Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
cseagles

Default Me and Brendon

Hey guys, this is going to be my first story. I'm somewhat new to the site. I have been lurking and reading others' stories and I think I've got the hang of it. So I will post a couple of parts and let me know what you think. Here goes nothing.

First, here are the characters.
I am setting this story about 2 years ago, seeing as how I wouldn't do this at 17.

Me (Prefer not to use name)
Height: 5'6.5"
Weight: 160 pounds, muscular build
Hair: Dirty Blond, buzz cut
Eyes: Green/Blue

Brendan
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 pounds, skinny build
Hair: Blond, shaggy
Eyes: Blue

The names and appearances are true. The events in this story never took place, but this just a fantasy I've had for a while.

Background: Me and Brendon have known each other since we were 12, and became very good friends, best friends actually. We would have sleepovers all the time, but nothing really ever happened. I had hit puberty in the summer between 7th and 8th grade. Brendon was still childish, with little hair on his face, armpits and legs. I never really knew how much pubic hair he had because we had never seen each other naked. He was very conservative about his body, but I was the opposite. We would play sports outside, particularly basketball. I would go shirtless most of the time and he would occasionally. He was never really attractive in any way to me. Let's face it, he was my best friend. I am totally straight and have been with a few girls and loved it. Brendon is the only guy I would ever do stuff with. On to the story.

PART I

It was about 5:00 in the afternoon and I was bored. I decided to call my best friend Brendon to see what he was up to tonight. He lives right down the street from me, so it's about a 2 minute walk to his house. I pick up my cell phone and give him a call. After 3 rings, he picks up.

Brendon: "Hello?"
Me: "Hey dude, what's up?"
Brendon: "Oh, nothing much. Just hangin' around the house. You?"
Me: "Same. I'm bored as shit. You wanna hang out tonight?"
Brendon: "Sure, let me ask my mom if you can come over."

About 20 seconds later, he came back to the phone.

Brendon: "You can come over. Bring your suit, we're going swimming."
Me: "Sounds good, see you in a few."
Brendon: "Bye."

Last edited by cseagles; 01-05-2011 at 11:34 AM.
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cseagles for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk