Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2022, 01:32 PM   #1
_nachtauge_

Default m/18 wants to be embarrassed at the pool

Today in the locker room of my pool, I felt the need to do something daring. I was alone at the time so I just started jerking of and edged. Sadly at that point someone came in so I stopped. I still wanted to do more, but I couldn‘t think of something in the moment.

Thats why I‘m now asking you what I could do at the pool and more specifically in the showers locker room and bathroom. There is also a slide in which I cloud do something in. If you don‘t mind I would like to avoid any visible dares in the main room where all of the pools are. The showers are communal and there is a communal changing room as well, which I am using. The bathroom is right beside the showers and the entrance to it only visible from a little corridor that leads from the male changing area to the main room.

I don‘t have many toys to us for the dares only some plugs in different sizes.

I hope that makes the logistics clear for you if not please ask me if you need any more details.

Thanks for any dares in advance.

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 01:57 PM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nachtauge_ View Post
Today in the locker room of my pool, I felt the need to do something daring. I was alone at the time so I just started jerking of and edged. Sadly at that point someone came in so I stopped. I still wanted to do more, but I couldn‘t think of something in the moment.

Thats why I‘m now asking you what I could do at the pool and more specifically in the showers locker room and bathroom. There is also a slide in which I cloud do something in. If you don‘t mind I would like to avoid any visible dares in the main room where all of the pools are. The showers are communal and there is a communal changing room as well, which I am using. The bathroom is right beside the showers and the entrance to it only visible from a little corridor that leads from the male changing area to the main room.

I hope that makes the logistics clear for you if not please ask me if you need any more details.

Get and wear a chastity cage.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:09 PM   #3
_nachtauge_

Would you allow me to take it off before I enter the main room? I would have it on during the entire time in the showers and locker room just not while doing my exercises. As I said I wan‘t to keep anything visible out of the main room and as I am wearing jammers even the smallest cage would be quite visible.
I will accept a punishment should you allow me this modification. I would wear the cage for an entire day before and after.

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

Old 11-05-2022, 03:08 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Information

Quote:
Would you allow me to take it off before I enter the main room? I would have it on during the entire time in the showers and locker room just not while doing my exercises. As I said I wan‘t to keep anything visible out of the main room and as I am wearing jammers even the smallest cage would be quite visible.
I will accept a punishment should you allow me this modification. I would wear the cage for an entire day before and after.
Well that's a compromise. Nor the full monty but at least halfway.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:48 AM   #5
_nachtauge_

Time for a report:
I‘ve been to the pool two times by now both with the cage. The first time was pretty tame as I was alone in the showers and the locker room, so of course no one noticed. My heart was still racing being out in the open like that, but it turned out fine.
The second time it was a lot more busy. This time while in the showers I wasn’t the only one there were two other guys around my age there two. I came back from putting my cage back on and went into the showers. A had put my shorts back on and so I started to strip with my back to them. I heard them whispering somethig to each other. I didn’t understand what they said, but they sounded amused. I was very nervous to move at all, because I was afraid they would see the cage. In the and it didn’T make a difference, because the kept showering forever, and I needed to get going. So I turned of the shower and started to turn around, using my shorts to sort of cover with. Right outside the shower is the reck for the towels and just when I stopped showering the boys followed and stopped as well. This was getting very embarrassing because I had to put the shorts down to cover with the towel. So one of them ended up seeing the cage. He stared for a moment and then laughed asking what that’s supposed to be. I was very embarrassed and said something about having lost a bet. He kept laughing and talking about it to his friend all the way to the locker room. As one of them already saw it I didn’t bother covering up in there, but tried to change as fast as possible. Aside from them no one else saw me but they kept asking what sort of bet that was, and that I had been a massive idiot for betting my dick on it. I just dressed and got out of there.

I suppose it could have been worse, but it was still really humiliating, exactly what I was looking for when opening this thread.

I hope the report was okey and maybe it gave you some ideas for future dares. I’d love to get some more.

Old 11-11-2022, 04:53 AM   #6
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Get a male thong and wear it with nothing else

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:49 AM   #7
_nachtauge_

I‘m sorry, but as stated above, I would like my dares to be restricted to certain areas when they are as obvious as that.

I would love to hear some more dares.

Old 11-14-2022, 12:08 PM   #8
Abhean

Quote:

How about this one:

Next time on the slide touch yourself and wank yourself while on the slide, but you can do this only once and you will not be able to touch yourself the rest of the day...

Into edging and cum control, switch!
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:04 PM   #9
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure on your gym but I go to YMCA. I would only do hidden dares or ones that would not matter what age happened to see you. I dont involve public or definitely not kids. So at the gym it may be wearing something feminine like panties, medical like white diapers, or a chastity cage.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 04:12 AM   #10
_nachtauge_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhean View Post
How about this one:

Next time on the slide touch yourself and wank yourself while on the slide, but you can do this only once and you will not be able to touch yourself the rest of the day...
First of Ll thanks for the dareq.
Next I did it. After I was done swimming for the day I went to the slide. But first a few details about it. It‘s a closed slide wich is mostly outside the building. The stairs that lead up to it are separated by a wall from the rest of the pool. There are a few small openings in the wall, so you can see a tiny nit of the stairs. You can see enough so that going up there naked for example couldn‘t be done, but messing around a bit would be possible. I‘m telling you this for some ideas you might have in the future. Now for the dare I went up there and sat myself in the slide. I pulled my jammers down a bit because they are to tight to jerk of in. My biggest fear at that point was not being able to pull them up in time before getting to the end. I definitely wanted to risk it though and so I started sliding amd jerking at the same time. As I was sitting instead of lying down flat, it took quite a bit longer then usual on the slide. It was great though. While sliding I wasn’t all that concerned with being seen, but just very horny, so I was having very much fun. The inside of the slide is black with a few blinking lights that don’t give of much light. So when I saw the light of the end shining around the next corner I was suddenly very nervous and I started pulling my jammers up. Doing that while sitting on them wasn’t the easiest, but I managed the cover myself in time. Not completely though. When I stood up there was still a bit of pubic hair visible. Luckily no one was there so I just pulled my jammers up completely. I was still having a raging boner at that point so I couldn’t quite go back yet. I wouldn’t have fit in the cage and it would also be very visible through my jammers. To get it down I just did the slide a few more times. This time the normal way. Right after I got into the toilets to put my cage back on. The showers were empty when I got there so there wasn‘t to great a risk. halfway through my shower some older guy came in, but he didn‘t seem to take notice of it. I got out covering with my jammers and wrapped myself in a towel. Nothing happened in the locker room either.

I hope the report was to your liking and maybe able to inspire new dares for me. I‘d love to hear them.

Old 11-18-2022, 04:16 AM   #11
_nachtauge_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Not sure on your gym but I go to YMCA. I would only do hidden dares or ones that would not matter what age happened to see you. I dont involve public or definitely not kids. So at the gym it may be wearing something feminine like panties, medical like white diapers, or a chastity cage.
Of course if there are any kids close to me I would never do something sexual. Thats one of the reasons why I won‘t do dares in the main room. Had I heard kids while going to the slide dare I would have waited for them to leave or not have done it at all. In the showers I would cover myself completely should kids enter.
Now for your dares wearing a diaper in the pool might not be the brightest idea and I am already wearing a cage to the pool. Crossdressing I believe is a limit in my signature. If you have any more ideas feel free to tell me.

Old 11-21-2022, 03:03 PM   #12
j.rev86

Here is a new dare:

Lock yourself in your metal chastity cage from tonight before going to bed to saturday afternoon before going to the swimming pool. You are going to be in chastity 24/7, unlocking only for cleaning.
On saturday, before going to the swimming pool, shove your small silicon plug up your asshole. Put your medium silicon plug and medium metal plug in your swim bag and go to the pool.
When you are in the communal changing room, get naked, and change your buttplug from small silicon to medium one. You can put your swim shorts only after you have completed your buttplug swapping.
You have to keep your medium silicon buttplug inside for as long as you do your swim practice. Make sure to edge your dick in the water, and have a boner for as long as you can keep it.
When you have finished, don't go straight to showers but go to communal changing area, get naked again to swap from medium silicon plug to metal one.
Now you can have a shower, and you must do it facing the wall, and letting your back side visible to other people showering. Jerk your dick during shower, keeping a boner for the whole duration, and let your shampoo/showergel bottle or soap (or else) fall down on the floor at least 10 times.
You have to bend over if you want to pick it up from the floor, sticking out your butt a bit, so people can have a nice view of the purple jewel between your butt cheeks.
When you have finished your shower, before putting your clothes back on, get back to your small silicon buttplug instead of metal one inside your asshole.
If you completed all the things listed in this dare, and after you write your report on this thread, you are allowed to cum.
If you don't get back to wearing your chastity cage untill the next time you go to the pool.
j.rev86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 03:14 PM   #13
_nachtauge_

Thank you for that great dare. I‘ll lock myself up in a few minutes. You‘ll get your report on saturday.

Old 01-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #14
_nachtauge_

Hello again, I couldn’t do the last dare at the time and due to a lot of school stress I can’t do it right now either. Luckily that stress will last only for a few more days. After that I’ll be going to the pool again and I’ll complete the date then. I will also be going to the pool at the end of next week with a friend to practice for becoming a licensed lifeguard.
Can you come up with any dares that I will be able to do while we are there?
I don’t want anything involving him directly to be more than what could happen by accident, but being naked around him is totally fine. I won’t wear any anal plugs though, and I can’t just drop my shorts, because they are far to tight for that. Feel free to ask if soy need to know more.

Old 01-11-2023, 12:49 PM   #15
helliswhatyoumake

Not sure exactly how it works but ill throw out ideas that you can make work...

on the way out before you leave make sure to accidentally soak your clothes your leaving in.

Always make sure you are wearing less clothing than your friend, of course there's only so far you can go but as best you can.

Arrive wearing bare minimal clothing, e.g hoodie with no shirt, no underwear, no socks.

be dressed strangely like short shorts and a long hoodie or jeans with flip flops. something that makes people look at you funny.

take a nude while your friend is about without him seeing.

bit random but hope you can make something intresting out that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition, locker room, pool, public showers