Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2023, 06:31 AM   #1
Selective
On Temporary Posting Probation

Male 31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Lets do this again. If you are looking at this ad is because something triggers your curiosity, so lay down, get comfortable and read carefully.
I am a Dom... I’m looking for My personal Sub, and I’m 100% straight. I am looking for mostly online and preferably in EU/Asia (Any Indians,Filipinos?) so we can match the timezone. You should make yourself available for at least 1 hour a day.
Who am I
I am a slim, fit guy. I constantly run the world, and I'm a person used to wield power and command others, and I like the control; Yes, control. Basically, I want to control My own pretty sub (Rest assured, you'll enjoy it too)
What I want
I’m looking for a longterm female sub. I want you to embark on a road to self-discovery and in this opportunity to show your submissive side without prejudices or judgment on my part. Show me your kinks, and I will explore them with you, as I push you a little more over the edge every day, or as we feel comfortable.
About You
I want you the have objectives, study, and that you enjoy a good book. That You can challenge and push forward. (Oh, and studies are sexy)
That you have a character and don't melt to mine own character, that you can be as powerfull as you want, as submissive as I like.
The point is that you don't get coerced to be lower, you are encouraged to go further. Your personal life doesnt reflect your public life. What it reflects is solidity of our relation.
Experience
I am experienced. Both in real life and online. I hope as you are reading this, your mind is full of questions about those experiences (and many other topics). All I have to say is: Ask them. That goes both ways, as I will ask several questions myself, and you must know that.
Privacy?
That is an excellent question! It is valid and vital.
I don’t get any pleasure on sharing things in any platform, and I don’t need that “ego boost," it’s stupid and cruel –this is something you can ask me about - Furthermore, I would be open if you are open to willingly share pictures anonymously and keeping your privacy intact or even show your face if you feel confident.
Is important to remark, I'm quite private person, from a conservative uprising, strong liberal point of views.
How would I start with you?
As communication is key, we need to have a long chat before any kind of fantasy relationship can happen. We have to come to common grounds: what you want, and what I want must be clear, as well as what you and I don’t want. I can’t design a good fantasy if I don’t know where the limits lie; and logistics, for a lot of people, are boring.
You must remember, I’m only human and I DON’T READ MINDS (I’d love to, but I don’t) and the humiliation and degradation are really erotic but more challenging, so feedback is required.
Feedback Example:
Subject 1: "I LIKE DEGRADATION but don’t question my intelligence (no dumb, stupid, etc. Call names)"
Is it valid? Yes, it is.
So, be ready for a lot of questions.
What am I expecting?
What a meaninfull relation that crosses borders and challenges distances. I'm not goofing around, i want to build a relation that at the end of the day we can be comfortable been silent, and saying random stuff like "lets go camping" out of the blue.
Thats random thoughts, and crazy ideas can boild down in a crysol of a well stablished solid relation.
I like to explore fantasies, to put you in different situations and see how you would respond to them. Also tasks, photos, and reports, games, roulette, etc. I will respect your limits as I push your boundaries. This will give me a better insight into what you are. (This part is a random add, tell me your favourite fantasy.)
I want it become that only relation, monogamus, two that have a common goal for the outside world, we can have out diferences, but we solve them in "the house"
Communication
Communication is key: If you are afraid of something, or very excited to try something else; if you somehow feel uncomfortable, or on the other hand, are enjoying yourself a great deal with certain things, I want you to tell me. We will work within our boundaries. This is for us to enjoy!
Me as a Master
I expect your submission but I believe that the role of a master is not simply giving orders and expecting them to be followed, there is a lot involved. If you are down, depressed, indecisive or feeling stupid, I will be there. I want to know your darkest desires, only I will know your twisted side and I will take care of you.
You as a Sub
You will address me with respect that is in our relationship, your personal life is yours, and I expect you to have one.
Consider this
I have a twisted mind with a wild imagination, but I do have you and your pleasure into account and i hope you have a twisted mind to challenge me, with your pleasure into account.
How to contact me?
Ask yourself
Why do you want to be a sub/slave? How do you want to serve? Promote yourself, promise, pledge and bargain; Let me know you are interested! And the most important thing… don’t be lazy, put your heart in it. Tell me your favourite fantasy as well.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk