Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2018, 02:18 PM   #1
MistressClaire
Keyholder

Stop Trained, drained or denied by girls [reduced limits]

So this thread is a classic ... by girls thread. Girls may pretty much do anything to the members in here.

Girls can give out tasks to train any member in any subject they want to see the member to be trained in. If the subject chooses to do the task, he obviously gets trained one step forward on his way to be how the gals like him to be. If he doesn't accept the training task, he has to add 1 day to his current denial.

If the denial time is down to 0 any subject may ask to be drained. If he gets a draining instead of a training task, he's free of this thread, once he is completely drained.

Tasks can be given to all members at once or individually per member.

This thread is compatible to other denial threads, just add the days to your current denial time, just be aware that this makes it all together more challenging.

Tasks have to be performed in order (thus a draining task automatically ends the session once completed).
Tasks that are illegal or endanger the trainee or leave permanent marks or endanger real life of the trainee are banned.
That said, other than that, if a task might be within the players limits, he can choose to do it or take the denial instead.

Gals can join as anyone (trainee or trainer (no need to state the later). Boys have to join as trainees.

Example training task (anal):
To all: Fuck your ass with a phallic object for 10 minutes

Example specific user:
UserXYZ: suck on a phallic object until you have gagged 60 times

Example draining:
Massage your prostate, till you leak your fluids, then ruin 5 more orgasms in a row, as quickly as you can do.

//Edit: failure to report on a task (either success or not picking it) within 7 days results in being excluded from training and being put on a permanent ban list for these threads, so think before signing up. People who have signed up before this rule change are allowed to chicken out by posting "I chicken out" within the next 5 days

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares

Last edited by MistressClaire; 04-01-2018 at 01:57 AM.
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MistressClaire for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, fm training denial, training