Talking The Freshmen's Slave [Fiction]

Quick Info of characters
Mike- 15 years old, 10th grade, athletic build, hansom
Hannah- 14 Years old 9th Grade, Cute, Mature
Rick- 15 Years old 10th grade Mikes best friend
^ all neghibors

Took some ideas from real life with my neghibors

INTRO

As the suburban sun rose and beamed into Mike’s room he struggled to get out of bed. As he inched his way out of his bed he caught a glimpse of his neighbor out of the window. The morning sun illuminated her as she walked her dog in nothing more than a pair of red flannel PJ’s , a white tank top, and black leather flip flops. Mike proceeded to shut his blinds just enough so he could peek out without being seen, he had always liked Hannah ever since she moved in with her family when they were young, about 7 years ago. As his eyes wandered her body he was interrupted by his mothers calls. “MIKE” she shouted, conveying him to hurry up as it was the first day of school and missing the bus was not an option. As he frantically got dressed all he could think about was Hannah, seeing her made his day even though Mike would see her everyday now that she was in High School. As he hurried out of the house to beat the bus’s 7 am arrival he ran down the road, Hannah was already sitting on the corner she laughed as he nearly pile drived her and her friends as he ran around the corner, starting the day out embarrassed he slowed down and proceeded to walk over to Hannah’s brother, Rick. Rick is in the same grade as Mike and they have been best friends since the day they moved in next to Mike. As the bus came everyone hoped on Mike let Hannah and her friends on in front of him, gazing up at her friends perfectly sculpted ass, Mike, typical 10th grader for you.

PART 1.

The clock struck 2:45. The school bell blared, everyone ran out in excitement, being free! Mike walked back to the bus with Rick, talking about all the bitchy teachers they had Mike still had in the back of his mind Hannah. The Quickly got on the bus an grabbed their seats in the back of the bus, as the bus began to fill Hannah was no where to be found. Just as the bus was getting ready to pull away on came Hannah, few seats were left on the bus and without anywhere else to sit she sat next to Mike. She simply glanced up and smiled to him then proceeded to say a casual what’s up? Mike and Hannah carried a conversation the whole way home. After the bus dropped them off they walked back up the road to their houses Mike ran around to his back door but it was locked, “Damn it,” he shouted. He walked up the driveway to Rick and Hannah’s and rang the doorbell.
Hannah opened the door,
“Whats wrong?” she said.
“Nothing, I just got locked out of my house and my parents aren’t supposed to be home until 6, Mind if I crash here?”
“Sure, No problem, I’ve got no Homework so its cool.”
“Awesome, Thanks”

Mike entered the door and ran up into Rick’s room, wearing nothing Rick shouted at Mike, “DUDE what the fuck man? You know I’ve got football, I’ve got to get changed”
Mike could only reply with a simple “My B… dude…”
Mike went back down stairs and sat and watched TV with Hannah, after Mike had told her the Story she was almost on the floor laughing, as Rick came down the stairs ready to go to football practice Hannah couldn’t do anything but Laugh at him.
Time went by as Mike and Hannah sat motionless glaring at the TV until the door bell rang.
Hannah answered the door, It was her friend Meghan
Seeing Mike on the couch, Meghan had to crack a joke “Well aren’t you to a cute couple!”
Hannah just ignored her and Mike’s face began to turn red. Meghan Joined them on the couch watching reruns of MTV shows.
At 3:45 Hannah proclaimed, “wow, this is real boring,” as she giggled
“O my god your so right” said Meghan
“O my god we should play Truth or Dare!” said Hannah as she smiled at Mike.
Mike quickly agreed hoping to get some from one of the freshmen.

Ill write more later
tell me what you think
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Good start, I like The casual nature of it.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
aaron_rain

Send a message via MSN to aaron_rain

i love it man please continue
aaron_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

If rep was still around, i would def. give u some. Great start

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Good job slave. Continue.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #6
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Talking Part 3

Thank you everyone I hope you enjoy.
here is part 3 took a few days, been busy, here it is now

PART 3

As the Girls made themselves comfortable on the chairs around the coffee table Mike was already becoming aroused, he did his best to hide it and fortunately was not seen tucking “it” into the elastic of his boxers and pants.
“Sooooo….. Are we ready?” Said Meghan
Mike Nodded and so did Hannah. Before Mike had a chance to say anything Meghan was already asking Mike truth or dare?
“Dare,” he responded.
A smirk came across both of the girls faces, the two girls heads came together as they whispered Mike's fate.
“Ok, we got it! Your dare is to take off your shirt slowly for us like a stripper, then come over and let us touch your abs.” Said Hannah
“Fine”
As Mike took off his shirt it became apparent he was very aroused, and it was now obvious he had tucked his dick up into his waist band.
The quick thinking Meghan responded when she saw this “You always that big or are you just happy to see us.”
“I’m always that big,” He said as he winked.
The girls laughed and proceeded to feel his abs
“Ok. Umm… Hannah, truth or dare?”
“Dare,” she said.
Mike was so happy to here the word DARE he knew now he could get anything he wanted.
“Ok” he said with a sinister look on his face. “ I want you and Meghan to hook up for 30 seconds.”
The girls looked at each other Hannah’s head moved toward Meghan’s shocked face.
“Don’t worry we’ll get him back,” Hannah said with a tiny smile, before Meghan knew it her lips met Hannah’s and Hannah’s tongue was patrolling her mouth.
As they’re lips came apart both Hannah and Meghan stared at Mike who was nearly drooling.
“Enjoy that? Be Honest, you love me,” Said Hannah.
Mike's face went from a light red from having his shirt off to red enough to blend in with a fire truck. He just ignored her as she knew the answer.
“Ok, Mike Truth or Dare?”
“Dare”
“I told you we’d get payback,” Hannah whispered to Meghan.
“I’ll be right back”
Mike sat anxiously as Both of the girls ran upstairs, he had no idea what was going to happen.
Suddenly the girls came down the stairs with something behind each of their backs.
Meghan threw a Victoria’s green and pink hipster at him with the words “LOVE PINK” right on the ass along with a matching green and pink thong.
“Put them on,” she said.
Mike began to slip them on over his clothes, the girls giggled, then Hannah said “No, we meant PUT them on.”
“Right here,” Said Meghan
Hesitantly johns shorts began to come off, then his socks and finally his boxers he grabbed his manhood the second his boxers exposed it, it was useless, there was no real way for him to hide it. He quickly slipped into the tiny bottoms completely outlining his man parts and leaving a lil’ sticking out. The girls then watched him struggle to snap on the bra, they offered no help as he danced around in his panties.
“DONE, you happy?” He said
“Was that an attitude, Just Make a pose for us then you can put your shorts back on,” Meghan said as she giggled.
The girls instructed him to face the wall with his heels perpendicular to each other with a hand on his hip and another on the back of his head. They told him to stay still, Hannah handed the small digital camera to Meghan who was closer to Mike.
“On 3 turn you head around and look at us like a model.” Said Hannah, holding back hysterical laughter.
“1...2...3!”
John turned around and was met with a flash bulb he didn’t know what it was at first as Meghan went running back upstairs
“WHAT THE FUCK,” John yelled.
Hannah was on the floor rolling in laughter.
John ran upstairs after Meghan she had locked her self in Hannah’s room. Meanwhile down stairs Hannah quickly grabbed Mike’s Clothes and threw them out the door, she then proceeded to close all the blinds downstairs.
While John furiously Knocked on the door to Hannah’s room, Meghan quickly emailed the photos to herself.
She opened the door pushed Mike out of the way and simply said “too late”
“WHAT DID YOU DO,” He said furiously, as he felt his heart sink into his stomach
When she got back downstairs, Meghan simply nodded to Hannah and said “done,” while she smiled.
“Sit down Mikey boy,” Hannah said as she giggled. Mikey boy, this turned Mike on there was something sexy about her calling him that.
“All I did was send that picture to my email account, There's nothing you can do its already at my house.” As she giggled.
Mike couldn’t even spit out words
“Here’s the deal, we wanna have a lil’ fun with you, Your going to be our little toy, rules are simple, your our little secret, no one else will know, don’t do what we tell you and one of our friends gets you as their toy too, once 3 of our friends know that picture and any other picture we take goes on facebook. Deal?”
“ ba, ba ,ba , ba but….” is all He could spit out.
“Is that a yes, GOOD” As Meghan smiled with a naughty look on her face.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Awesome story so far! Gunna be checking back for more!
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #8
whatever
Baby Member

Good, keep it going.
whatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #9
garbonzo222

amazing story man...keep goin
Old 10-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #10
Getdown

Send a message via MSN to Getdown

Great story so far dude, keep it up!

Limits: Permanent, Messy, Involving Family and Anything involving excretion.
Getdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #11
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

erm where is part 2? or is it a typo?
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #12
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

yea its a typo... oops
ive been a bit busy lately ill hopefully have some more by the end of the weekend
Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #13
jambalaya

I wish that you can continue the story. This is the best I've read so far. But this will be without a doubt, one of the best.
jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk