Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ 15/f/UK Dares? Home. School. Outside.

I feel like doing some dares, weirdly.
I haven't done any, properly in a long while, and I used to do them constantly.
I feel like trying something new-ish.

Limits: PAIN, grossness (poop, pee, mess), really really obvious public, family, insertions.

My limits might change depending on the dare (:
And I'll write back how they went after I've done them.

I can go out, my family are in the house but I can stay in my room.
And I'll probably do dares at school too.
With my friends and my boyfriend. Nothing that'll get me excluded or something o.O or that's too risky

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

How about playing with yourself until you are on edge then try and hold that edge for 30 seconds, then calm down and try agian but double the time. Do this 4 times so in the last edge you hold it for 2 mins. YOU MAY NOT CUM/ORGASM!!

If you do report for punishment.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
owlart
getDare Devil

For a school dare, take three marbles (or similar, whatever you can find), and place one in each bra cup and one in your knickers. You must try and keep them there all day.

For at home, remove your underwear and make yourself a new set out of anything you can find in your room that isn't already underwear!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
Emii

Dont wear any panties under your school skirt tomorrow and roll it up x2 you can roll it up x1 but then you have to bend over in front of someone x1
EXTRA - make sure your boyfriend sees you arent wearing panties
Emii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
jayson-22-m-uk

Send a message via MSN to jayson-22-m-uk

tomorrow in school how bout u try and orgasm during class :P?

still haven't figured it all out yet, but so far...
Likes: masturbation, games, stripping, sub, groups, RP, more to come....
Limits: anything too public/chance of getting caught... blood, anything more than slight pain, anything with friends/family, extreme, scat, anal
jayson-22-m-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Masterevildom

With the exception of family and schoolfriends, respectfully address all people you talk to as Sir or Miss or Ms. Don't use Ma'am as it's cheesy, obvious and can construed as patronising.

If you buy something from a shop, when you receive your change, say 'Thank you Sir' or 'Thank you Miss' in your best submissive manner. Most people will probably think you're just a very ultra-polite person, but you'll know differently. Make a note of how many of them blush obviously having thought of it as kinky.

Try to get through the whole day from the moment you leave home to the moment you get back and then let us know how many people you think may have thought it kinky.

This one can be done by the guys as well.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
For a school dare, take three marbles (or similar, whatever you can find), and place one in each bra cup and one in your knickers. You must try and keep them there all day.
I'll do this one, I, for some reason, actually have marbles. Should be easy-ish to keep in. I don't use school toilets anyways so there shouldn't be potential for them to fall out.

Quote:
For at home, remove your underwear and make yourself a new set out of anything you can find in your room that isn't already underwear!
I did this one and made knickers out of a shopping bag, just popped some holes in for my legs then tightened the sides with bobbles : and a bra out of a waist belt, which failed me but was kinda funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emii View Post
Dont wear any panties under your school skirt tomorrow and roll it up x2 you can roll it up x1 but then you have to bend over in front of someone x1
I should be able to do that easily, I usually wear tights but if it's hot again I'll just wear long socks. I'll decide on how much I'll roll it up tomorrow and come back to say (: And I'll show Liam, can I just tell him? Having someone look up your skirt at school is a bit obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterevildom View Post
With the exception of family and schoolfriends, respectfully address all people you talk to as Sir or Miss or Ms. Don't use Ma'am as it's cheesy, obvious and can construed as patronising.

If you buy something from a shop, when you receive your change, say 'Thank you Sir' or 'Thank you Miss' in your best submissive manner. Most people will probably think you're just a very ultra-polite person, but you'll know differently. Make a note of how many of them blush obviously having thought of it as kinky.

Try to get through the whole day from the moment you leave home to the moment you get back and then let us know how many people you think may have thought it kinky.

This one can be done by the guys as well.
Well, we have to do this at school anyway, so that should be easy. And I'll do it if I go into any shops, but I think people will just assume I'm being polite or I talk like that because that's how I do at school. I've seen people do it before from my school and it's the same shops right outside. I'll do it anyways and we'll see how it goes.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson-22-m-uk View Post
tomorrow in school how bout u try and orgasm during class :P?
I'm not going to do this one. That's too risky, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
How about playing with yourself until you are on edge then try and hold that edge for 30 seconds, then calm down and try agian but double the time. Do this 4 times so in the last edge you hold it for 2 mins. YOU MAY NOT CUM/ORGASM!!

If you do report for punishment.
I'm not even sure I can edge. I don't have it in me x)

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
SlutOwner
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SlutOwner

If you can't orgasm in class, try going to the toilet in class, then masturbating for 2 minutes.
SlutOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutOwner View Post
If you can't orgasm in class, try going to the toilet in class, then masturbating for 2 minutes.
I have issues with public toilets, especially school toilets. I cant go in them. They are small cubicles and they are just gross. Even if they're clean. Ugh.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
For a school dare, take three marbles (or similar, whatever you can find), and place one in each bra cup and one in your knickers. You must try and keep them there all day.!
I did this, but then I had rehearsal so I had to change and my marble fell out and rolled off. Everyone was asking where it came from and I was just looking away x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emii View Post
I did this with stocking I bought for some other dare one time. They annoy me but meh. It was uber sunny in the morning but then it rained >_>
Anyways, this was pretty simple, but I figured kill two birds with one stone thing. So I rolled it up once then bent down in front of Liam before lunch. Then, knowing me I managed to lose balance and almost landed on my head. But then for the rest of the day Liam kept staring at my skirt. And then everyone else did because they wanted to see what he was looking at. Awkward times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterevildom View Post
I did this one, obviously at school nobody noticed. I did it when I went into a shop and the man just smiled at me like he was happy I was being polite.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
jayson-22-m-uk

Send a message via MSN to jayson-22-m-uk

how about ya wear bottoms that you dont mind cutting... and cut a hole in one of the pockets .... go commando and rub yourself every time your chatting to someone :P

still haven't figured it all out yet, but so far...
Likes: masturbation, games, stripping, sub, groups, RP, more to come....
Limits: anything too public/chance of getting caught... blood, anything more than slight pain, anything with friends/family, extreme, scat, anal
jayson-22-m-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:58 AM   #13
LiamOnyx

Send a message via MSN to LiamOnyx

Wear pj bottoms or a top when you sleep for a week
wear a thong a day for a week you buy tons and never wear them
LiamOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #14
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

How about you wear bottoms that you dont mind cutting and cut a hole in one of the pockets; go commando and rub yourself every time you're chatting to someone.

Sorry for the late reply. I'll probably not do this until I've finished school for the holidays, because I cant cut up my uniform. Or I can do it on the Wednesday when we finish because it's half day.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #15
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wear pj bottoms or a top when you sleep for a week
Your only saying that because you're sleeping at my house >_>
But ja, I can do this easy.

wear a thong a day for a week you buy tons and never wear them
Ugh. fine. Shall do. The ones I own are adorable, but I feel uncomfy in them. I always feel like people can see my ass. They obviously can't, I wear clothes, but I'm weird.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk