Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
Foxycat

Female I'm back! Help me break in my new toys! (19/F)

Hello everyone! So I'm finally back after my newest relationship failed, and I've missed you guys! To celebrate my return, I finally purchased some toys that I have wanted for a long time, from Bad Dragon. I only got them in the mail today, and I'd love for you all to help me break them in, as I haven't used them before. So, for the next few days, I'd love it if you guys would give me dares that involve my new toys, thought they can involve anything else that you wish as well (within limits). I would also love it if you guys would include some semi-public dares, as I'd really like to start exploring more, but please take into account that I can't do any public nudity and that the temperature here is -10 Celsius so I can't dress slutty outside.

The toys I have bought from Bad Dragon is:
Flint the uncut studded dragon (large) with cumtube and suction cup
The tentacle (large) with cumtube and suction cup

Both are in a hard material, and they are absolutely huge! I'm really excited to see what kind of fun ways you guys think of stuffing and stretching my holes with them. I also have a bulk pack of cum lube, which is 9 bottles containing 8oz of cum in each, so you may fill my holes with this as well (don't go overboard though, it's quite thick and I need it to last for a while as it was expensive).

You may of course include any of my other toys as well, should you wish to do so. I will be replying to each dare I do with a full report, and any dare that I have accepted but failed to complete will give the dare sender the right to punish me (no limits still). The more detailed and interesting your dare is to me, the more likely I am to do it. I probably won't do too many dares that are short and lack detail.

Thank you all in advance for punishing and filling my body! I've missed you guys a lot and can't wait to get back into the dares!
Foxycat

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Check my blog for my previous dare reports!
Kik: Foxycat94
Foxycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
Frederickfish

Before you jump into your new toys let's get you all warmed up with 10 long slow thrusts of your favourite old toy

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Denial, Chastity, Edging, Hypnosis, wetting diapers, bathroom control, body writing

Toys:
Medium Dildo, Slightly smaller Vibrator, Chastity Cage, Aneros, Diapers, Tens unit

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Frederickfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:11 AM   #3
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

You may only do this dare after you have done some sort of teasing/edging dare that will make you super horny

find two walls in your home facing each other so you can stand doggystyle between them. (hallway or doorframe)
have a towel under your knees for comfort and pussy juices
mount each new dildo in mouth/pussy height.
now you can give a BJ to one of the dildos, and fuck the other while moving your body back and forth.
keep doing this until you have had 2 orgasms

Just a question: can you put pussy juice in the dildo pump and squirt it on your face when you orgasm?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:09 AM   #4
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
You may only do this dare after you have done some sort of teasing/edging dare that will make you super horny
You might wish to provide me with such a dare then, in case no one else will.

Quote:
Just a question: can you put pussy juice in the dildo pump and squirt it on your face when you orgasm?
Not really. I doubt I'd be able to "gather enough" to fill the syringe with much.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
The following user says Thank You to Foxycat for this post:
Old 12-20-2016, 10:20 AM   #5
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederickfish View Post
Before you jump into your new toys let's get you all warmed up with 10 long slow thrusts of your favourite old toy
Just finished this one! After finishing a short spanking dare I got through a PM, I grabbed my favorite dildo, and bent over my bed. I was already wet and aroused from the spanking, and aching to have my cunt filled. I grabbed the dildo in my right hand, and placed it against my pussy lips, slowly pushing it deep inside my wet hole while I felt it stretching and squeezing down on the hard material. Each stroke made me moan and squirm, as I could feel myself get more and more turned on, and once I reached 10 I stopped and pulled the toy out, leaving my cunt to ache for more. I licked the dildo clean of any pussy juice, before returning to my computer.

I apologize for the shortness of the report, but with such a short dare it's hard to make them really long. I did enjoy it a lot though, and I hope you'll give me some more dares to do

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 12-20-2016, 10:31 AM   #6
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'll give two here, because I'm not sure if you will take the first one but I saw it somewhere else and think it would be fun to adapt. You are going to need a vibrator, a skirt, a cumtube, and whichever one of your new toys you like best. Go to a local mall and find a bathroom so you can put the vibrator in, make sure it's on high, then go to the food court. If you are feeling more daring put it in AFTER you get to the food court. Once there you are to stay until you cum, tease someone while you are there. When you cum try to have eye contact with someone as you do, if someone comes over and talks to you try to orgasm while talking to them. Once you've cum go back to the bathroom. You can now take your vibrator out, but you must strip on your stall and take out your new toy of choice and your cum tube. You are now going to make yourself cum again, you decide how many times but it must be at least once. Everytime you cum shoot the "cum" into you as you do. After that simply get dressed and walk out, but you can't have panties on and you can't clean yourself out. That's the first dare so here's the second.
Strip naked and go infront of an open window by your place, bring whatever toy you didn't use in the first one and some more "cum". You should place the toy on the ground infront of the window and ride it to orgasm, but no part of your body except for your feet and tits are allowed to touch the ground, that means no elbows hand knees etc. They may touch walls or windows but not the floor. After you cum shoot a load into yourself and sit there for a second. Then slowly stand up off the toy and spread your lips infront of the window as the "cum" drips out. To finish, I don't know if the cum is safe to eat but if it is lick it clean infront of the window, if not take some from your pussy and spread it on your tits. Dares over and maybe you gave someone a good show. I'm looking forward to a report.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:37 AM   #7
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I think I'll give two here, because I'm not sure if you will take the first one but I saw it somewhere else and think it would be fun to adapt. You are going to need a vibrator, a skirt, a cumtube, and whichever one of your new toys you like best. Go to a local mall and find a bathroom so you can put the vibrator in, make sure it's on high, then go to the food court. If you are feeling more daring put it in AFTER you get to the food court. Once there you are to stay until you cum, tease someone while you are there. When you cum try to have eye contact with someone as you do, if someone comes over and talks to you try to orgasm while talking to them. Once you've cum go back to the bathroom. You can now take your vibrator out, but you must strip on your stall and take out your new toy of choice and your cum tube. You are now going to make yourself cum again, you decide how many times but it must be at least once. Everytime you cum shoot the "cum" into you as you do. After that simply get dressed and walk out, but you can't have panties on and you can't clean yourself out. That's the first dare so here's the second.
Strip naked and go infront of an open window by your place, bring whatever toy you didn't use in the first one and some more "cum". You should place the toy on the ground infront of the window and ride it to orgasm, but no part of your body except for your feet and tits are allowed to touch the ground, that means no elbows hand knees etc. They may touch walls or windows but not the floor. After you cum shoot a load into yourself and sit there for a second. Then slowly stand up off the toy and spread your lips infront of the window as the "cum" drips out. To finish, I don't know if the cum is safe to eat but if it is lick it clean infront of the window, if not take some from your pussy and spread it on your tits. Dares over and maybe you gave someone a good show. I'm looking forward to a report.
Hi! I can't wait to do this dare, but there's a couple of minor issues. For the first one, we don't really have malls or food courts where I live, as it's quite a small town, we only have a few stores. I also wouldn't be able to adapt it into a cafe or restaurant, as I don't really have any money I can spend to be able to sit there (spent all my money on sextoys). Would it be possible to do this somewhere else? It does sound really fun, and I'd love to try it.

The cum is safe to eat, all thought you shouldn't eat massive amounts of it (as with anything). I assume you meant lick the toy clean in front of the window? You didn't really specify, but if so I'll do that

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM   #8
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Here is the requested teasing dare:

need:
rope / scarfs
timer
favorite vibe
favorite dildo
buttplug
blindfold
tooth paste
panties soaked in pussy juice

get naked
spank each ass cheek 10 times as hard as you can

cover nipples with toothpaste
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit on a chair without fabric that will soak pussy juice
arrange your vibe with rope (or 2 panties) so it cant move from your pussy*
tie your feet to the chair legs with rope
insert the dildo in your pussy
insert a comfortable buttplug in your ass
turn on vibe in your pussy ( on random or use the setting best for teasing )
put on soaked panties in your mouth as a gag and secure it with a scarf
put on the blindfold
secure your hands behind your back with rope/scarf
Don't cum before the timer rings

*Extra good-girl points: Use the rope as a crotch rope or panties to give you a chair wedgie so you tie the rope/panties over the back of the chair to pull strain on your pussy.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:51 AM   #9
Frederickfish

Once you get your panties all wet you should stuff them inside you and plug them in there as you slowly fuck yourself with one of your new toys after 10 mins make the dildo 'cum' all in you and on your panties, put them back on and you have 5 mins to cum anyway you like, if you fail 10 spanks on your bottom

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Denial, Chastity, Edging, Hypnosis, wetting diapers, bathroom control, body writing

Toys:
Medium Dildo, Slightly smaller Vibrator, Chastity Cage, Aneros, Diapers, Tens unit

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Old 12-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #10
Foxycat

Quote:
Here is the requested teasing dare:

need:
rope / scarfs
timer
favorite vibe
favorite dildo
buttplug
blindfold
tooth paste
panties soaked in pussy juice

get naked
spank each ass cheek 10 times as hard as you can

cover nipples with toothpaste
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit on a chair without fabric that will soak pussy juice
arrange your vibe with rope (or 2 panties) so it cant move from your pussy*
tie your feet to the chair legs with rope
insert the dildo in your pussy
insert a comfortable buttplug in your ass
turn on vibe in your pussy ( on random or use the setting best for teasing )
put on soaked panties in your mouth as a gag and secure it with a scarf
put on the blindfold
secure your hands behind your back with rope/scarf
Don't cum before the timer rings

*Extra good-girl points: Use the rope as a crotch rope or panties to give you a chair wedgie so you tie the rope/panties over the back of the chair to pull strain on your pussy.
I'll try to get this one done tomorrow, as I can't do it in my bedroom and there's loads of people in my house now

Quote:
Once you get your panties all wet you should stuff them inside you and plug them in there as you slowly fuck yourself with one of your new toys after 10 mins make the dildo 'cum' all in you and on your panties, put them back on and you have 5 mins to cum anyway you like, if you fail 10 spanks on your bottom
I'm afraid I don't think both the toy and the panties will fit, as the toys are really big and I can barely fit 2 pairs inside me normally. Also they dry me out so much, I doubt I'd get a dildo in even if there was space. Maybe something else instead?

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 12-20-2016, 11:23 AM   #11
Frederickfish

Alright how about we put the suction cup dildo on a chair or other low object and give us 30 deep squats, but every 5 lick up all the mess you made on it, if you do it in under 5 mins you can cum on the dildo otherwise 10 more.

Hopefully this is a little better

Loves:
Anal, use my ass

Toys:

Limits:
Scat, blood, public
Old 12-20-2016, 11:27 AM   #12
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxycat View Post
Hi! I can't wait to do this dare, but there's a couple of minor issues. For the first one, we don't really have malls or food courts where I live, as it's quite a small town, we only have a few stores. I also wouldn't be able to adapt it into a cafe or restaurant, as I don't really have any money I can spend to be able to sit there (spent all my money on sextoys). Would it be possible to do this somewhere else? It does sound really fun, and I'd love to try it.

The cum is safe to eat, all thought you shouldn't eat massive amounts of it (as with anything). I assume you meant lick the toy clean in front of the window? You didn't really specify, but if so I'll do that
Apparently the first time I tried answering this it failed so I'll do it again. Yes infront of a window, as for the first dare I'll try to think of somewhere else, just tough because there aren't many places you can sit and tease/make eye contact with people for long periods of time. What do you have where you are to give me some ideas, and don't just list things oui think would fit the dare list as many as you can think of.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:42 AM   #13
Foxycat

Quote:
Alright how about we put the suction cup dildo on a chair or other low object and give us 30 deep squats, but every 5 lick up all the mess you made on it, if you do it in under 5 mins you can cum on the dildo otherwise 10 more.

Hopefully this is a little better
That I can do

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 12-20-2016, 11:44 AM   #14
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Apparently the first time I tried answering this it failed so I'll do it again. Yes infront of a window, as for the first dare I'll try to think of somewhere else, just tough because there aren't many places you can sit and tease/make eye contact with people for long periods of time. What do you have where you are to give me some ideas, and don't just list things oui think would fit the dare list as many as you can think of.

Hmm, I'm not really sure, as most places are pretty empty now around Christmas time. Maybe the library, thought there's rarely people in there, or I have a 1 hour ferry ride if I decide to go into the city one day, but not sure if that would be any time too soon.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Old 12-20-2016, 12:48 PM   #15
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Firstly Welcome back

Now onto initially breaking in each toy.
By riding each one in turn for 5 minutes each just to warm up Nice and slowly. Enjoy all the texture and feeling each one provides . As you fuck one you must suck the other.

Now you make a choice

Dragon
Spoiler:
For this you will be using your dragon on your pussy. You will be starting by just riding him for 30 minutes. Which is to by a window.

Once warmed up you can now move onto using your Paddle to spank you inner thighs and breast 200 times each whilst mounted on the toy.

Followed by bending and doing 400 spanks to your ass.

Now mix 2 oz of cum with hot sauce.
Dip your glass plug in it and insert it into your ass.

Followed by ridding your dildo to orgasm once before pumping yourself full of the hotcum. You must now continue to ride until you orgasm 5 times.

Tentacle

Spoiler:
Starting off you will move to the Bathroom.
In there you must ride your Tentacle for 30 mins to start.

Once complete move onto Setting your shower to warm and begin to ride it. Under the warm water spank yourself using your paddle only on your breasts until each have taken 300 spanks. No you must paddle your clit 50 times.

Then you are to take the water connect it to your cum tube.
Set it to cold and ride until your orgasm 5 times.

Once complete you may turn the water off. Then using a toothbrush and toothpaste. Scrub your clit to orgasm filed with your toy.

Mystery

Spoiler:
Time for an outing but first you must prep. Ride each new toy for 15 mins.
Then make your choice as one will go in your pussy.
The other into a purse.

Then pack also some cum and place you bullet vibe remote in your bag.

Now dress bullet vibe against your clit. Pussy filled.
Get into some tight jeans and top. Nice underwear but no bra. Plus a coat.

Then set the vibe to medium and head out.
You are only to find a nice spot outside i would say the supermarket.
Before entering you must fill your pussy with 1oz of cum and set the vibe to high

Once there you can go and find condoms and select some to buy.
Now once you have decided head to the counter to buy them.

Now for the tricky bit you must remove your first toy.
Then swap it for your other toy in your bag.
But you may not use the toilets.

Once swapped you may turn your vibe back to medium and head home.
Then vibe and this task ending as you walk through the door.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad dragon, big dildo, cum tube, dare 19 female, stretching insertions