Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #421
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'll choose option A this time.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #422
Nick
Distinguished Member

Option A this time

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #423
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

The car moves forward, passing across the intersection. Zoe occasionally looks forward, but her attention keeps drawing to the girl next to her. The girl’s eyes are closed, her hands teasing her nipples.

Kelsey can’t believe how she is feeling. She was hoping that she wasn’t going to enjoy it. That she’d just do it and it wouldn’t mean anything. To her, it was more embarrassing to enjoy playing with herself than just playing with herself.

At the same time though she had hoped she wouldn’t be so embarrassed. Kelsey wished she could be like Zoe and be able to do things without caring about it. She had hoped that the pleasure could also drown out all the embarrassment.

Kelsey wasn’t fortunate for things to be so simple. She was all too aware of her embarrassment, and all too aware of the pleasure. Being naked for so long was a huge shock to her. Being out in public like this as long as she had been was a huge shock. To be masturbating in front of her new friend while naked though was on a whole new level.

She thought about how her fingers were gliding across her bare breasts. She started to breathe deeper. Her skin tingled, and she suddenly sighed out loud. She was becoming more and more aroused.

Her nipples were stiff, and it almost hurt to tease them. She’d roll them between her finger tips, and she’d almost moan. Yet it wasn’t exactly painful, just intense.

Kelsey leaned her head back. She thought about looking around, but she decided she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to know if Zoe was watching, and she didn’t want to know if anyone was driving near them. She also didn’t want to see that she still had a long way to go till the next stop.

Kelsey just focused on her breasts, on her pleasure. She was starting to actually enjoy it, both physically and mentally now. It was hard to deny that she liked it at this point. She thought it felt so good. She was embarrassed and she thought she was being very naughty, but this only made it better.

Zoe had told her to masturbate to enjoy herself, so that’s what she was going to do then. She began to slouch more in her seat, letting herself lay comfily.

Kelsey opened her mouth, a gasp escaping her lips as she did. Her hands began to move faster. She started to need her breasts more firmly.

Kelsey honestly was craving a chance like this in a way. Not so much to masturbate, but something that was this pleasurable. She’d been under stress all day, arguably for probably a couple of days now. She didn’t normally unwind like this, but it was starting to work quite the magic on her.

She stretched out a little more on the chair, her butt resting on the edge of her seat. She let out a small moan, the feelings welling up now. She wiggled her legs, letting her thighs squeeze a little.

Stress was draining from her now. She let out another small moan or two. She had forgotten about how she was somewhere public. She forgot how she was getting intimate with herself with Zoe right next to her. Kelsey was just enjoying herself and she was enjoying it.

A) Zoe snaps Kelsey back to reality, letting her know they are at another light.

B) Zoe decides to not say anything when she has to stop at lights and lets Kelsey advance things on her own.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:20 AM   #424
bobbobbobbill

Let's see how about B
bobbobbobbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #425
Starman

I love B. She deserves the fun at this point
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #426
MyOhMy

Ive gotta go with B

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #427
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up B

How can I argue against picking B

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #428
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Zoe stopped at the next light. She was about to say something, but she saw the look on Kelsey’s face. Kelsey’s eyes were shut, her mouth slightly opened. She no longer seemed to be hesitating. Zoe understood that Kelsey was finally enjoying herself, and she didn’t have the heart to interrupt it at that point. So without saying a word, Zoe began to drive again once the light turned green, not letting Kelsey know it was time to stop.

Kelsey hadn’t even noticed the change in speed or even the car stopping and going. She didn’t know that Zoe was watching her play with her breasts any more. She didn’t even remember that it all had been some kind of crazy dare.

Kelsey was just pleasuring herself, and that’s all she knew. Her body was reacting quite strongly to it all too. Her nipples were quite hard and sensitive. She couldn’t keep her breathing calm at all. She was hardly holding back her moans, and she was only holding them back out of habit really.

She also noticed that wiggling her legs, rubbing her thighs together, really made her tingle. She could feel moisture between them even. She had never been quite this turned on before, and she didn’t want it to end.

Yet her body wanted her to get to the conclusion, so suddenly without warning, one of her hands left her breasts. Its fingertips traced down her body. It bounced over her ribs, and it trekked across her stomach.

Her fingers found her neatly trimmed patch of fur below her stomach. She lingered a moment, combing through the hairs as she opened her legs. They were once crossed, but in a few seconds she had her legs now slightly spread. Only a few inches as that was all she needed.

Kelsey struggled to take things slow. The way she felt was phenomenal, and she didn’t want to take things too fast. Her hand drifted around her warm wetness until it was at her thighs instead. She rubbed thigh, as if trying to find an alternative to direct contact.

Yet as much as she felt it would all be too much for her, she knew she had to have her hand between her legs. She had to run her fingers over her sensitive folds. It might be too much of a shock. She felt she might explode instantly if she wasn’t careful, but it was the only option in her mind.

So with one hand still at her breast, her body laid out exposed in the car, and her mind far gone, Kelsey let her hand nestle between her thighs and against her wanting lips.

Kelsey nearly slid off her chair as her body stiffened and stretched. She writhed in her seat, unable to sit still as her hands had begun to touch her lips. She nearly bit her lip to try and fight back her moans, but instead let them come out, now louder than the ones previous.

The pleasure was incredible. Kelsey had masturbated before and even has had orgasms in the past too. Yet never before was her body this worked up like this.

Kelsey’s pleasure didn’t go unnoticed. Zoe watched every second she could. She smiled, seeing Kelsey struggling with such pleasure.

A) Zoe stays quiet and watches. She waits for Kelsey to enjoy herself fully until reminding her of her surroundings.

B) Zoe can’t help herself, and suddenly teases Kelsey. Kelsey is rudely awoken and embarrassed beyond belief.

(Ok folks. This is going to be it actually. This’ll be the time you can all vote. I’ll leave voting open for a bit longer than usual, two or three days I’d say. The story you could say is approaching a climax, and I think it’s time to move on to my next writings. So think of which answer you want and vote. Either choice will lead to embarrassment and such, but of course will go about it in different ways.)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #429
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I choose A. It seems so much better.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #430
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I have to go with B, it just sounds more interesting.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #431
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'll vote A this time

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #432
Starman

B would just be cruel, so A it is.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #433
Mysterious the 1st

last choice is A for me then!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #434
MyOhMy

She deserves the pleasure, even if it will end in embarrassment. So A it is

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #435
uzaho

Has to be A

I'd love for Zoe to be "enjoying herself" too!
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping