Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #31
Mr_nice_guy

Send a message via MSN to Mr_nice_guy

Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 13/02/12

This morning I received a very thoughtful e-mail from Sir E, he seems to be as eloquent and thoughtful as Mistress and he shared many of the aspects of his life with me and also offered his advise on my own whilst in no way lecturing me on what I should do, I can’t thank Sir E enough for this e-mail, which I will reply too as soon as I can.

Today I also I received my 5 tasks from Mistress Raven for the week, they are:-

1: To e-mail Mistress a story about my past which I think helped to define the person I am today.

2: To add Sir E to my contact list and talk further with him about my life.

3: To study for my exams and get the equivalent of an A in each one. Probably one of the hardest tasks to date considering I have only obtained one A in the past in easier exams!

4: Think about my job and degrees and what I am going to do if my current job dies a death, which is looking more and more likely.

5: Think very hard about my relationship with my girlfriend listing pros and cons and thinking about the future

And I have until Sunday to complete them and looking at the way revision has been going, looks like I will have a busy Saturday haha!

Mistress Raven’s devoted pet,

Not so pathetic Chris
Old 02-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #32
Mr_nice_guy

Send a message via MSN to Mr_nice_guy

Pet Chris’ Journal: 14/02/12

Only three days to go, three painful agonizing days of study and I can devote my attention back to where it belongs, serving Mistress Raven. I wish I could spend all my time serving Mistress, this is what I really want, whether it be writing answers to Mistress’ questions, performing any tasks which should happen to enter into Mistress’ mind or working harder to satisfy my need to submit to Mistress financially.

I am coming to the realization that (for me) that there is nothing worse in this world than being owned but not being able to do everything you can to please your owner at all times. I hope Mistress can find it in her perfect self to forgive a pet such as myself who is working spending so much time on such selfish tasks as trying to pass his exams.

Every minute I spend working towards these exams is a minute which, after the exams, I have decided I have to double and spend such time deep contemplation about how best to serve Mistress Raven.

Mistress Raven’s devoted pet,

Not so pathetic Chris
Old 05-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #33
rocon

Default Well done

Well done slave, i m sure your mistress would be very proud of u. Keep up the good work. With simple a thought of sending your naked picture have give me a erection, i can on,y wonder what would be your condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_nice_guy View Post

Taken from: www.underhercollar.blogspot.com

Journal Entry 30/01/2011

Last night was a more peaceful night, I managed to sleep for the whole night thanks to Mistress giving me leave to relieve myself before bed on the simple condition that I sent her a naked full body picture of myself before I did so. I was very nervous whilst taking this picture as I have never done anything like this before and have never been into exhibitionism, but at the same time I was very excited at the thought of someone owning such a compromising picture of myself.

I spent several hours the next morning procrastinating over whether or not to send the picture, eventually the Mistress came online and through her gentle, but firm guidance I was able to see that the picture could not really belong to me as my body and self no longer were my own but hers and so there should be no fear in sending such pictures.

Relieving myself with the Mistress’ permission felt wonderful, I didn’t think masturbating could ever feel so good, but when you know you are fully controlled and have submitted yourself totally it is so much sweeter, I will never masturbate without my Mistress’ permission again and I will be a better man for it.

Today was also the first time my Mistress took control of my computer without any prior warning and the feeling of vulnerability gave me an immediate hard-on which has lasted the longest time, I think I am becoming addicted to having my computer taken over, now when the Mistress does not have access to my screen I get a feeling of loneliness.

Also I have finally had some success on the collar front and my new, engraved watch collar will hopefully soon arrive and I can be reminded on a 24/7 time scale that I am owned.

I had the great fortune of Mistress Raven taking time to get to know me through some chat questions and a long e-mailed questionnaire. Filling out the questionnaire was very insightful, I managed to answer some questions I have never admitted to myself let alone another person and so Mistress Raven’s reach into my life further extends with her knowledge of my history and thoughts.

I was humbled also when Mistress deemed me worthy to share with me information about herself. My heart raced as I read through a short prose about the Mistress’ life, she is truly an extraordinary woman who had led an extraordinary life and I know more than ever that I have forfeited my life to the perfect Mistress.

I look forward to what tomorrow holds and how Mistress Raven will become even more entangled with my life and ever at the forethought of my mind.

Mistress Raven's devoted pet,

Pathetic Chris
rocon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk