Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2024, 05:52 AM   #1
wfhorny

Default 26//F sub

Haven’t been online in a while, what fun should I have today?

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 AM   #2
wfhorny

Currently have my ass plugged and my dildo in btw

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:20 AM   #3
Bimbohorsey

Default ladder edge

Let's do a little ladder edge:

Start with 60 seconds of edging, then take a ten-minute break. For each following step, double the edging time and halve the breaks.

1 minute of edging, followed by a 10-minute break.
2 minutes of edging, followed by a 5-minute break.
4 minutes of edging, followed by a 2.5-minute break.
8 minutes of edging, followed by a 1.5-minute break.
16 minutes of edging, followed by a 40-second break.
32 minutes of edging, followed by a 20-second break.

During the edging time, use your bullet vibe on your clit. You are not allowed to cum or remove it from your clit during the edging time.

Report how it went. If you accidentally cum, please report here for a suitable punishment.
: Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat
Bimbohorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:23 AM   #4
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbohorsey View Post
Let's do a little ladder edge:

Start with 60 seconds of edging, then take a ten-minute break. For each following step, double the edging time and halve the breaks.

1 minute of edging, followed by a 10-minute break.
2 minutes of edging, followed by a 5-minute break.
4 minutes of edging, followed by a 2.5-minute break.
8 minutes of edging, followed by a 1.5-minute break.
16 minutes of edging, followed by a 40-second break.
32 minutes of edging, followed by a 20-second break.

During the edging time, use your bullet vibe on your clit. You are not allowed to cum or remove it from your clit during the edging time.

Report how it went. If you accidentally cum, please report here for a suitable punishment.
Should I be keeping my plug and dildo inserted? Or removing for this dare?

Old 04-03-2024, 06:24 AM   #5
Bimbohorsey

just the plug, I like to know your ass plugged
Old 04-03-2024, 06:30 AM   #6
wfhorny

Quote:
just the plug, I like to know your ass plugged
First minute complete, glad I have a 10 minute break this is going to be difficult as the break gets shorter!

Old 04-03-2024, 06:35 AM   #7
Bimbohorsey

Well well you need a little distraction? Then spank you butt 20 times on each cheek during the next break.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:43 AM   #8
wfhorny

Quote:
Well well you need a little distraction? Then spank you butt 20 times on each cheek during the next break.
2 minutes of edging done! Was so difficult near the end of that 2 minutes.
20 spanks on each cheek done too, very stingy!! My cheeks are now the same colour as my pink thong!

Old 04-03-2024, 06:54 AM   #9
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfhorny View Post
Haven’t been online in a while, what fun should I have today?
Get a steel chastity belt, made to measure.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:54 AM   #10
wfhorny

I’m currently on the 8 minutes edhing time and it’s getting soooo difficult I want to cum so bad

Old 04-03-2024, 06:58 AM   #11
Bimbohorsey

No you little cum Slut you don't derserve to cum. Why don't you write Slut on your forhead with lipstick, so that every one knows what you are.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:00 AM   #12
wfhorny

Quote:
No you little cum Slut you don't derserve to cum. Why don't you write Slut on your forhead with lipstick, so that every one knows what you are.
I am a slut. Everyone should know.
My panties are so soaked!

Old 04-03-2024, 07:04 AM   #13
Bimbohorsey

let's change to rules a bit, the next round you will remove your plug and use instead your dildo on your ass. don't dare to touch your clit in this time.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:09 AM   #14
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfhorny View Post
I am a slut. Everyone should know.
My panties are so soaked!
Since the panties are soak, they should have a place to dry. Let’s put the panties over your head ensure the crotch is over your nose/mouth so you can smell yourself as you complete the remaining edges.

Once they’re dey (end of edges), you should wet them by putting it in your mouth to taste yourself as well.

Report back on how you smell and taste.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk