Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2020, 04:14 PM   #46
CSasha
Oracle

For Easter Monday, the 13th, lay down naked, close your eyes. No music allowed. Don't touch yourself anywhere. Try to erect your loser penis by sheer force. Okay, you may clinch your PC muscles however you like (which is the only thing that may physically help you as far as I know). You may think of anything though. When you think you have a good erection, open your eyes and look at it. If your erection makes your penis be away from other body parts then the shaft and where that is attached, you get an orgasm using your own touch and stroke time. If it's close to 90° standing (as best as it can if you help it as usual), you may even use any time touching and stroking without consuming your bank for that.

You may try as often and long as you like.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:37 AM   #47
CSasha
Oracle

For Tuesday, April the 14th, get a random number from random.org, between 1 and (2+X+Y), where X and Y are determined by this promise. If the result is lower or equal than (1+Y), you get a full orgasm for that day, including free touching and stroking to get to that orgasm (no break on that touching and stroking allowed until the orgasm or the forfeit of the orgasm if it can't be reached, as usual, just to avoid exploitation).

Promise ended. 14 and 86 are the numbers to use. So you get a random number between 1 and 86, and if it's 14 or less, you get your precious orgasm.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 04-09-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:11 PM   #48
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Played mus this afternoon using a phone app.

It has been a while since i played it last time and made a couple of mistakes first match that made it an uphill battle and ended up losing.

Second and third went better, 2nd had a lot of luck in a couple of moments and was an easy win. 3rd was harder but ended up in a close victory.

So i gained an orgasm but using touch time to get there.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xsamss for this post:
Old 04-08-2020, 01:13 PM   #49
CSasha
Oracle

Well played, xsamss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For the days of 15th to 21st of April (Wednesday to Tuesday after Eastern), determined by this thread, on every of these days, xsamss rolls a random number on random.org between 1 and (15 + X + the amount of hours since his last orgasm). If the result is lower or equal to (15 + the amount of hours since his last orgasm), then he gets the permission for an orgasm consuming his touch and stroke time. If the result is even half or less than that number, he doesn't have to use his touch and stroke time towards reaching that orgasm unless he takes a break in between or doesn't reach an orgasm.
Wednesday X=182
Thursday X=212
Friday X=152
Saturday X=122
Sunday X=167
Monday X=227
Tuesday X=212

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 04-09-2020 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:35 PM   #50
CSasha
Oracle

For the 22nd April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you drank one glass of water (no other ingredients, not even bubbles).

For the 23rd April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you did at least 10 push-ups.

For the 24th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you drank no alcohol.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-10-2020, 09:32 AM   #51
CSasha
Oracle

For the 25th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you took a nap around noon or siesta time.

For the 26th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days had no orgasm.

For the 27th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you read at least 10 pages of a book.

For the 28th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days you posted a public blog entry on getDare with at least 50 words.

For the 29th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for every of the previous 10 days on which you did 10 more side-leg raises per leg than the day before.

For the 30th April, you get a chance for a full orgasm using your own touch and stroke time, exactly 10% for each of up to 10 orgasm permissions without extra conditions you still have, except for using your own touch and stroke time (or not having to use it).

Ideas for games and bets still welcome. May follows April.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
april, chance, denial, orgasm, xsamss