Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)

Okay this is my first story and I have been on this site for about 2 or so months. This is basically a story about Me (my name I'll use here is John) and my friends, names will all be different, ages the same when they were at that time.*

To start us off, when I was 10, my friend Ethan and I would have sleepovers constantly. We would have them about every weekend at his home. Neither of us were gay at that time and neither of us are gay now, but we were obsessed with the game Truth or Dare. We have played the game since we were little kids, however, one night we had a sleepover where things grew more extreme. *(I don't remember the exact conversations we shared but I do remember a rough example of it.) The following takes place at night, when his parents were asleep, during a game of truth or dare. I slept on a bed and so did Ethan, they were side by side and fairly close. *

"John, I got some good truths and dares, just please don't tell anyone else what we do here. Okay?"*

"Ya that's fine. I think it's my turn I choose truth."

"Okay, Do you ever have your penis get long?"*

"Uhh, I don't think so... Truth or Dare"

"Give me a dare and give me a hard one."

"Okay," I said, "I dare you to say every swear word you know."*

"Does it have to be loud?"*

I shook my head.*

"Fuck, Bitch, Ass, Penis, Pussy, Shit. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"okay remember the promis we made a littl bit ago"*

I nodded.*

"Okay, I dare you to take off your pjs and put them on my bed."

"You mean go nakie?"

Ethan nodded. "Can I stay under the covers?"

Ethan shook his head, "No you cannot go under the covers."

I sighed, and sloly took off my shirt, my Pj bottoms and my boxers. And that was the first time anyone, since I was a baby, as ever seen me naked.*

Ethan looked at my penis and my balls for a little while and the I asked him, "Uh, truth or dare?"*

He replied, "Dare"*

I told him the same dare as me so we were both on equal playing ground. He then told me, "Isnt this more fun then the boring old truth or dare we used to play?" I agreed. "Well then, how Bout we only choose dare."

"That sounds fun." I agreed.*

"Okay then I dare you to get into the same bed as me and we both put the covers over us."

And me, not liking to argue or turn my back on things or look like a chicken I agreed. I hopped into his bed and we both went under the sheets. First thought of mine was: It is very warm. Second was: what's the funny sensation? Well after about 15-20 seconds I asked Ethan if he felt a funny sensation, he said he did. Then he said to me, "Hey can I give you another dare, you can give me 2 later."*

I nodded and he dared me to touch and rub his penis and balls till he said stop. This, also, was my first time ever touching anyone elses penis or balls. I first noticed how long and hard his penis felt, then I felt his balls, they were pretty small and rough. I was feeling him up until about a minute later when he said stop. When I stopped I told him his two dares. "You have to rub my balls and my penis for 3 minutes. Also when your done you have to message my ass."*

He agreed and started to rub away, the funny sensation was going all over and mostly in my stomach and balls. My penis and balls felt good being handled by someone else and I was enjoying it. After the three minutes I rolled over and he started to rub my ass for a little while, then I told him to stop.*

"Okay John, I know your tired and I know I am too so how about this. We both go downstairs like this and eat some ice cream. Who ever finishes last has to do a dare by the other person."

I said, "Are you 100% sure your parents are sleeping?" He nodded, "fine then let's do it."*

We walked out his room into the pure darkness that is his house. He turned on a flash light and handed one to me. We both shined the light at eachothers privates to make sure we were both naked. But also, I realized that his penis was bigger then mine and it was throbbing. Mine was small and shrivled. We started to walk downstairs and he got out ice cream. We both got the same amount and started to eat it. About 10 minutes later he tapped me and said, "Finished. Oh and, bring your ice cream back upstairs I'll give you your dare up in my room."*

I followed him into his room and he told me to get into different beds. We did, then he told me "Your dare is to sleep naked on top of the sheets and put the rest of the ice cream on your ass. Tomorrow when we wake up you can take a shower before you go home."*

That was it, I fell asleep with the ice cream on my ass, woke up the next morning took a shower with Ethan watching and then went home, as if nothing happened.*

I will post more stories of my dare adventures when I feel like it. Also, it will help me the more comments I get on it. * * *
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Funny pie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk