Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2018, 12:22 PM   #1
Luffy90

Post Ashley's Game

Chapter 1

The last weekend of their summer vacation had finally arrived, and Ashley had invited Lucy and two of their closest friends over for the whole weekend for a last get together before they all went away to different colleges.

Lucy gave her mom a quick hug before jumping out of the car and sprinted through the heavy rain towards Ashley’s door and rang the bell.

She could hear the bell from inside, quickly followed by footsteps sprinting towards the door. Then the door opened and Ashley stood there with the biggest smile on her face. “Lucy!”

“Hey Ash!” Lucy replied back. “Care to let me in? I’m getting soaked out here.” She held the coat up over her head to cover herself.

“Oh yeah, sorry. Come on in.”

“Has Josh or Luke arrived yet?” Lucy asked as she shook her coat to get most of the water off before hanging it up on the coat rack.

“Nah, you’re the first to arrive. And... well don’t hate me, but i may not have been completely honest with all of you about my intentions tonight.”

“Oh? How come?”

“I’ll explain when everyone’s here.” Ashley left it at that.

It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes before the two boys arrived together and Ashley rushed to the door to let them in. Lucy could hear them complain about the rain all the way from the hallway before they came into the living room where she was sitting.

“Hey Lucy!” Josh said as he came in, Luke followed after him and held up his hand as if he was waving at her.

“Hey guys. Did Ash say anything to you guys about what she has planned for us yet?”

“She didn't say anything, no.” Josh answered back, before looking at Ashley for an answer.

“Eh... just take a seat for a moment, i’ll be right back with some drinks and i’ll explain everything.”

Once Ashley got back in the living room, the rest of them had already gotten comfortable around the table, waiting silently for her return. “So, whats the big secret Ash?” Lucy asked again, curious as to what Ashley was planning.

“Okay, how do i say this.” Ashley paused for a few seconds. “Remember back when we were twelve, and went on that school trip and played truth or dare? Well i think that weekend brought us so much closer as friends when we shared all those stupid secrets and funny moments with each other. So for this weekend, i sorta wanna do that again. Just... with a few changes here and there since we are a bit older now.”

They all stayed quiet, as none of them knew what Ashley was trying to say before Luke broke the silence. “What kind of changes exactly?”

“You know...” Ashley started before Lucy stood back up and dragged Ashley with her out of the living room. She had a feeling about what Ashley had in mind and figured it was best to get out of it before the boys caught up on it as well.

“Ash, what are you thinking?” Ashley’s face had turned completely red. “I know things like that might sound fun when you read about it on some website or watch some sort of videos online or whatever. But what you are suggesting could flip our entire friendships upside down.”

“Don’t you think i’ve thought about that a thousand times!?” Ashley almost yelled out. “But don’t you feel like we are close enough friends with each other to do anything we want? I mean, it’s the last time we’ll see each other for a while, and... i just wanted to make this weekend more special.”

Lucy sighed. Before making sure she spoke in a low enough voice for the boys not to hear them. “I’ve known you for a long time, and i know what kind of kinky stuff you are into. But applying that to our group of friends is taking it to another level. Like that time that you asked me to join some sort of webcam thing with you? I mean, i’d do pretty much anything for you Ash, but that is not exactly me.”

“Well you don’t know until you’ve tried...” Ashley mumbled back.

Lucy ignored that last part. “Right listen, i know you kinda have a thing for Luke, but couldn’t you two just get together privately instead? Why drag us all into it? I mean, you know Josh has never even been with a girl before right? He’d probably be so embarrassed if he’d have to strip in front of us if it’d go that far. I know i’d be embarrassed as hell, and i’m pretty confident with myself. The fact that we are close friends doesn’t really change that.”

“That’s not it at all!” Ashley shouted back, so Lucy had to signal for her to keep her voice down. “Yes i like Luke, but this was meant for all of us to have a strong memory with each other. I remember that camping trip i told you about better than anything else we’ve ever done, and i just thought that this was something that could make us even closer friends.”

"Hey Ash! We’re in for whatever this is!” Luke shouted from the living room, sounding almost too excited. The boys had apparently had a chat between themselves.

Ashley just stared back at Lucy with slightly teary eyes and a tiny smile on her face.

“Fine...” Lucy sighed back. “If everyone else is in, i guess there's no stopping this, i don’t wanna be a downer and ruin the party. Okay, let’s go back inside before they get any more ideas between themselves.”

"Thank you!" Ashley grabbed Lucy in for a hug before dragging her back with her to the living room.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk