had grown, from the 4ish inches it used to be to 5. “Yea,” I said, “and you got A LOT of hair!”

“Well, it happens.” He smiled, and opened the shower door.

We both got into the shower. It was very cramped, and the way we got in his pubes tickled my bum.

It was weird doing it at first, I handed him the soap and told him to wash me first. He put a little of the brown liquid soap into his hand and rubbed it all over my back. Gradually he began to go lower, on my ass, after a second or two he went into my crack for a second. Then he bent down, and started to soap up the back of my legs. When he got back up I felt his erection on my ass. He told me to turn around.

I turned around and looked down, his erection and my erection might as well have been having a staring contest. They weren't touching, however they were like less than an inch away from each other. And that is when I noticed it. Little Brian, was now not only my height, but he also had a bigger erection then I did! Mine was around 5 inches but his was atleast 6.

He started to wash my chest. This made me feel good, cause it was kind of like a massage, it made me go into a semi. I rather had wanted it not to grow much, cause I thought it would be weird for our dicks to touch. But I knew in these quarters that I would probably happen.

Then, I felt it. The soft touch of the soapy hands that Brian was using were gradually going lower, this made me grow even more. Right as he hit my pubic area he started to feel around my pubes, this made me blow up. I went to full 5 inches right away and our dicks touched. He saw it and I saw it, and there ways nothing we can do about it. As soon as it happened, he didn't move away and looked my face, and smiled.

Brian then went on his knees and started applied the soap on my boner. It felt great, but also weird. It wasn't like he was jerking me off, but just rubbing. When he was at the tip, he rubbed it a little, and then with one hard rub down my shaft with both his hands he reached my balls. From then on I was numb. I really didn't care, the good part was over.

Then he told me it was his turn. I got the soap and started rubbing the back of his neck and his back. He made sounds that anyone could tell that he was enjoying it. However, I wasn't enjoying it as much as he was. Unlike how he probably was, I wasn't gay, I am bi curious, but I’m not really gay.
I rubbed on the soap on his ass and then kept going down.

I told him to turn around, I stood up and it happened again, our dicks touched. He had a grin, I didn't. I like Brian, hes a cool guy, and no one I'd rather really play Truth or Dare with, but I am kinda claustrophobic, and I just wanted to get out of the super cramped space. I hurried down his chest, and his abs.

Then I went on my knees and started to rub the soap on his private areas. It was over faster for him then it was for me. But he still enjoyed every second of it. When I was done we rinsed off all remaining soap.

“John,” he said, “I dare us to not dry off after the shower.”

“So stay wet?”

“Yeah, until we naturally dry off.”

“Alright,” I agreed, “so we stay naked then?”

He nodded. I turned the water off and we stepped out of the shower.

Both of us were dripping with water, and we both had an erection. I asked him what to do now, and he said, “Well, let's check the dares!”

“Okay, so how about we do hmosop's dare?”

“Which part?” I asked.

“How about the cum games now and then tomorrow we can do the waking up and counting dares!”

“Okay, sounds good, so cup or cookie?”

“Cookie!” he yelled.

We were still both dripping wet, walked downstairs to the kitchen, I reached into the jar and grabbed a cookie. I asked him where we were gonna do this and he asked, “Why not on the floor right here?”

I didn't think of any reason why not and we sat down. We were sitting opposite of each other on our knee's about 3 inches away from the cookie. He counted down, “3! 2!..........GO!”

And we both started pumping, looking down at our own junk and that at each others, it was only a matter of time. After about 30 seconds I felt myself close. 20 more seconds I started to moan, I was super close! But, I wasn't thinking. When I moan, its not just for my benefit, it also apparently helped out Brian, cause as soon as I was done moaning, he let out a loud moan; I looked at him, as I was still jerking, and I watched him cum. Right as I saw the first load shoot out of him, I came too. After a few seconds it was all over.

We were both just catching our breaths. We were still all wet, and we had just jerked off together, kind of a lot to take in. But after a moment or two he said to me, “I came first!”

I relaxed, and admitted defeat, “Yep. Im just glad both of our cum missed the cookie!”

His cum was actually on me, it all went on me and a little on the floor below me. He shot about 6 inches. Mine went way left for some reason, and about 5 inches away. The cookie was left untouched, luckily for me; so I picked it up and ate it with no troubles.

But after I finished eating the cookie I asked him, “So, whats gonna happen now?”

“Well,” he started to say, “I think your my slave for today! First we can't have you like that! Your gonna have to shave your pubes! I don't want a hairy slave!”

With that said I walked into the bathroom and I put on some shaving cream on my pubes. It was weird, I've only shaved my face once before, so this would be tricky.

I lathered on the cream and took out a razor. Then I gently started to shave. It felt weird, I had never shaved or even trimmed down there. I only shaved my face once, and my dad did it for me. Lucky for my, I guess, I have a good memory.

It took a few minutes but I had my entire pubic hair shaved. Clean as a whistle and smooth as a newly shaved pubic area.

I washed the rest of the cream away and put on some lotion. When I walked out, I was dry from the shower but I was still naked, and now totally hairless minus my head.

“Wow, very clean, boy. Now, lets go downstairs, I got a surprise--”

*Phone rings*

“Uhh, I think I'd be best if I got it.” I said.

I walked over to the phone and picked it up. “Hello?”

“Hey John! It's Mom, just checking in, how are you guys?”

“We're fine. Just watching some TV and playing some video games.”

“That's great dear. Oh, it's almost dinner time.” I checked the clock, it was already 4:30. “I left 60 dollars on the table, fill free to order a pizza or something, but remember, that money has to last you 5 days; so spend wisely!”

“Will do mom. Love you, and tell dad the same. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and was questioned by Brian, I told him what was said and we continued our game.

“Okay, downstairs for your surprise first, then we will order a pizza or something.”

I nodded, and we walked downstairs. He told me to sit on the couch and wait for him to be back.

After a few seconds or so Brian said, “Okay, Slave, answer me these questions, when they are all answered, depending on if I like the answer or not, your gonna have a surprise. Now, first question. Where are your neighbors to the right of you right now?”

(I live on the end of a col-de-sac, with only one neighbor, to the right of my house. My neighbors go to my school, there are 3 girls, a Mom and a Dad. One of the girls are 10, one of them is my age, one is 4 years older then me.)

“Uhh,” I said, I really hate public dares, and I really don't want to go outside like this. However, my answers have to be truthful or else this could be really bad. “I think they are home.”

“Okay, next question. How high are your walls?”

“I'm gonna guess 8 feet.”

“Okay, and last question, when was the last time you went into the back yard?”

I was puzzled, but truth is always the best. “Right before you came over. To clean the dog poo.”

“Alright! Actually, one more question, where is your dog?”

I didn't bother answering, I just yelled “SAM!!! COME HERE BOY!!”

As soon as the words came out, my 9 month old Golden Retriever came galloping out from the other side of my house. He ran up to me and was eying my naked self, I was just petting him waiting for Brian.

“Sam there?”

“Yea, Sam is here.” I replied.

Brian then walked out from behind the kitchen, he was fully dressed and even wearing flip-flops. He walked to the couch and I realized he had a leash and Sam's collar.

“You're taking Sam for a walk?”

Brian was grinning devilishly. He kept walking closer to Sam and I, and handed me the collar. I started to put it on Sam when Brian corrected me. “No no no! You see, Sam is still a puppy, he needs to be taught what a big boy dog does! So, your gonna show him! First, by putting on the collar.”

I now know why he wanted Sam here, but maybe it was a joke? He just wanted to put a collar on me and a leash?

I put on the collar and he told me to get on all fours like a dog. I got on my hands and knees and waited. Brian then sat on my back like I was a horse and put the leash on me.

He got up and tugged on the leash which then pulled up on the collar, which hurt more then I thought it would.

I started to follow him and he said to me, “Sit!” I then sat like a dog would, and then he said, “Stay!”

He dropped the leash and walked out the back door took a look around and then said “Heel!”

I stuck my head out the door to check my surroundings. Left-side, only a mountain nothing to worry about. In front of me, grass and a pool farther down. Right-side, a wall and not too far beyond that my neighbors house. Their house, on the side facing us, had all their windows covered, but they all had the lights on. I assumed that if we didn't make too much noise, they wouldn't see us.

I slowly made my way out onto the grass to where Brian was calling for me. When I did he grabbed the collar and patted my back and said, “Good boy.” Then proceeded to call out for Sam. Sam came galloping out of the house. And stopped right beside me. Then Brian told me, “Alright, now, whatever happens, happens, and will continue to happen. Do you understand?”

“Uhh, not really...” I answered.

“Okay, if anything happens, John, let it happen. Don't stop it. Clear?”

“Clear.”

“Oh, and if you speak anymore, you will be punished when we go back inside. Understand?”

I nodded.

“Good. Now, its been a while since you used the bathroom. So, its time to make potty!”

I gave him a look that I thought said, 'are you serious??'

He was.

He took me to the center of the grass and said, “Sam isn't potty trained, you need to teach him to pee like a dog.”

I thought this was crazy, There is no way the wall would cover any part of me, if the neighbors even looked out there window for a second they would clearly see me, naked, peeing. But, I had no choice.

I lifted my leg and tried to pee. However, it was somewhat difficult. It was fairly cold out, my balls suffered from shrinkage and I was kind of erect. It took a minute or two, but finally a little piss came out. When I started Brian said, “Good boy!” and gave me a pat on the head. As I was still peeing I felt something weird. It felt so weird I couldn't pee anymore. I turned my head and saw Sam sniffing my butt.

It was so awkward, but I wasn't allowed to react. I had to keep peeing. I closed my eyes and continued the best I could. Went I felt Sam's warm breath coming out of his mouth, I stopped again, and pretended I was done peeing.

I pretended not to be totally creeped out from the warm breath, and looked up at Brian who looked at me and Sam, smiled, and then started to say, “Stay, I'll be right back.” and walked into the house.

A moment later he came back out and had a jar of peanut butter. He opened it up and said lie down, on your back. I lied down, and it was very annoying, grass is very irritating. Just then I a drop of peanut butter put on the center of my chest. Right as it hit Sam walked over and started licking it up.

It was a very weird sensation. When the peanut butter was gone Brian said, “Stay still.” I looked up and notice Brian dipped his entire left hand in the peanut butter, when he took his hand out he bent down and said, “Don't move,say anything, or react, or else you get the punishment.”

That's when I felt his entire hand covered in peanut butter gripping my balls. He was petting them so they were entirely coated in peanut butter.

When he lifted his hand he sat down next to me and watched.

Sam was licking my balls. It felt extremely weird, I had a huge urge to laugh, but I didn't want any form of punishment. Then Sam's tongue wrapped around my balls. I was pretty much shaking and almost on the verge of laughing, but I kept myself from laughing.

After a few minutes when I was 'clean', Brian told me, “Well, one last thing, but lets go inside.”

He took the leash and led us inside. Right before I went inside I looked at my neighbors house, I noticed one of their windows uncovered, however the light wasn't one and I couldn't see anyone; there would be time to worry about that later.

When we got in, Brian took off my collar and said, “Your able to talk but you are still my slave. Now! I'm hungry lets have pizza, call them!”

I went over to the phone and ordered an extra large pizza with peperoni and pineapple, the girl said it'd be there in 30 minutes or less.

I relayed the information to Brian who was happy to hear it. “I always eat best when naked. John! Undress me!”

I thought it was stupid and he was joking then he raised his hands and I took his shirt off for him. Then I kneeled down to unbutton his shorts and then took them off. Then I gripped his boxers and slid them off of his body. When he was naked I stood up and asked him, “Now what? We still got a while till the pizza.”

“Well, we will watch TV till the pizza guy is there.”

“Okay, I'll go get dressed so I can--”

“Oh, no no no no. Were gonna be naked, until the pizza guy comes here, then maybe we will get dressed.”

I was pretty creeped out... 'Maybe we will get dressed??' I thought.

We sat on the sofa and watched some Simpsons until the door rang. I ran up to the door, about to open it when he asked, “What does the Pizza guy look like?”

I looked through the hole and saw “a guy who looks 16 or so..”

“Okay, tell him one second and come here.”

“Hey dude” I yelled through the door to the pizza guy, “One sec need to get some money!”

I ran to Brian who started putting a towel on me. “If he asks, you just got out of the shower.”

I felt the towel coming lose, but that's probably what Brian wanted. I gripped the towel with my left hand and had the money in my right. I opened the door and the pizza guy said, “That will be 16.50 and was delivered in....” He noticed my attire, “23 minutes...”

I said, “Sorry, just got out of the shower. Here's the money, keep the change.”

He nodded and smiled then took the pizza out of the holder. It was a HUGE pizza. I had to use both my hands to hold it. And as soon as I got my second hand on the pizza.... Drop went the towel.

I had a massive erection and I couldn't do anything about it. The pizza guy started laughing and closed the door for me.

After we ate the pizza we just watched TV and a movie, naked, but other then that it was normal.

At around 10:00 we decided to go do the first part of Cheesy's dare, and the next morning we would do the first part of hmosop's dare; but that day is for another story!

Hello everyone.

Old 08-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #67
gayboi25

Great story so far! Can't wait to read more of it!!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #68
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Excellent, Funny Pie. Possibly your best installment yet.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #69
tordmaster

post moooreee i love this so much!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #70
tgqueen2010
Baby Member

hey how do you start a new thread?
tgqueen2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #71
Funny pie

Okay, so I wrote up the next part. However, I have some serious feelings against it. If you truely really want to read it, PM me your email and I will email it to you. Sorry, but for all who want to hear the rest of this story email me. [email protected] or just PM me.

Hello everyone.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #72
Funny pie

I decided against my last post, here is the second to last part of my story!

Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It was around 9:30 AM and I was woken up to Brian tossing and turning. I tapped him on the back and said, “Wake up, we got a dare to do!”

He turned over to me and said, “Okay, whats the dare?”

I said, “Okay, well, if you gotta boner then I give you a hand job, or vise-versa. If we both got a boner then we 69. And if neither has a boner then we masterbate.”

Brian nodded and I threw the covers off the bed revealing our naked bodies. I had a semi, Brian did not. Before I could even say anything he put his hand on me and started to jack me off really hard.

I was moaning, and within a few minutes I was already cumming.

We got up and cleaned off the bed then walked downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. Thats when Brian asked me, “So, any other dares?”

“Well, we can stay naked all day. hmosop's dare was to do that and see how many boners we get throughout the day. And keep count till tonight.”

“Sounds good.” he responded.

We ate breakfast and then later lunch, by the time we were done eating he had one boner and I had none.

We were watching TV and it was around 1:00, just enjoying each others company when Brian asked, “Wanna go outside and do stuff?”

“uhhhh, sure.”

We both got dressed and we walked out the door. We started walking to the park, which was about 30 minutes away. As we were walking Brian asked me, “Wanna do some dares?”

I laughed, “I thought that was the point!”

He was laughing at this point also. “Okay, when we get to the middle of this cross walk, there aren't any cars, when we are there. Im gonna give you a wedgie, you gotta keep it there too!”

“Fine.” I agreed.

When we finally got to the cross walk I looked both ways and noticed that there wasn't one car. We started walking and when we got to the middle, I felt Both of Brians hands go into my underwear and rip it upwards. It was really uncomfortable, but wasn't as bad as some other ones I've had.

We continued walking and when we got to the park I whispered to Brian, “I dare you to go into the bathroom, and take off your underwear and leave it on the middle of the floor.”

Without any form of acknowledgment he walked directly toward the bathroom and a minute or two later he came to me and said, “Done.”

“Okay, part two, get a drink of water.”

He walked over to the water fountain, and started drinking, when he did I walked right behind him and stuck my hand down the back of his pants and I didn't feel any underwear I was satisfied. We walked over to the swings and he asked, “Hows the wedgie?”

I lifted up the back of my shirt to show him my underwear was still half way up my back, “Comfy.” I said.

We just sat there swinging for a couple of minutes, enjoying the weather and finally he asked, “I dare you to take off your pants and throw them on the ground for 2 minutes.”

I thought this was gonna be easy, there weren't really anyone here, and no one in this part. Then he added, “and you can't stop swinging or else!”

That's where it became a tad more difficult. I unhooked my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and unzipped my zipper. Luckily these pants were large on me, so they would gradually fall off. So after a second or two they started slipping down. I hopped and they fell down a little more. Surely my wedgie was visible now. Then little by little, until eventually! My pants were at my ankles. I then kept kicking until they were thrown to the floor.

“Very nice.” Brian commented as he was clapping and staring. “Didn't think you would be able to do that. Timer starts now!”

The seconds were going by extremely slowly, I was wearing boxers but because of the wedgie, my ass cheeks were both visible and my balls and my boner were stuffed up and it was probably very visible.

“John, do you have an erection?”

“Yea,” I replied, “you?”

“Yep.”

The score was that he had 2 and I had 1.

Lucky for me the two minutes went by and no one saw me. But before I went to get my pants I asked, “Brian, what size pants do you wear?”

He told me his answer and I replied, “That’s the same size as me! I dare you to switch pants with me, right here and now.”

Brian looked around, when he saw no one was here he dropped his pants showing off his erection and grabbed my pants and quickly put them on. Then he handed me his pants which I put on.
After that we started walking over to the benches and just sit down and dare each other. There was a three or four minute hike involved, but that was the only way to get to these benches that I know about, where no one can see us but we can see everyone.

When we arrived we sat down and started to talk about random stuff. About the people playing at the basketball courts, only 50 or so feet and downhill from the swings we were just at. The soccer field which was closed because it was all muddy. As we were talking we got bored and decided to walk back home. Except each with a dare. I had to have my pants down in the back showing off my wedgie, and Brian had to keep one hand in the front of his pants.

No one saw us and we safely made it home and the count was at I was at 2 boners and he was at 3. When we were in the house we closed all the blinds and got naked again. We sat on the couch and started playing Call of Duty: MW2.

Later on, at around dinner time Brian asked me, “Hey, I got a great dare!”

He stood up and I was able to tell, he was excited (count for him, at 4). “Okay, so what we are gonna do, is at midnight we go down to the park, fully dressed. Go to the soccer field and then do the boner dare.”

I was intrigued and horrified. “Dude, we can't. The field is covered in mud!”

“My point exactly! We are gonna be too muddy to wear clothes again, we are gonna have to both walk home naked also!”

Just thinking about it got me horny, which kinda scared me (I was at 3).

Well after dinner we continued playing video games, watching TV and eating dessert. Finally, when it was 11:40 he said to me, “Its time!” I noticed how excited he was again (5).

We both got dressed and started walking down to the park. It was extremely dark and the only light we had was from the few cars that would pass us.

Finally we arrived. There was absolutely no one there, the place was deserted!I couldn't have asked for better!

We started to go to the field and as soon as we set one foot into the grass we felt how muddy it was. My shoe sank to the point where I had to take it off and dig it out.

We walked to the pavement and took off all our clothes and then walked back to the field. We were walking and I've never felt such cold air. It was really....chilly. We kept walking till we were at the dead center of the field.

“Okay, you had 3 I believe? And I had 4.” Brian said.

“Yep!” He really had 5, but I didn't want to do that part of the dare.

We agreed that I would go first. He lied down on the ground, almost being absorbed into the mud. I started to give him a blow job as his fingers were in his ass working it.
Soon enough, he cam. I pretended to swallow but when he wasn't looking I spit it out.

Then it was his turn. I lied on the ground, nothing quite like being swallowed naked by mother nature.

Anyways, after a minute or two I came, and Brian actually swallowed it!

I struggled to stand up, the mud was like a suction cup. But finally I got up, my back coated in mud it was cold and the wind did not help!

“Now that we are nice and muddy...” Brian said, “We can walk home!”

We started out midnight walk, it was roughly a mile long. For the first half mile there was one car but we went into the bushes and it didn't see us. The rest of the way was easy, no cars and despite the cold, we got home safe and sound. The first thing we did was go into the shower and showered each other off. Because of the time, it was too late and we were too tired to fool around, so we just fell asleep in the same bed. I was wearing boxers, he was naked.

Date: Thursday July 29th, 2010 (Nothing interesting happened wednesday because we forgot to check gD for our dares).

I was sleeping soundly when I felt something touching my ass. I slowly started to wake up and turned my head when I saw Brian sitting on me. His erection pretty much in my face. He said, “Wakey wakey!” And then proceed to give me a outrageously painful frontal wedgie.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” I yelled after he was done.

“You went to bed with underwear on! What was I supposed to do?”

“Not that!”

I realized it was 12:00 and he was probably awake for a while. We went downstairs and ate lunch, played video games, and watch some TV (all naked of course.)

We didn't really play any truth or dare, until after dinner, when we decided to look at the computer; the time was around 6:00.

“Oh Look!!! We got a few new dares!!”

There were two dares, One from Bangin and one from depravedChattel. And after some discussing we made the decision to combine depravedChattel's dare and Bangin's dare together.

We wrote a few dares on paper and seperated each one, put it in a hat and then started the game! We also changed the dare a little, what we would do is flip a coin (heads I lose, Tails he loses) and loser would draw a dare, read it aloud and then get blindfolded. And when the dare was done, repeat.

We flipped the coin and I lost. I put my hand in the hat, and got an easy one, “Massage”. I put the blindfold on and Brian started to massage me, ALL OVER. It was a whole lot weirder then I thought it would have been. But DING! The counter was up and the five minutes were over.

I took off the blindfold and flipped the coin, Tails. His turn! He picked out of the hat and read aloud, “Shave his pubes”.

He put the blindfold on and I went to get the razor. I walked over to him and because we did this a few days ago, he didn't have much hair. But still enough to be shaved. I coated his pubes in the shaving cream and started to shave. When I was done he took off the blindfold and observed my handiwork. “Good. Lets flip!”

We flipped the coin and it was Heads, I lost. I went into the hat and was hoping for the best, but I got a hard one. It was, “Put clothes pin on both nipples”.

I was annoyed, as I absolutely hate pain dares, but it was gonna be over in 5 minutes so its not too bad. I put on the blindfold and the clothes pins were applied.

I was wrong! The pain was a whole lot more painful then I was expecting! After about two minutes I was tearing up.

Three minutes gone by and I was shaking.

Minute four, I thought I was done for! (Pun??)

And then finally, when I was about to quit, “DING!” the alarm rang, I took off the pins then my blindfold. “That was the worst pain ever!!!”

“Stop being such a baby and flip the coin” Brian replied.

I flipped it, Heads....again. “Damnit, okay let me see..” I said as I went to pull one out of the hat. “Walk around on hands and knees tomorrow, all day.”

HAHA! Success! I got the second easiest dare!

The game continued we changed some of the dares that Bagin gave us, the worst one was one that Brian had to do and that was take a “face fuck” from me and then eat my cum. Which he disgustingly enjoyed.

Hello everyone.

Old 10-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #73
Funny pie

Anyways.... So, something happened yesterday. Now, should I write about what happened yesterday? Or, continue with my story (One will take a lot longer then what happened yesterday... Seeing how yesterdays was only in 3 hours, and the rest is within 4-5 days...)

Hello everyone.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:38 AM   #74
tordmaster

just keep the story going. orrr post both!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #75
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I would say that you should finish the story that you're doing now, then post the one that happened recently.

Oh, and I also enjoyed your last couple of updates. Keep it up!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk