Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-17-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku cums in public part 1

Hello getDare,

Been awhile since i posted a story. Hopefully this one gets more reads and more likes.

Kiku had just finished her shift at the office, she'd checked her watch and realized she only had 20 minutes to get home and change before her boyfriend, Luca, took her out for dinner. Like a good little sub, she hiked her skirt up for the drive home so her panties were showing if anyone actually looked. 4 more buttons undone on her blouse showing her matching bra but she made sure it wasn't obvious.

As soon she parked up and rushed in the house, she closed the door and rushed into their bedroom. She smiled as she saw the little black dress she loved layed out on the bed for her, she loved it as she didn't need to wear a bra with it and it was short enough she could be naughty. She quickly slipped off her blazer, blouse and skirt. She had just undone her bra and let it slip off her chest and arms when she felt warm hands on her hips and kisses on her neck. She smiled and turned her head to be greeted with kisses on her lips.

'Hurry up babe, we don't want to be late' He said as he began pushing her nylons down. She smiled and pushed them off completely, 'let me get ready darling!' He kissed her cheek and she smiled 'Go! Let me change'. He kissed her neck again and handed her a lovense vibrator and whispered' You'll have this in' and left them room. She smiled and realized this was going to be a tease for her.

Once she was ready, she put on a little jacket, grabbed her handbag and rushed out to his car. He was already waiting in the drivers seat, as soon as she got in she noticed he had his mobile phone out. She'd just closed the door and put on her seat belt when she felt the vibrator go on then up and up and up. She breathed heavier then normal and looked at him in shock, he simply smiled and said 'Good, it's working. Ready babe?' She nodded and he drove off.

He'd taken her too her favorite restaurant and quickly pulled up. As they both got out of the car he kept putting the vibrator on and off on and off from his phone. She giggled and slapped his hand 'Stop it darling, we're out for dinner'. As always, as they walked in, a waiter greeted them and asked table for 2? Which Luca always agreed, they were shown to their table and he pulled her chair out, letting her sit down before he did. She loved how he was always a gentleman in public but still had a naughty side. Another waiter arrived and handed them both menus before asking if they wanted drinks, before she even thought, Luca answered 'Yes good sir, a pint of Kronenburg for myself and a large glass of Rosey for my girlfriend'. The waiter, smiled, nodded and then went off to the bar.

She smiled at him, he had quickly remembered what she liked to drink since they'd been a couple. He'd taken out his phone and placed it on the right side of the table. She reached across the table with her left hand, but before she reached his, she felt the vibrator go on and go up and up. She gripped his hand and looked deep in his eyes, she knew before the meal was up she'd be in trouble. The waiter returned with a tray and their drinks, as he handed them out, Luca said 'Thank you kind sir' but she saw his right hand discreetly move the vibrations up and she stammered 'Th-thank you sir' as the waiter placed her glass in front of her. The waiter smiled, confused and left. As they were looking over the menus, she noticed him holding the menu in his left hand which he never did and new instantly what he was doing before she felt it. Up and down, up and up and up, down to off, back up to full, down to low. On he went until the first waiter arrived to take their meal orders, her mind was in a mess, trying to hold off the pleasure. 'What can i get you sir?' Her boyfriend answered instantly, 'Medium rare steak with onion rings, chips, salad but no fried tomato, good sir'. The waiter nodded, wrote down the order and turned to her 'And Miss? What would you like?' She smiled and gave a quick glare to her boyfriend as she noticed his right hand move 'I-I um would like the- um scampi and chips, with-um salad but no-um-no fried tomato. Thank you'. The waiter smiled, confused, wrote down her order then left. She glared at him then felt the vibrations go up. She mouthed 'not in the restaurant! I'll cum!' He looked at her straight faced then lowered the vibrations and mouthed 'Your in trouble little slut, remember who's your Dom'....

Thank you for reading, if you like please let me know. 5 likes and i'll do part 2

Regards
Raziel78

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-17-2020 at 03:55 PM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 03:54 PM   #2
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Good read, keep it coming!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LessAwful for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 04:03 PM   #3
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep writing
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 12-18-2020, 03:43 PM   #4
LixWetPie

Send a message via Yahoo to LixWetPie
Thumbs up

Well done. I think it's a good story and can't wait to read more.
LixWetPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:37 PM   #5
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku cums in public part 2

Kiku looked deep into her boyfriends eyes. She had forgotten he was her Dom briefly in this setting, a nice meal out, despite her having in the lovense vibrator inserted. She mouthed 'I'm sorry sir, please..', she immediately felt the vibrations go up on full. She started breathing heavier and covered her mouth with her hand as quickly as she could. He was looking at her straight faced, not even looking at his phone but she felt him adjusting the vibrations from full to slightly lowered back up, down to low then back up. She lowered her hand and was able to control her breathing but she could feel herself getting wet.

He kept adjusting the strength of the vibrations until their meals arrived, he then casually lowered it to the lowest setting. The waiter arrived, smiled and said 'One medium rare steak for you sir' as he placed the plate in front of Luca, 'And one scampi and chips for you Miss. Would you like any sauces?'. She couldn't think, only of how wet her thong was, 'Yes please sir. Some ketchup and horse radish for my girlfriend. Thank you'. The waiter smiled and nodded, then left. She saw her boyfriend look at her and smile, then felt the vibrations stop.

She was thankful he at least let her eat without any play....or so she thought. During the meal, they'd talked as any normal couple would, laughed and enjoyed each others company. The first time he put his cutlery down and picked up his pint, she noticed he picked it up with his left hand.....she knew he was right handed and quickly looked at him, discretely shaking her head. She felt the vibrations start and began breathing heavily, up and up it went then stayed at the mid setting. She glared at him again then felt the vibrations go up, she noticed a slight smile appear on his face and the glint of playfulness she loved in his eyes. 'How's your meal babe?' She swallowed her food, let out a low gasp and smiled 'It's good darling'. He turned the vibrations off and began eating again. He repeated this two more times during the meal and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, he gently pushed her feet apart with his, forcing her legs apart. She initially resisted but the more she did, the harder he pushed.

They'd both finished their meals and, again, chatted and laughed like any normal couple. She again, reached across the table and held his hand. As soon as she did, she saw his right hand move over his phone and felt the vibrations go up to full. She looked at him and mouthed 'Daddy, please.....i'll cum...please'. He left her on the highest setting, forcing her to cover her mouth or she'd start moaning for him. The first waiter arrived again, 'Where you meals ok?', Luca responded straight away 'Perfect good sir. My complements to the chef. Perfect medium rare steak. And you my love?' He said as he looked at her, she couldn't think 'Y-yes, thank you. I-it was lovely'. The waitr, again confused, smiled and took their plates.

She looked at him pleadingly, he simply looked at her and mouthed 'You've been bad, you must be punished'. She covered her mouth again and quickly felt herself about to cum. She looked at her boyfriend, her Dom and remembered why she loved him. He could give her pain, humilation, denial, everything she loved but she knew he loved her. She gave in and excepted her punishment for forgetting he owned her. She felt herself cum and had to cover her mouth harder to not let out any noise. She had closed her eyes for a moment but when she opened them, she was looking at a young woman across the restaurant who had a knowing look and smiled at her. She closed her eyes again to get her breathing back to normal then looked at her love, he smiled and mouthed 'Go clean up....try not make it obvious'. She smiled, stood up then kissed him as she went to the bathroom.

Thanks again to those who liked. Part 3 is in my head somwhere, just need to finish it

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-18-2020 at 05:49 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 12-18-2020, 04:47 PM   #6
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, thanks for part 2. Would welcome part 3
Old 12-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #7
Anzu

Award Star

Wow nice, can't wait for more buddy

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:05 PM   #8
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku cums in public part 3

⁷Kiku quickly pushed the door open to the Ladies bathroom and went into a cubicle. She pulled her dress up and was so embarrassed, her cum was dripping down her thighs and her thong was soaked. She quickly dried her thighs and slipped her thong off and wiped her pussy. She was about to leave but realized she'd left her bag at the table! She couldn't put her thong back on as it was soaked, thinking quickly she folded it and slipped it between her tits, her dress just barely hiding it. She flushed the toilet and tried her best to walk casually back to the table but her legs were a bit shaky and she was very aware of her not having any panties on and the lovense vibrator inserted.

Once back at the table, she quickly sat, crossed her legs and smiled at her boyfriend. 'Who told you you could cross your legs?' He said quietly while looking at her straight faced. She blushed and uncrossed her legs but felt his feet pushing hers apart. Again she resisted but this time he pushed back hard, forcing her legs open. He simply looked at her and picked up his drink which she followed and picked up her glass. Once they'd finished their drinks, he called over the waiter and asked for the bill but she noticed his right hand discreetly moving up and down over his phone and bu
It her lip as she felt the vibrations again. Even though she felt so embarrassed and humiliated, she loved it. The waiter arrived with the bill and a card reader, holding it out she watched her boyfriend hold his card over the reader with his left hand but was again moving his right hand up and down on his phone. She bit her lip harder, trying not to make any noise but a slight moan left her lips but thankfully the waiter had left. By now they'd both finished their drinks, her boyfriend smiled at her 'Ready to go babe?' She smiled and nodded then they both left. As they walked to the car she smacked his hand 'Don't do that to me! I knew you were going to tease me but not like that!'. He smiled at her and chuckled 'You loved it though babe, haha'. She couldn't deny it, she had really loved it but he knew, even though she loved being humiliated and forced to cum, she also hated it. He helped her in the car then got in himself and off they went to home so she thought...

They'd driven for awhile, listening to the radio. At the first red light he reached across and slowly stroked her leg, moving up and pushing her dress up then gently pulling the lovense vibrator out. She quickly took, it, found a couple of tissues from the glove compartment and slipped the vibrator in her bag. On they went and, again, at another red light she felt his hand on her thigh again. This time moving closer to her throbbing pussy, the simple touch of his fingers made her gasp and look at him lustfully. She saw a slight hint of a smile on his face and knew he had something in mind....something she may not like. After awhile, he pulled into a quiet car park, turned off the engine and pulled her close and kissed her lips. She instantly responded and touched his face as she kissed him back, she felt him first cup her right tit then pull her thong out of her dress and released her right tit so he could easily pinch and squeeze her nipple. She gasped as he squeezed her nipple hard then smiled as he began kissing her neck and release her other tit. He started caressing, squeezing both her tits and pinching her nipples as he kissed both sides of her neck. She was in heaven, she loved him doing this but was soon shocked when he stopped, looked at her and said 'Get out of the car, you've been bad'. She couldn't do anything but look at him, he repeated 'Get out of the car, put your hands on the roof and spread your legs'. Her heart skipped a beat...she knew what was coming and had dreamed of it since he first did it a year ago. She eagerly got out the car and did as she was told but in her head she thought, i'm a prim and proper lady, well mannered but my Daddy makes me a slut. I love it! She looked back at him moving closer behind her, she loved this...

Thanks again to all who read this. Please let me know what you think.

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-21-2020 at 03:18 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 12-19-2020, 12:08 PM   #9
LixWetPie

Send a message via Yahoo to LixWetPie

Well done Sir, well done.
LixWetPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 03:27 PM   #10
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait to see how this turns out for her.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #11
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku cums in public part 4

She felt her legs being pushed further apart and her dress being pulled up, she let out a giggle as she felt his fingers touch her pussy. He began kissing her neck and gently nibbling on her ear lobe as he pushed her closer to the car. She had closed her eyes as she enjoyed this and hadn't heard him undo his jeans, she gasped as he pulled on her hair hard and leaned closed. 'You've wanted this haven't you, you little slut' he whispered then pulled hard on hair again. She turned as far as she could to look at him,'Yes Daddy! Please Daddy, i want you!'. Still holding her hair, he pushed into her hard and began thrusting slowly but hard. She tried to cover her mouth but he slapped her right tit hard, 'I didn't tell you you could cover your mouth!'

He had begun thrusting faster and she could feel her pussy juices dripping down her legs. It wasn't long before she reached her first orgasm......then another. She turned her head to look at him again 'Please Daddy.....i want your cum. Please!' He pulled out and turned her round, pushing her to a crouching position and then took hold of her hair firmly and slowly let her get closer to what she craved but every time she got close he pulled her away until tell she couldn't take it. She sucked on her favorite treat hungrily, taking it all in her mouth. She didn't need to be told what he wanted and quickly began rubbing her clit as he looked down at her. It wasn't long until she got what she craved and swallowed it all like a good slut and stuck her tongue out to show her Daddy she'd been good.

He pulled her up and helped her clean herself then smiled at her, 'And you say your a good girl' he said, chuckling as they both got in the car. Kiku smiled at him and reached for his hand 'Only when i'm not with you Daddy' She giggled and squeezed his hand as they drove off. They just listened to some music for awhile as he drove them home, he could be very rough with her but he knew what she liked and was always loving with her. That last thought had just left her mind as they'd come to a red light, he reached for her hand 'I think you've earned a good massage when we get home'. She looked at him blankly like she couldn't understand what he'd just said, then it hit her....all she could do or say was two words 'Drive faster!'

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-21-2020 at 02:01 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 04:28 AM   #12
ShadyWelshLady

Default Just had to comment

For me, a great story is one where I can picture everything and can't stop reading. This ticked all the boxes for me. I really enjoyed it. Thank you 😊
ShadyWelshLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:00 AM   #13
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

They'd barely gotten in the door before he had closed the door and pushed her against a wall, kissing her neck as he locked the door. She smiled, gently pushing him away 'Let me go and shower darling'. He made a sad face then smiled and kissed her before going into the living room. She went up to their room, removed her clothes, jewellery and makeup before grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom. She set her towel to one side then turned on the shower and slipped in, closing her eyes as she felt the hot water poor over her body.

After afew moments she heard the bathroom door open, then the shower door and felt warm hands first wrap round her waist then move over her stomach. Keeping her eyes closed, she stepped forward abit and felt Luca kissing her neck and shoulders. He then moved his hands away from her shortly, she smiled as he started rubbing shower gel over her body. First moving over her stomach, moving round to her lower back then up to her shoulders. She turned her head and let out a moan 'Why are you so good Daddy?'. She knew he smiled and felt his hands move round to her breasts,'because your my sub and I love you'. She smiled as he applied more shower gel to his hands and began running his hands over her body. She loved this side of him

Thanks for reading....maybe more to come

Last edited by Raziel78; 06-10-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk