Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-30-2015, 11:23 AM   #1
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Question Men using face cleansers

I have never considered myself to be feminine. Just never felt that way about myself and in all honesty, it has kind of been an issue for me.

Recently, I've started becoming more feminine, wearing skirts, sometimes makeup, shaving my legs much more regularly. I enjoy dressing up and looking nice, but I'm also extremely lazy (yay depression)

One of the things that has helped me kind of pluck up the energy to dress up a little more and actually take care of my body is using a facial cleanser. Like Clean&Clear or just any kind of face wash. I then use a moisturizer and badabing, my face feels smooth and I already feel more feminine, so why not put on a little makeup as well?

I haven't asked any men who enjoy feminization, so I thought I'd pose the question publicly.

Have any men used facial cleansers or would be willing to use them to kind of bring in a feminine touch? (not that using a cleanser is strictly for women, but hopefully you know what I mean) What was your experience on the whole thing? And if you haven't, would you be willing to?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Korocodil

I'm not huge on the whole feminization thing myself, but I use them all the time, sometimes I just feel grubby and uncomfortable and they fix that pretty well, the smooth face is a bonus though.
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korocodil View Post
I'm not huge on the whole feminization thing myself, but I use them all the time, sometimes I just feel grubby and uncomfortable and they fix that pretty well, the smooth face is a bonus though.
Ah, I get what you mean. For some reason I always associate that sort of thing with being feminine, but I totally understand how most people wouldn't

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
Korocodil

They have a name for it, Metrosexual I think :P
You're not totally unwarranted in associating it with being feminine though.
Korocodil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminization