Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2024, 10:22 AM   #1
publicmasturbatgirl

Unhappy 19f push me over

I am very down for some reasons.

I feel like I need to punish myself.

I have just locked all my underwears in a suitcase and mailed the set of keys to myself an hour ago. It is done.

It means I have no bra, no panties, no socks in the coming 3~4 days, possibly longer.

I have classes tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, full day. I have just agreed going out with a male friend after class on Friday for dinner, the kind which I won't usually go out with. We know each other for 2 months. He is the go-to guy when I have questions with one of my courses.

I am already feeling my nips on my sleeping tee.

Give me dares for the Friday evening date. I want him have a memorable night. Bottom line is a hand job, and I mean no more than that not the other way around. Don't really care if he think I am a slut afterward. Can't afford a bf atm.

Be realistic, thank you. I won't go naked dancing in the street, I think.

Down a bottle. Half way the second. I am a bit tipsy so please forgive me for being rude.

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex

Last edited by publicmasturbatgirl; 04-30-2024 at 05:38 PM.
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk