Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2024, 03:24 PM   #1
Slut_

Default Sanny's session updates

So today I was only allowed to pee if my master gives me permission.
The task started well, but when I was at work I forgot to ask for permission due to workload and peed without permission for which my master asked mi to leave my jean's zip open until someone points at it and asks to close it.
And I did as I ordered. For the rest of the time in office my whole zip was open and while returning I met my best friend who pointed that open zip and started to laugh
It was so much embarrassing to stay with zip open.

Then during bedtime when I messaged my master goodnight. He replied no today and for my surprise he had decided to keep me awake whole night.
He told me that I m not allowed to sleep until he allows me.
He ordered me to start fingering myself. I started but soon I felt the urge to pee since I hadn't peed for past 4 hours.
But he disallowed me from peeing and said to continue fingering
Then after sometime he asked me to remove my top and go to kitchen and drink more 3 glasses of water. And this is tough for me because I sleep with my family in same room.
So going to the kitchen half naked was much risky. But still I did it, my heart was racing too fast.
So after coming from kitchen I immediately worn the top and didn't even asked for permission
So as a result my master decided to punish me again
But this time he didn't punished me at that moment
He asked me keep fingering myself then when I was on the verge of bursting out he gave me 2 choices either to pee first but on bed or have punishment first
And being a dumb slave I chosed punishment first.
My punishment was to remove all my clothes be naked then walk to the bathroom take toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my pussy neatly.
Pussy lips, clit and also inside pussy lips for whole 1.5 mins
And it's worst thing to do while holding pee
It burned a lot especially inside pussy hole
But I did it and then came back to bed without peeing
Waiting and asking for permission to pee
But that's when I burst out and peed on my bed.
My whole bed is wet in pee, my clothes which I removed on bed are also wet.
It felt like I m a small girl who still wets her bed. Also writing this I m laying in the same bed where I peed some time back.
I am feeling so gross right now it's all stinking and wet
Also it's 3.47 am and I m still not allowed to sleep.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:07 AM   #2
Slut_

On Saturday, me and master decided to meet in real. It was my first time ever to meet my master face to face. I was very nervous, excited and even a little shy. I know that he has seen me naked only but still I was feeling very shy ��
Since it was our first meeting, we decided to meet in a Mall. So, we were gonna meet in evening at around 7 p.m. I was already running late and when I messaged my master that I might be 5-10 mins late, he told me that if I don't reach the mall before him and make him wait then I would punished.
I was already nervous and this thought of punishment.... Whole way till the mall I was thinking what if I m late, what would be my punishment, will he punish me in public, make me do something embarrassing or humiliating..... Just then I received message from master that he is also stuck in traffic and it will take time. I was so relaxed after seeing that message.
Finally I reached there first and was waiting for my master. When he came we walked around a bit talking and knowing each other. Then I asked him whether we can go in food court and eat something. (Btw I am not allowed to eat anything in evening). First he said " You won't get anything to eat, if you want to see others eating food then we can go. " But then when I pleased him he allowed me to have food. He waa nice and easy going because it was first time we were meeting.
I ate snack after so many days. I really thanked him for allowing me food. Then we went to the car parking in master's car. First we sat in front seats and talked about kinky things.
Then as promised my master decided to show his dick to me. Yess I hadn't seen my master's dick earlier. He had told me that I will only get to see it when we meet in real.
So we moved to the back seats of the car. I was hesitating a bit since it was my first time. But then my master pulled me near him and then I felt touch safe. Then he asked me to put my hand in feel the dick and remove it out. But I denied because I nervous and shy but then he held my hand and put it inside then I touched the dick and removed it out. My hands were literally shivering. Then I was just looking at dick. Meanwhile my master was massaging my left boob. Then he told me to unbutton the upper button of my shirt so that my boob is clearly visible and handy. Then he told me to give a hand job while he is playing with my boob. I was totally turned by this. I was horny and all my nervous and shyness was gone. I just wanted him to use me. In his car, on our first meet I was feeling this. Then after a few minutes he got up and asked me to put dick in mouth. I was totally surprised because I never expected that to happen on first meet. I was not ready for it. I had never taken dick in mouth. I always felt that it's gross to have dick in mouth. But he didn't gave me option. It was my master's order. He made me do it. And to be honest I also didn't resisted much. I took it in my mouth but after knowing taste I immediately wanted to remove it. But I realized that master has held my head and is not letting me move away. He gagged me twice before letting me move away. After removing dick from mouth I was drooling. I didn't wanted to swallow. I spit a bit on myself then he gave me tissues and help me clean.
Then we stopped for the day and re-dressed then we talked a bit and then I left for home.
The taste of the dick..... It was my first time and tbh I didn't liked the taste. But I enjoyed it in my mouth. The taste of burger which we ate in food court was so nice and I was enjoying that taste until I was left with the taste of dick in my mouth.
However, I enjoyed our first meeting. It was so good and hot. I loved the way he was playing with my boobs and the way he pushed my limit.
I was happy and horny when I left the mall.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:39 PM   #3
Slut_

Default Another day of humiliation and pain

16th February, 2024
My today's task was Pee holding. I was only allowed to pee if master gives me permission ans also I was supposed to drink 500 ml of water every hour.
So this task started when I reached office. I began to drink water and then after around 1.5 hour I felt the urge to pee. So I asked my master for permission but he rejected. So I tried to control but as time passed I was losing control I wanted to pee badly. So I requested him alot to allow me to pee then after lot of begging he agreed and allowed me to pee but there was one condition that I should pee a little bit in my pants and then only I will allowed to release myself in toilet. I was so desperate to pee at that moment that I agreed to it. I peed a little in my pants and then peed in toilet. It was so relieving. But it was embarrassing to wear pants in which I peed a little in office
But master liked this thought so much that next time also he made me pee more in pants and then relieve myslef in toilet. After peeing I use to feel relaxed but then I use to feel humiliated due to the wetness of my pants.
Then master took this to another level and asked me to pee in pants only before leaving the office. Actually, I wanted to pee about 1 hour before leaving office. But master was not allowing me to pee . I told him that if I didn't pee before leaving office then I may pee while my way to home. Still after listening this he said no issues you can pee while on road but I won't give permission
So after lot begging he gave me permission to pee just before leaving but I should pee in my pants. I thought for a while but obviously it was better to pee in pants than peeing while on road.
So before leaving office I peed in my pants and then I came home with wet pants.
After coming home i was homealone so my master ordered me to be naked and then spank my tits 100 times each and pussy 50 times with wooden spoon hard.
I did as he ordered. I was doing spanking after about 1.5 months. So it hurted alot. My boobs were red within first 10 spanks but still I continued.
My boobs were dark red when I finished. Then immediately I started with pussy
Already due to boobs spanking I was turned on and my pussy was wet. When I started spanking the spoon was directly hitting my clit. I was almost crying. It was paining alot. But I thought that if master would have been spanking me then he wouldn't have stopped so I also didn't stopped and completed 50 spanks
Then after spanking master told me to rub and finger my pussy. My clit was swollen due to spanking anx rubbing that clit and fingering was giving different level of simulation and pain.
I did that for a while then master told me to put binder clips on nipples
I did that. Then after about 5 mins he told me to do 25 jumping jacks and my god after that jumping jacks the clamping became unbearable. It was paining alot. I literally begged for removing it. Then master told me to pull and remove it. I tried but I didn't had that much courage. It was pit of my endurance level. So I requestes master to let me open it properly.
He accepted because he saw my videos and the pain in my eyes. Then I removed it properly.
Then after that he told me to do door knob wedgie and do 20 squats.
It was little easy but painful
Then, I begged for snacks. I was hungry but according to rules I am not allowed to have snacks. So, I had to beg for food in front of him. Master showed some mercy by letting me eat 2 biscuits from floor like a dog.
It felt so much better. I was really hungry
I thanked my master for using me and also giving me food.

Old 02-20-2024, 03:10 AM   #4
Slut_

Default Serving for Wholenight

On Saturday i.e. 17-02-2024
My master was in mood to use me whole night.
So, first he asked for pic of my pussy. Then he minutely examined it and gave his judgements Then he asked for pics of my tits. He checked that the marks of that spanking were still visible. Then we chatted for a while about our fantasies. Then master ordered me to send pic of my pussy fully spreaded this time, my pussy hole should be clearly visible. I did as he told my pussy was completely wet and i loved to spread and show it to master. Now I don't feel shy anymore before sending him pics. He knows his slave body very well. Then after that he ordered me to clip my nipples with binder clips. I did it but it was too much painful. I was not even able to sit still after putting it. I begged a lot to master for removing it. He finally said yes to remove it after 5 mins. I know 5 mins sounds like much less time but it was too much for my poor nipples. My nipples were sore. Even touching them was paining a lot. So, my master told me to pinch and pull each nipple 10 times continuously. I had no choice I had to do it. My eyes were watery after that. My already sore nipples were now sorer.
Then he ordered me to record in which I would be stripping down like sexy stripper. I did my best but my master was not satisfied. He said that I could have done better. He expected better from me. I was now disappointed that I was not able to satisfy him. But then he ordered me to put oil on my whole body and record it completely. Whole body! I was surprised. I thought for a while and then I decided to do the best and make him happy because I had already disappointed him with stripping video. So I brought oil and put it on my whole body. Starting with hands then boobs, stomach, legs, pussy and then neck, back, ass and back of my legs. While putting oil on boobs, pussy and ass I was slow and I nicely massaged it and played a bit. I also put oil on face. Then I sent these recordings to him. And my efforts were worth it. He was happy with me. Especially, mentioned that when I was putting oil on my ass, he felt like fucking my ass immediately. I was too happy with his response. Even I wanted him to fuck my ass. Then he allowed me to wear clothes and clean the floor a bit.
Then after chatting for a while he asked me to find a ginger. I understood what was goanna happen. I brought a ginger from fridge. It was a huge piece. Huge enough for my asshole. He told me to peel it and put it in my asshole in doggy position. I did as he ordered. Since my asshole was nicely oiled the ginger went inside easily. And as soon as it went inside it started to burn. I had done ginger figging but a year ago after that i was doing it now. It burned like hell. I was only able to endure it for 4 mins. I told him that I am doing it after a year i am not able to endure it so he told me to remove it.
Even after removing it was burning alot. Then he told me to wash ginger and then put it in pussy. I agreed because a wet ginger doesn't burn alot. So I washed the ginger and put it in pussy. Then after waiting for 2-3 mins he told me to fuck myself with ginger.After that he told me to take a nice pic with this ginger in pussy and post it on fetlife. So i did. That thing in pussy is actually ginger.After that he told me to do 25 crunches. I was like why crunches suddenly but he said its his choice that what he want his slave to do. So i followed his orders and did 25 crunches. I was exhausted. I did 25 in one go.Then he asked me to remove ginger from pussy and fuck pussy with a thick marker until he says to stop. Then after a while my lower back started to pain so he allowed me to stop.
After that he told me to do plank exercise untill i fall down.I did it but could only hold for 45 secs, he said do it again this time I was only able to do it for 30 secs, he told do again. I was exhausted by now. So after 2 mins of break I did again and holded for 1 min. Then finally he was happy and satisfied. Then he told me fuck my pussy with marker again. Then after 15-20 mins of fucking he decided to end for tonight. Actually, by that time it was morning. It was 5.30 in the morning when he allowed me to wear clothes and sleep. But I was only allowed to sleep for 2.5 hours.
I Thanked him for using me and then I slept.
It was an amazing experience. I loved serving you master and I will continue to serve in my best possible way.
Thanks again.

Old 03-17-2024, 12:46 PM   #5
Slut_

Default Thank you Note

I am very grateful that I have a great master now. I would like to appreciate him and let everyone know how good he is.
To start with he is very strict and dominating as every other master. He has total power to control my life, not only sexual life but my food, exercise, sleep etc. At first, I thought it would be difficult to do total power exchange but he made it bit easy for me. He understands my lifestyle and my work schedules. Unlike my earlier masters he doesn't just keeps giving and tasks and use me. He also takes care of me, give me breaks in between to recover from earlier sessions.
Even when we met in real for session he was nice to me.
Obviously he dominated me and used me like a slave but he also took care of the fact that it was my first real session and made me feel comfortable.
He assured me that I am safe.
Even during online sessions he gives me tasks according to my caliber and slowly pushes my limits. He doesn't just order me anything impossible and then punish me for not doing it.
Earlier I was only interested in pain and humiliation.
I never felt like doing any sexual activity. Even I didn't like to do fingering. I used to hate sexual activity like fingering, edging, orgasms etc. But my sir, he slowly and gradually made me do these things and helped me to like these activities and now I really like to fill my holes. I feel pleasure and I love to insert things in pussy. My sir is really good in slave training. He is training and using me like no one ever did.
I m really grateful that I found a master like him.
I love that he not only uses me as a property but also takes care of me.
Thank you sir for being strict as well as nice to me.

Old 03-17-2024, 12:56 PM   #6
Fireblaster

Thanks for the appreciation and you're always welcome as my slave 😉
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk