Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #46
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Okay, I have written out the next part, however there is some major sexual things that happen in the next part. It is between two underaged kids and I want the approval of at least 3 people to approve it, if 3 people disapprove then I will delete that part and just patch it as best as I can.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #47
Hunanic

Normally, I wouldnt be for underage sexual stuff, but this is such a great story i say, "what the hay". G right ahead. Btw great story
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:02 AM   #48
gamecufc

I'd love to hear the next part especially if it's non fiction
gamecufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #49
momo
Account Banned

I like this story a lot and think you should continue without cutting bits and pieces out... however, you sound kind of demanding for responses and comments. You'd probably get better and more frequent comments if you just let people comment on their own.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #50
polarsbane

please post! this story is great!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #51
Devilstar

Go for it!! This is a great story, but why charge comments? Most sane people reading this are probibly enjoying it enough to comment. Can't wait for the next post though
Devilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #52
Funny pie

We were not kidding when we said a game of chicken, we needed to win. I started running at them and Jenna was scared and backed up a little, almost falling over before we even started. Then we made contact! Tanner’s hands were interlocked with Mitch’s and they started to wrestle. It didn’t take long because I just kept on pushing and they kept going back, but after about a minute and a half it was over. Jenna fell backwards and so did Mitch.

Ben applauded and Tanner was happy, except there was one giant draw back. Tanner was on my shoulders, I was standing up. The tide got lower and we didn’t know; the tip of my erection was exposed and all of Tanner was also. I let tanner down and we decided it would be best to go low. Then I asked, “Wait…. You took our suits back into the bag of yours, now were all naked and someone needs to go get them back!”

“It should be the losers!” Ben announced, “They lost the last dare and we really need to go!”

We all agreed, but whom? “How about… Dana? You were the first to lose, it would only be fair.”

She obviously protested but after a unanimous vote we forced her to go. And this was more interesting then Tanner doing it, I mean, it was a pretty hot looking naked 14 year old girl. She was running which added a nice effect and none of the boys seemed to mind. This got a lot more applause and shocked expressions and whistles then when Tanner did it. But finally she came back. Handed everyone their swimsuits and we put them back on. We decided that we would part ways after giving each other our AIM’s and whatnot.

Ben, Tanner and I started to swim/run to the pool as quickly as possible, except we totally forgot about our ‘enhancement’ to Tanner’s suit. Every stride he would make the suit would fall enough to expose some part of his body. But, there was no time. It was 12:50 and we had to be back at the pool. We ran up the beach and ran across the area of the hotel till we finally got to the pool. We jumped in and started to just relax; glad we made it in time.

About 3 minutes later our parents arrived and we all sat down for lunch. There isn’t anything that we would have expected to go on at that point, but we were wrong. After our meal we went back into the pool and just relaxed in the Jacuzzi, as we were chilling a boy that was Tanners age sat in the Jacuzzi with us. He was quiet until he said, “Hey, Tanner. You don’t recognize me?”

It took Tanner a second but he eventually said, “Jacob!! Whats up man?”

“Oh, nothing much just on vacation with my family. But can I talk to you about something.”

They got out of the Jacuzzi and walked over to a table that had no one sitting in it. While they were talking Ben was filling me in on who Jacob was and what was interesting was that Jacob had got caught by Ben looking at a ‘inappropriate site’ which we now know was GetDare, lucky for Tanner, he had left the room just before Ben got there.

So I thought it would be interesting but when Tanner and Jacob came back Tanner had an extremely guilty look on his face. “Well boys,” Jacob started, “I was on the beach and just relaxing when who would have guessed Tanner comes running by me naked and puts some clothes into a bag. But he didn’t even want to include me in my favorite game!” at this time, Ben and I were getting a little nervous, “How about we play a game, just a small one, right here, right now.”

We were worried but right before we even said anything our parents came and told us that they are going to their rooms. They were tired and were gonna go to sleep. It worked out perfectly for Jacob. After the parents left, Jacob got right to the point of, “Tanner, I dare you to take off your swim trunks, and put them down to your ankles.”

Tanner looked extremely worried and looked around himself first before doing it. It took him no time and he already was naked. “Okay, uhh, John, I dare you to take off your swim suit and sit on it.”

I did so, and looked at Jacob, “I dare you to strip naked and keep your hands above the water.” And he did so. Although it was hard to see, it looked like Jacob still had his foreskin.

I didn’t mention it and Jacob kept the game by going to Ben and saying, “I dare you to jump into the pool, take off your swimsuit and get back into the Jacuzzi.”

It was an extremely daring dare, Ben looked nervous and waiting for hardly anyone to be looking. Then he jumped into the pool and swam around a little bit. When he was sure no one else was looking at him he took off his trunks and swam back to the Jacuzzi and jumped back in. He was completely exposed for about 4 seconds and had a massive hard on. He quickly looked at tanner and asked him, “Truth or Dare.”

Tanner caught a lucky break and said, “Truth.”

Ben let out a sigh and thought about it for a second, then he asked, “Why are we playing this here?”

Tanner didn’t even have to think, “Because Jacob has a video of me naked looking to find the towel and running back to the beach. He wanted to play this with us and he wanted to play it here.”

I was shocked, Ben was shocked, Tanner was annoyed and Jacob was nodding. Tanner then dared Jacob and his dare was, “I dare you to delete the video of me naked.”

Jacob complied and started to put his suit back on, “Ah ah ah,” Tanner said, “just as you are.”

Jacob was giving Tanner a death eye and then realized it would just be better to do it quickly. He jumped out of the Jacuzzi as quietly as possible and sprinted for his bag and then sprinted back, he got his stuff and was hardly visible for less then 5 seconds. He told everyone that he would delete the video after Tanner did a dare. We agreed he started to give his dare, “Okay, Tanner, Im gonna make you pay. I dare you to suck on my dick until I cum!”

The $#!% just hit the fan. No one was expecting this and then Jacob said, “Well, do you want the video on Faceb00k, or will you do the dare?”

After a few seconds of hysterics, Tanner agreed and he took a huge gulp of air and then went under the water suck on Jacobs boner. After about 10 seconds Tanner came back up and said that he couldn't do it, that there wasn't enough air. Jacob was thinking and looking around, and after a few seconds he grabbed his towel and sat down on the concerete, keeping his legs inside the water. He was basically naked outside of the jacuzzi, however his towel was layed across his lap and it was kind of hard to tell that he had a boner. He told Tanner to suck now.

Tanner was confused and asked, "How?"

"Easy, stay in the jacuzzi put your head underneath the towel and blow me!"

Tanner was concered, there were people around, but not to many. I looked around and I noticed most people were in the pool, hopefully none would be paying attention. Tanner finally agreed and tried to go underneath the towel. He did his best, and after a few seconds, maybe a minute he finally positioned himself so that no one would be able to see too much of him, also that they wouldn't be able to see his head bobbing up and down.

After about 2 minutes the worst thing that could ever happen started. It started when Jacob started to moan, fairly loud. At least loud enough for people to hear. Then, he started to spaz, his arms doing quick movements everywhere, same with his feet. After that, one of his arms grabbed Tanners head and started to smash it into his dick. Then the worst....He stood up.

Jacob is roughly 5'5", he is also naked, with his naked 12 year old friend on his erection, sucking. When Jacob stood up, the much smaller Tanner also stood up, both were naked, Jacob standing on the concerete getting a blow job, and Tanner in the jacuzzi administering it. I had no idea if people saw this (it only lasted about 10 seconds) but it sure felt like people were looking. Right when Jacob came his grip on tanners head stopped and Tanner quickly sank into the jacuzzi and put his trunks on. He was red and was extremley embarrassed, however, instead of yelling he quickly went to Jacobs camera and deleted the video.

We all got dressed (minus Jacob, who was still naked in the jacuzzi when we left) and we went back to the Hotel room. On the way up there Ben kept telling us that he hoped no one saw what happened, and Tanner and I kept agreeing. When we finally got to the Hotel room Tanner apologized to us and saying stuff like, "I never thought he would ever do that, I am so sorry!" and things like that.

I told him, "Im sorry that we didn't dare him to delete the video with no strings attached."

Tanner was in a state of shock and was looking down at the Pool area. Our parents weren't there (thank god) and Jacob was no longer in the Jacuzzi. I noticed Tanner having an erection and I commented on it, he then asked me, "Do you really feel bad about what just happened?"

I told him "Yea, I would never have been able to do that. You seriously got some balls there."

He looked at me and took off his trunks, he went onto the padio and lied down naked, Ben was in the bathroom and I didn't know what to do so I went outside to Tanner and asked him why he is naked.

When I did ask he simply said, "I dare you to blow me while I am lying down right here, if Ben walks out while you are sucking me then you must give him one too."

I was scared because this was in the public but not nearly as public as Tanner. I agreed after a few quick seconds and started to suck his dick. Luckly since he was a kid, he went fast and I felt it come out. Luckly when I was done Ben wasn't out yet so I told tanner, "Okay, done, but I dare you to never tell anyone else okay?"

Tanner agreed and we went back inside, he didnt get dressed and when Ben came out it was a surprise to him. But after not too much discussion we stayed in our rooms till our parents came to get us and by that time we were all showered up and dressed. We didn't play a game for the rest of the vacation because we were afraid that something else like that would occur.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #53
polarsbane

wow that was really exciting. When can we expect your next installment?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #54
Funny pie

I have no idea. I like am done, that is basically my life (so far). I mean, Ethan comes over once in a while and we do Truth or Dare, but thats about it, nothing story worthy. Memorial weekend maybe... I got some friends of Ethans coming over, if we end up playing Ill try my best to remember it all and put it in a story. =P

Hello everyone.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #55
Funny pie

Default This just finished happening an hour ago.

Okay so the following takes place tonight (Friday Night) at my house with Brian (from the strip basketball story).

It was a normal weekend, we had decided to just hang out that night because we haven't hung out in a while. We were playing Call of Duty and we were waiting for my folks to leave, at about 4:30 they finally left. The second we heard the garage door close Brian asked me, "Call of Duty Dare?"

I knew what this ment, we've played it before.The rules are as follows: The players switch off playing mulitplayer online, they do Hardcore TD, everytime a person dies they lose an article of clothing. When you die after you are naked you do 5 dares. The game ends immediatly after someone loses all their clothing and has to do the dares, all players must stay in what they are wearing.

He handed me the controller, and told me to go first. We got into a game fairly quickly, I chose to use an assault rifle, thinking that it would be easiest, also it was the only class with cold-blooded. I got a few kills and called in a predator missle, however, when I was finished using it we noticed I was on a different spot of the map, I looked and I had 1 death. I took off my sandles and continued playing. I ran out of the my spawn area to a building that only had an upstairs, the second I got up there a claymore killed me, I took off my jacket. Brian was carefully watching the screen, I went back to playing. I got two lucky kills in a row, then I made a sharp left and ran into a guy who tacked knifed me, I took off my shirt. I could feel brian scanning me. Right when I spawned I was in an area where I wanted to be, I took out akimbo machine pistols and waited in a corner. After about 30 seconds the beeping sound came on and I noticed that there was only about 30 seconds left in the game, with that I decided to get as many kills as possible in the short time. I ran out and killed 3 people, and kept sprinting. Unfortunatly for me, as I was sprinting a guy came out of the corner and I couldn't draw my gun in time; I died. Also, I was the game losing kill. Everyone saw me sprinting and slowly take up my gun as I died.

I handed Brian the controller and told him it was his turn. He took the controller and saied, "You died, take off another peice of clothing."

I was reluctant, but I did it. I took off my shorts and was left in my boxers with a small tent.

Brian started playing, he was still playing HC TD, and he chose the same class as me with an assault riffle and cold-blooded. For a good 2 minutes he was 5-0 and after he ran into a corner he called his predator missle; he got another kill. After a while he finally died, and took off his shoes, but as soon as he was done taking them off one of his allies died and his Martydom killed him. So he had to take off his socks also. He started running around again and got another 3 kills, then out of no where a lucky noob tube came in threw the window and killed him. He took off his shirt and kept playing. After spawning in the perfect spot he got a 5 kill streak, and had called his Predator missle in on somewhere random in which he got another two kills. He called in his harriers and this was not for the better, although he got two more kills with them he also killed himself; he took off his pants. We were on even playing fields, both in our boxers. There winning team needed atleast 10 more kills and the losing team (his) needed 21, he was very nervous. He spawned, and camped. This time he would not be so lucky. It just so happened that when he finally got himself settled another random grenade came in and blew him to pieces. Brian was naked and the winning team now needed only another 3 kills. I was staring at the score, and brian was just trying not to draw attention to himself. The game ended and his score was, 18-5 and he was naked. But, because he didn't die one more time he didn't need to take a dare.

He got up, showing off his 6" boner and handed the controller to me. I had a small tent obviously showing in my boxers and the way Brian was sitting was not helping.

I got thrown into a game and the milisecond I spawned a harrier killed me; apperently Brian changed the class that I thought had cold-blooded.

I looked at him and he said, "You died."

I sighed and then slid my boxers down exposing my 4" erection. I did my best playing and trying to cover up, it wasn't easy. I only had one life left and if I died before the game was over I'd have to do a dare. The winning team need 7 kills and the time was 2 minutes. It was extremley close game, I had to camp until the game was over, that way Brian would definatly have to do the dares and I wouldn't. I respawned, no cold-blooded, this wasn't gonna be easy. I aimed my pistols at the entrance and just prayed for a grenade to not come through the door. I was waiting, no kills, one death, 56 seconds on the clock, and 4 kills away. Two guys walked in, I shot them both down, bad news? They were allies. Now I was at -2, but still only 1 death.

Ding, the 10 second mark was hit, only a few more seconds until the game was over.

3 dings later, and I freaked out, an ally walked through the door, I acciedently fired and he went down. -3, I died. Brian started to giggle and I had to take dares.

I looked at him and he said, "I dare you to put on your boxers, and then I get to give you any wedgie that I want."

I quietly agreed and put on my boxers.

He told me to follow him and walked me over to the stairs, he got out a stool and told me to stand on it. I did and he grabbed the my boxers and pulled them onto the banister. He then told me to stay still, he then got out a large roll of duct tape, he used a good amount to tape and lock in the boxers to the banister. Then he simply kicked the stool our from under me and I feel a good 2" before my boxers snagged me and held me up. Brian started to laugh really hard and took a few pictures of all around me and said, "I'll show you these when your done, they're hilarious!"

The pain was overwhelming and I asked him, "Can I get down now?"

He told me, "No, your next dare is to jack off while in the wedgie, I'll film it and then show you when your done."

I was almost about to cry, but I held the tears back. I slowly manuvered my arm to my crotch and somehow managed to masterbate. After about a minute of painful feelings I felt myself about to cum, the pain actually made it more enjoyable and I came. I was in esctasy. "Okay man! Dare three!"

He placed his phone on the table and grabbed the stool. He put it infront of me and said, "SUCK!!"

I basically hugged his body with his boner in my mouth. I started to suck and when we watched the video later It looked like I was swinging.

It didn't take him long to blow and I felt it. He then told me, "Okay, now you can get out of your boxers, however, that is only when you think you can cum again."

I was confused but I thought I was good to go. So I struggled to get out, and eventually they ripped far enough for me to get out of them. When I did he led me into my room, he said, "Okay, for dare 4, you finger yourself with your left hand and jackoff with your right. If you can't cum again then you will face my own punishment. I didn't know what it was and when I asked he said, well its worse then anything you could imagine.

I inserted my finger in my anus and started to jack off.

Three minutes later and my penis started to hurt and turn red. But luckly, a little cum came out, and I wouldn't have to face his punishment.

He then told me, "Okay, last dare. I dare you to pose naked, showing off your penis and a little of your ass. I will not delete this picture, but I will not post it anywhere."

It may sound strange, but I actually trust Brian. I asked him where and he told me to lie on the couch, he then positioned me so you could see half my face, one ass cheek and my limp penis. He took it and showed me it.

While I threw away the boxers I came in, and threw away the duct tape, I noticed Brian on the computer. I looked at what he was doing and I noticed he was enhancing the picture. It looked like a professional photographer took it. He then sent it as an email to himself and closed the computer. He said, all done. Thanks.

And besides my ass, balls and penis hurting and red, I thought it was a decient night.

Hello everyone.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #56
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Nice update, dude.

I hope you post more stories.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:34 PM   #57
Funny pie

Default A change

Okay, well tomorrow is Memorial day, well in 30 minutes for me anyway... Whatever, anyways, Ethans parents at the last moment thought it would be 'great' to change thier plans for memorial day....They are in Vegas... But! it is not all bad! My family and I are now going to hang out with another family, and this one is some people I have never introduced before, its going to be very interesting because... well, I have never played Truth or Dare with them, so if something happens tomorrow then I'll post it. Oh! And, were not at our house, the families are meeting at a little area my family found, its a lake (dont know the name) and it is pretty seculded, all the better. Also, I know a place that is totally away from everything so we can play there, hopefully. Ill post the story as soon as possible!

Hello everyone.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #58
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, why'd you run out in Hardcore TDM? Those lobbies are just giant campfests. They couldn't be any campier if you cooked hotdogs over an open fire, slept in a tent and told ghost stories... If you just put on cold blooded pro and ninja pro and did the dead body dance in a random hiding spot on the map you could go 0-0 every game.

You should play FFA instead, I think it's much harder to stay alive in those lobbies, although I have pulled off a flawless FFA or 2, so it's not impossible. Plus I think it's more fun.

But as for the story, well it's a little gay for my taste, but reading about the CoD was interesting, and I may just keep reading for the hell of it.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #59
Funny pie

Okay, so... I have it written, except after proofreading it, I think it does t sound right, also what happened it complicated, so I'll post it probably tomorrow or this weekend.

Hello everyone.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #60
Hunanic

Im pumped for it, good story keep em up
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk