Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-05-2024, 01:21 PM   #1
Beatrice.

Default Beatrice's reports

I decided to make this thread in order to easily keep track of my completed dares (both given by others and made up by me) and share with everyone. Some will be just classic reports. Some will have elements of fictional role play such as bullying dares. Some will include pictures.

I will not include all of them. Such as repeated PM dares or very short ones. Hope you enjoy!
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:29 PM   #2
Beatrice.

PM dares given by Wolf_

Fill - Broken Egg
SWIRLIE
GAG
PEE

The disgusting report

Did this part on the first day.

Finished PEE and SWIRLIE. I was ready to burst. First got myself in the shower with my dick above my head. It is surprisingly hard to do as my shower is rather small. I peed as hard as I could with about half my bladder. All over my chest and stomach. Managed to hit myself directly in my face as well. Mouth was closed but it got in my nose. I got up and pee was dripping from me. It wasn't stopping. I cleaned with a bit of water so I don't leak all over the bathroom.

And now the nastier part. Sat down on the toilet to pee the rest of it. Hand on the flusher. Pushed my head down into the toilet. Deep until I felt my head touching the warm water full of pee. Mouth closed, eyes shut. I flushed. The water full of pee rose and submerged my eyes, nose, mouth and ears. The water in the nose was the nastiest. I sat there until it was done flushing. I couldn't open my eyes yet. Slowly went into the shower and cleaned myself up.

And this part on the second day

Did Fill - Broken Egg and GAG. First the gag. I used a thong for the gag. I prefer thongs for gagging as there is less fabric. But, well, it's a thong. The string is going to smell more. Weared it for 2 days. It smelled pretty bad. I also leaked in it quite a bit. Inserted it crotch first on my tongue. Dry and salty. Disgusting. Part of the thong was between my teeth and lips. I used duct tape to keep it in place. Eventually I started drooling as saliva kept making its way into the panties. Kept it in there for 1 hour.

At the same time I started the egg. I used a larger pair of panties, thinking it will help with the mess as they soak more. Also some short leggings. Placed the egg between my cock and balls and squeezed it until it popped. Ewww. What a cold gooey mess. It started leaking outside. Some of it dripped down my legs. I used some toilet paper to clean some of it. I put on another pair of large panties to help with the leakage. When I sat down, some of the egg went between my ass cheeks. Felt horrible. Meanwhile I was still drooling all over myself from the dirty thong in my mouth. Kept the mess in my panties for 2 hours.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:17 AM   #3
Beatrice.

A bullying dare with fictional role play. This is part 1.

Requested by WedgiPlease

Your bullies find out that you take your morning breaks in one the single changing booths, so they wait for you to arrive, then pull you into the stall with them.

They start pulling your hair and strip you down to your underwear, where one of them says 'these aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!" - pulling some clothing out of their bag while the other bullies laugh and start pulling on your briefs, giving you little wedgies.

You are then forced out of your briefs and into women's panties (classic no.15) and a short pink dress (no.1). "Now you look the part, cutie." One of them says, slapping your ass as hard as they can.

They both then take it in turns to hit your ass and give your underwear a tug. After wich, they decide it would be good fun to have you put your trousers and shirt back on over your new clothes, and wear them for the rest of the day. They warn that they would check later if you changed back out of your new sissy dress and panties.

The report

I was walking down the hall casually when suddenly someone came from behind and grabbed me. Put his hand on my mouth to keep quiet. "Don't cry sissy", he told me. Another one grabbed my hair and pulled hard. It hurt really bad. They were already laughing at me. They forced me into the changing booth by pushing me and pulling my hair towards the door.

They started stripping me down while pulling on my hair some more and laughing. They left me in just my underwear. I was wearing some simple black cotton women's underwear. I don't own any more men's underwear. But they could pass as men's underwear as they looked neutral. They saw my panties and said "These aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!". They gave me several wedgies and spanked me. Even a melvin which hurt my little balls very much.

They pulled out some cute pink lacy panties from a bag and a matching pink dress. They were so pretty! I knew exactly where this is going. I didn't want to do this in front of them but I also loved those clothes. "Get naked!" they said. I didn't try to fight them, it was pointless. I took off my simple black panties and they laughed at my tiny dick. "It's half the size of my pinky finger." one of them said while they were all laughing. I put on those pink panties they gave me and they started laughing even more. "Her little dicky just disappeared!" I never felt so humiliated.

Next I got in the dress they gave me. I pulled it over my head. I was trying to close the zipper in the back but one of them said "Let me help you with that, sweetie." and zipped me up. "Now you look the part, cutie" while giving me a good hard slap on my ass. He pulls out a small pad lock and says "Do I have to lock up that zipper or are you going to be a good girl?". I tell them that I will be a good girl. By this point I was getting so hard and leaking precum in my new panties.

They lifted my dress and one of them gave me a wedgie keeping it in place. They alternate spanking me while laughing. I couldn't believe this is happening. By the end my ass was so sore and so red. "I think that's enough, my hand is starting to hurt" and they stopped spanking me.

They tell me to put my regular clothes over. I whisper "Please don't" and I get slapped in the face. I dress up with my pants and shirt right away. "Now, whatever you do don't take that dress or panties off. We will check on you. Be a good girl." I tell them I won't take it off. They leave me alone.

I pull my panties out of the wedgie and look in the mirror. The lower part of the dress was fine. Not really visible through my pants. But the upper part. Oh my! This dress had absolutely no cleavage. Which means that cute lacy part at the top was quite visible around my neck. Especially up close. I chickened out. I took the dress off and quickly went home, the bullies didn't see me. Kept the panties though.

I put my dress back on and wore it at home under my clothes. I didn't have anything like a turtle neck which could cover the top. It was fine while home alone. When I was no longer home alone, I took off my dress. I was too scared.

In the evening the door rang and I opened without checking. It was one of the bullies. He came over. I froze. He pulled down on my shirt and saw there was no dress. Didn't check for the panties (which I was still wearing). "Well then, see you tomorrow sweetie." I knew I was in deep trouble.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:24 AM   #4
Beatrice.

This is part 2 of the previous bullying dare.

Requested by WedgiPlease.

The bullies welcome you at the front gate, and guide you straight to the changing rooms. They seem to be in a rush to get you there before lesson starts, which worries you.

"Time for attempt number two at dress up, girlie!" one of the bullies says, pulling a whole outfit out of his bag. (Put on set No.3 with No.7 hiphuggers, No.4 bra and No.6 pantyhose.)

"We trust you won't change out of it this time, cause we will be checking before every lesson."

You agree to wear your cute new outfit under your school clothes for the rest of the day, or else they said that you would get a chair wedgie for the first 10 minutes of every one of your 6 lessons left in the day.

"Give us a spin before we let you go" they both agree - and as you turn around, they both spank your ass at the same time, sending you out of the changing room.

The report

I nervously went to school. Knowing something bad was going to happen but not what exactly. I saw the bullies and they made me go straight to the changing rooms. I was so scared and embarassed from yesterday I did exactly as they said. I got into the changing room without them needing to push me.

"Time for attempt number two at dress up, girlie!", one them told me. He gave me some cute pink panties with a lace trim, a pink bra, a black pantyhose and a very slutty matching leopard set made up of a camisole and booty shorts. "You know what to do, cutie" the other one said. I started getting undressed. I was still wearing the pink panties they gave me yesterday. They both started laughing at me when they saw. "At least you kept those on, you look good in pink. Now take them off."

I took them off. A long drip of precum got stretched between my little dicky and the panties as I took them off, making them laugh again. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I put on the other panties. They were nice and silky. The lace trim was soft to the touch. I put on the bra as well. A simple, comfortable, cute, pink bra.

I started putting on the black pantyhose. I love the feeling of nylons against my smooth legs. Lifting it up little by little on each leg. Before I could lift it past my butt one of them said "Stop. Turn around. Now bend over a little." I didn't know what was going to happen. Probably a wedgie and a lot of spanking. I was ready for it. Instead I heard the sound of a camera taking a picture followed by them laughing very loudly. I turned around in shock. They were still laughing and showed me a picture of my butt they just took.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...g2d3drYlVKOUhB

"Stay still, we're not done yet." They quickly took 2 more pictures of me, this time from the front.

"Why have you stopped? Keep dressing up. Get that pantyhose up." They let me lift my pantyhose and took another picture.

I turned around and put on my top. I heard another picture being taken.

Finally I put on the shorts. "Face towards us. Stand straight." The top had something similar to a shoe lace at the front. At this point the top was covering almost everything. They pulled on that string which caused the middle part of the top to rise. And made a bow with the string. They took another picture from the front. I felt like such a useless slut.

"Show us your butt. And touch it like a good girl."

"That should do. Now, you're gonna wear this until the classes are over under your shirt and pants. Or you are gonna get a 10 minute chair wedgie before each of the 6 classes. Also don't forget about the pictures. Got it?" I nod. I quickly put on my regular clothes. "Give us a spin before we let you go." I do just that and they both spank my ass hard at the same time pushing me outside.

I was so scared and humiliated. Of the potential wedgies, the pictures they just took or getting caught with what I have underneath. I kept my girly clothes on until the 6 hours for the 6 classes were over. This outfit wasn't revealing at all through my normal clothes. They checked on me constantly. Laughing at me and teasing me with the pictures.

At the end of the day, they let me take off the girly clothes in the changing room. "Good girl!" they both said. They took back my cute outfit and let me go. They kept those humiliating pictures.

Last edited by Beatrice.; 03-06-2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2024, 01:50 PM   #5
Beatrice.

Ruined orgasm with cum eating while sissified

This is a dare I came up with. I posted it in a poll along others asking how I should cum and this option won.

First of all I got all dolled up and pretty. Some pale pink panties (size S, really tight on me, to hold my clitty in place and prevent accidental escapes). My clitty was tucked away, pointed down to prevent a full erection. And a second pair of the same color (my size) on top to help with the cum catching. There was no escaping this.

As for the other clothes, I had some thicker neon pink stockings and a white satin garter belt that has a cute bow on the front. Neon pink high heels that match the stockings. Pale pink lacy bra. A pale blue night dress with some small white flowers and hearts. I also put on some accesories: a black lace choker, black lace gloves and a pale pink shoulder length wig. I got in bed and laid on my back.

I felt like such a dumb slut dressed up like this. No woman would want to dress up like this, let alone a real man. I loved it. My clitty was already rock hard and leaking quite a lot. It was mildly painful due to the tucking and erection. Couldn't get a full erection. it was desperately trying to escape but it wasn't going anywhere. I dipped my finger and tasted some precum. This was very yummy, unlike the later part.

I took my purple wand vibrator and turned it on, lowest speed. I started touching myself with it through my dress. It felt sooo good. I used it on my little clitty and all around it. After a while I raised my dress and started touching myself with the wand through the panties. It felt even better! I also placed the wand in the outer pair of panties and used the garter belt to keep it fixed in place. There was sooo much leakage. I loved scooping it up and licking my finger.

I was so horny. Leaking uncontrolably. I decided it is time to end it. I took the wand and pressed it hard against my clitty. Still on the lowest speed. I started to moan like a girl... It felt incredible! I held it pushed down on my clitty as I kept moaning. It took a bit (maybe 10 minutes) on the lowest speed, tucked away and through 2 pairs of panties but eventually I felt myself going over the edge. WAND OFF! I moaned loudly as I squirted in my panties. It kept on leaking cum for a bit afterwards due to the uncomfortable position of my clitty.

Now for the not so fun part. We all know how this ends. I opened up my garter belt clamps so I could remove the outer pair of panties. There was some cum in them but not much. I looked in horror at the inner pair though... I took them close to my mouth and they smelled badly due to the cum. I started licking them. So gooey, salty and disgusting. I then sucked whatever cum was left in them. That felt horrible but it's not even the worst part.

I then took off the inner pair. Slowly and carefully so I don't spill anything. These ones are very tight. What a mess. It's so much cum. Probably 10 times more than the other panties. The smell was also a LOT worse. The cum had also gotten cold by the time I cleaned up the first panties. I felt like I was going to throw up. But I want to be a good girl! I tried to hold my breath as I worked on them. I took a rather big clump that got stuck in the lacey part on the side with my tongue. I swallowed it. Ewww. Horrible, cold and salty. I felt a bit sick and took a 1 minute break. I started licking the front and crotch of the panties, where most of the cum was. Small amounts at a time. Trying not to breathe too much. Another 1 minute break. I then started sucking the cum out of them. The front wasn't very hard. The crotch had more cum due to the panty gusset. The panties were very cold and wet. Almost done. Wiped my clitty with the panties and finished off whatever cum was left in them. Washed my panties to prevent (or at least limit) any stains and left them to dry.
Old 03-10-2024, 12:20 PM   #6
Beatrice.

PM dares requested by Cheekyftm

NIPPLES - 3 minutes with nipple clamps on MAXIMUM tightness (almost makes me cry). Every 30 seconds I will twist them 90 degrees in both directions and pull on the chain.
TEASE - use my wand vibrator on my head for 15 minutes on low speed. No cumming allowed.

The painfully pleasurable report

Put on my nipple clamps, turned on my vibrator and started the 15 minute timer.

OUCH! Those clamps hurt so bad when they are so tight. Twisted them hard in both directions every 30 seconds and pulled on the chain. I was almost crying. I wanted them off my nipples so badly. When the 3 minutes were up I quickly took them off. Only to feel one last big sting after taking them off. My nipples are still sore when writing this.

At the same time I was going to work with my vibrator. The pleasure helped distract me from the clamps. I edged sooo many times. I was leaking sooo much precum. It's been a while since my last orgasm. I had to use it on my little balls and shaft as well to prevent an accidental cummie. Kept going for 15 minutes and stopped. I used my panties to clean off all the precum that leaked. Still wearing them now. Hope you are not mad at me for taking the vibrator off my head
Old 03-12-2024, 09:42 AM   #7
Beatrice.

A bullying dare with fictional role play.

Requested by Messy_diaper.

A group of bullies catch you coming out of the bathroom. They make fun of your stinky breath and ask if you brushed your teeth that day. They coat your underwear in toothpaste and give you a squeaky clean wedgie, pulling 20 times in each direction, before pulling it up into a shoulder wedgie. They take a toothbrush and scoop some of the toothpaste from the back of your panties and force you to brush your teeth with it while another bully grabs the nearby bathbrush and spanks your ass 100 times each cheek. They inform you that if you remove the toothbrush from your mouth they will start over with the spanks. They continue to keep you in the wedgie until you've completed the spanks while brushing your teeth.

The burning report.

As I come out of the bathroom, some bullies greet me. "Ewww, your breath stinks. When is the last time you brushed your teeth?" They push me back into the bathroom. They pull my pants down. Then my panties. They proceed to put a long line of toothpaste in the crotch of my panties and take a picture while laughing at me.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...dmaXBBWlo4UWhB

"Hahaha, you're gonna brush your ass, balls and teeth bitch." They spread it out in my panties.

And next they pulled my panties back up with my pants still down. OOOH that was so cold and minty. "Get ready to brush your ass", one of them said. They proceeded to give me squeaky clean wedgies. One of the bullies pulling from the front and another one from the back. It hurt so badly I wanted to cry! Especially the frontal pulls.

My panties were going so fast back and forth because I was all lubed up with toothpaste. The toothpaste on my balls, asshole and between them hurt so much. It was cold and burning at the same time. They stopped after about 20 pulls in each direction. They scooped up some toothpaste from my panties on a toothbrush.

"Here. Use this to brush your teeth." I begged them not to but they slapped me in the face and forced the toothbrush in my mouth. They pulled my panties up high above my shoulders. OUCH! NO! It burned so much. My balls got split by the panties. I couldn't even stand straight. They seemed to be looking for a bath brush but couldn't find one. So they picked up a toilet brush instead. "Keep brushing your teeth or we start over again." I cried out a quiet "yes." They proceeded to spank me hard with the toilet brush. 100 times on each cheek. It hurt so badly. The bristles on the toilet brush stung me with each swing. The spanks, the burning between my legs, the wedgie. And the humiliation of brushing my teeth with the toothpaste that was between my ass cheeks. It was horrible. They took a final picture of my red ass in a wedgie after they were done.

"What a loser haha. Good bitch. At least your breath doesn't stink now. Thank us for that." I thanked them after they abused me like that. They slapped me one more time in the face and left me. I took off my panties and tried to clean myself up. Even after cleaning very well it still burned. Those squeaky cleans got the toothpaste deep in my skin. It kept burning for a while.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:12 AM   #8
Beatrice.

Bra connection wedgie, spanked and humiliated.

A fictional bullying dare I came up with.

I was walking down the hallway and as I reached the corner I came face to face with a group of bullies. I was wearing a simple pink T shirt, pink skirt and purple pantyhose. "Hey look, it's that femboy loser." They pushed me against the wall and took a picture of me. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

They put the phone under my skirt and took some upskirt photos. They laughed when they saw the wet spot through my panties and pantyhose. "Hahaha, she's already wet. She will surely enjoy this." https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

They turned me around facing the wall and told me to bend over. They first lifted up my skirt. There were other boys and girls walking down the hallway laughing at me. Then they pulled my skirt down to my ankles and also pulled down my pantyhose enough to expose my pink panties with polka dots. One of them touched my ass. "Awww, these look so cute. They are so nice and soft to the touch." My face was turning so red. And my panties were getting so wet. Deep down I enjoyed being humiliated like this. Those panties were indeed very nice and comfy https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

"WEDGIE TIME!" And they pulled my pink panties up through my buttcheeks. Hurt a bit but not much. I'm used to wedgies. They also pulled my shirt over my head so I can't see anything anymore. I could still hear laughing and giggling all around me. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

I felt my bra being opened. My panties being pulled up even higher. And then without anyone holding it, my wedgie was worse than before. They closed up my bra through the legholes of my panties. "That looks so painful. I'm sure this whore is enjoying it. And I'm sure you will love this." Suddenly a loud noise and a sharp sting on one of my ass cheeks. Followed by a lot of laughter. I struggled. It hurt so much. Everyone was laughing at me. I couldn't see anything because of the T shirt over my head and couldn't run anywhere because of the skirt between my ankles. They kept on spanking me until they were pleased with the shade of red my ass had. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

"You're flailing those arms around quite a lot. Let's fix that." They tied up my hands between them with some pink rope. With the rope going through the front legholes of my panties. My hands were completely immobilized below my waist. I couldn't pull down my panties and I couldn't reach the back to open my bra. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB

They started dressing me back up. Pulled up my pantyhose. Removed the T shirt from my head. And pulled my skirt back up. Still in a bra connection wedgie. Hands still tied through my panties. They were not feeling as soft and comfy as before "This looks good enough. Enjoy the rest of your day, slut." And they left me like that. Nobody who watched me get humiliated like that wanted to untie me. They laughed at me some more and left. I was stuck like this. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...I0MzdScGRfb3lB
The following user says Thank You to Beatrice. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk