Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2015, 06:25 AM   #76
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent update looking forward to see where dirt hides
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:30 PM   #77
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Cool!I think a good dare would be forg
Gem to eat her sisters out
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:02 AM   #78
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

By the time Gemma’s parents arrived back home at four thirty in the afternoon, the house had been tidied up, all traces of Rebecca and Amelia had been removed, the laptop had been replaced on top of the wardrobe (underneath the box files) and Tiffany and Jessica, fresh from their shower, were in the lounge watching a DVD.

Gemma, now fully dressed, was in her room with James, who had been handcuffed to Gemma’s bed.

Before she left the house, Rebecca had allowed James to phone his parents to say he was staying with friends for a couple of days and she had also shown Tiff and Jess the nude pictures she’d taken of them, saying that if they said anything, the pictures would be shown to their friends at school. That was enough to guarantee Tiff and Jess’s silence and co-operation.

“Gemma?” It was her mom calling from downstairs.

Gemma looked at James, who was still naked, and went out onto the landing. “Yes, mum?” she said over the banister.

“Was everything okay?”

“Yes, mum,” Gemma said, “Why?” She wondered if her mum had found something that Rebecca had missed.

“No reason,” her mum said, “I just felt bad leaving you here with Tiff and Jess.”

“It was okay,” Gemma said, “Becca came round from next door to... er... keep us company.”

“Yes,” her mum said, “I spoke to her on the phone. It was nice of her to do that, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” Gemma said, “It was very nice of her.” The bitch, she wanted to add, but restrained herself.

“What would you like for your tea?” her mum asked.

“Nothing yet,” Gemma said, “We had pizza for lunch.”

“Tiff and Jess are having egg on toast,” her mum said, “Do you want some?”

“No thanks mum,” Gemma said, “I’ll have something later.”

Her mum accepted that and disappeared into the kitchen.

Gemma went back into her room. “I hope you didn’t want anything for tea,” she said to James.

“Nah,” James said, “I couldn’t eat another thing after that pizza.”

Gemma’s phone rang. She answered it without looking to see who it was. She was just pleased to have part of her life back again. “Hello?” she said.

“It’s me.” It was Amelia.

“Yes?” Gemma said.

“You’ve just had a dare suggested on your Get Dare thread,” Amelia said, “Someone wants you to strip off, put a knee length coat on, buttoned up and go out somewhere semi-public then take off your coat and walk around naked for five minutes before you put your coat back on and go back home.”

“What?” Gemma couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“I replied to it saying you would go to the local park and do it,” Amelia said, “I added that you would let at least one man and one woman see you naked.”

“I can’t do that,” Gemma said, “Yes you can,” Amelia said, “And you will.”

Gemma shook her head in disbelief. “I can’t.”

“I’m going to be there to see that you do it,” Amelia said, “And to take pictures of you.”

“What?”

“Remember that if you don’t, your mum and dad find out about James,” Amelia said. “By the way, is he still cuffed to your bed?”

“Yes,” Gemma said, looking at James.

“You can do it tomorrow,” Amelia said, “It’s Sunday and there might be more people in the park. The weather forecast predicts sun all day.”

Gemma was silent for several moments.

“Gemma?” Amelia said, “You still there?”

“Yes,” Gemma said.

“Good,” Amelia said, “Other dares are coming in as we speak. I put CUM SWALLOWING on your likes list and someone suggests that you swallow the semen from at least five different boys within the next twelve hours.”

“What?” Gemma was dumbfounded. In order to swallow semen, she’d have to give blow jobs and she’d given enough blow jobs for one day. It was late evening now, so if she was going to do it, it would have to be now. Telve hours would take her into early Sunday morning.

“And I’m going to be there when you do it,” Amelia concluded, “Just to make sure you do it properly. See ya!”

The phone went dead.

Shit! Gemma thought. “Shit!” Gemma said.

“What?” James asked. “Who was that?”

“It doesn’t matter,” Gemma said. She didn’t want to get James involved. She had some thinking and some planning to do.

Shit! she thought again.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:10 PM   #79
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I was wondering about the shower but overall looking forward to the dares to come
Old 02-10-2015, 04:00 AM   #80
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I was wondering about the shower but overall looking forward to the dares to come
I always skip the boring bits and get on with the action
Old 02-10-2015, 04:01 AM   #81
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

Gemma ran through the possibilities in her mind.

There were compromising pictures of her, Tiffany and Jessica on Rebecca’s phone and there were equally compromising pictures of James on Amelia’s phone. She would have to acquire both phones if she wanted to guarantee success. But the pictures were also on her dad’s laptop hard drive too. Well, she could possibly get to the laptop, unseen, and delete them. She’d also have to empty the recycle bin on the laptop too. However, Amelia had sent the pictures as attachments to Rebecca’s email account. There was no way that Gemma could get access to that without Rebecca’s password.

Could she appeal to Amelia’s better nature? she wondered. Rebecca was utterly devoid of compassion and scruple; but Amelia?

Gemma immediately discounted that. Amelia was like a well-trained puppy obeying its master’s every command.

Yep, she thought, I’m still fucked.

“What are you thinking?” It was James.

Gemma looked round, startled. She’d forgotten James was still there. “Oh,” she said, “Nothing.”

“So, what do we do now?” James asked.

Gemma shrugged. James was handcuffed to her bed and Rebecca had the key. Gemma just prayed that her mum didn’t come in to tidy up. She could just imagine the conversation:

“Gemma," her mum might have said, "I’ve just tidied your room up. I’ve put all your clothes neatly away in the wardrobe, I’ve sorted your books out and the teen-fashion magazines are neatly piled up on your desk. I’ve vacuumed the carpet and... oh, what did you want me to do with that naked boy that’s handcuffed to your bed?”

Gemma decided that she’d have to keep her room spotless from now on and she’d have to let her mum know that very salient fact. From now on, her room was out of bounds to everyone!

Now, what was she going to do about Amelia’s dare. Blow jobs to five boys in twelve hours? That seemed an awful lot. She wondered if she could swallow cum without giving blow jobs. The dare was to swallow the cum. Could she masturbate the guys or get them to masturbate and then lick up the cum that they produced? That sounded even more gross that giving the blow jobs.

She blew out a sigh and then picked up her phone to dial Amelia’s number. “Amelia,” she said, when it was answered, “I’m going out to the park.” She listened to Amelia, then continued, “NO, not the naked one, the blow jobs. Meet me by the play area at...” she glanced at the time on the phone, “six-fifteen.”

She ended the call and turned to James. “I’m going out,” she said, before adding, “And for fuck’s sake, be quiet. My mum and dad are back now.”

“What was that about blow jobs?” James wanted to know.

“Never mind,” Gemma said, “It’s my problem, not yours.” She grabbed her coat and pulled it on, buttoning it up before she walked to the door. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

She walked out onto the landing and closed the door, making sure it was closed properly. She took a glance at her parents’ room. How could her father do those things with Rebecca in there without mum finding out? She couldn’t tell her mum, it would be disastrous. Her parent’s marriage was so stable, you could build a skyscraper on it; or so she thought.

She sighed again and then went downstairs. At the foot of the staircase, she called to her mum. “Mum, I’m going out for about an hour. I’ve tidied my room and homework for Monday is done.”

“Where are you going at this time?” her mum said, appearing from the lounge.

Gemma wanted to tell her mum about dad. She wanted to blurt out ‘Mum, dad’s been fucking Rebecca from next door.’ But the words wouldn’t come out. Instead, she merely said, “Just going out to meet Amelia at the park,” Gemma said, “We’re hanging out for a bit.”

“Okay,” her mum said, “Mind how you go, love.”

Gemma opened the front door and went outside. It was a ten minute walk to the park, and she guessed that Amelia would already be there, with her phone camera primed.

To be continued...
Old 02-10-2015, 02:52 PM   #82
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Going to the park I enjoy the outdoors so many unforeseen situations.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:32 AM   #83
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29

Chapter 29

In the evenings, the Children’s play area at the park was often occupied by youths and teenagers, looking for something to do.

This evening was no different.

When Gemma arrived, there were three teenage lads on the swings. They were just sitting there, talking and smoking.

Gemma looked round for Amelia but there was no sign of her. As Gemma was about to take out her phone to call, she heard giggling and, a few moments later, Amelia appeared from behind a panel fence, followed by another teenage lad.

When she saw Gemma, Amelia just giggled again and gave the lad a peck on the cheek.

“Hiya, Gem,” she said, “This is Kyle.” She put her arm round the lad’s waist. “Don’t bother with him, yet. He’s just emptied his load.” She pointed at the other three lads on the swings. “Try Scott, Peter and Des,” she added.

Gemma bit her lip. Amelia’s got it all lined up. “Do I have to...?” she ran out of words.

“Of course you do,” Amelia said, taking her phone out of her pocket. “I need piccies.”

Gemma knew she couldn’t back out of it, not after having walked all the way to the park. “Who first?” she asked no-one in particular.

Amelia answered. “Scott.”

One of the lads on the swings stood up an approached Gemma. “Amelia says you’re up for it,” he said.

Gemma nodded. “Just a... blow.” The last word was no more than a whisper.

“Great,” Scott said. He led Gemma behind the same fence that Amelia and Kyle had appeared from. There was no foreplay; he simply pulled down his trousers and boxers, exposing his limp cock. “You’ll have to get me hard first,” he said.

Gemma knelt in front of Scott and wrapped her lips around his cock. She started to suck on it and felt it getting bigger and more rigid inside her mouth. She had had enough practice giving blow jobs so she continued to suck and lick at the shaft. She tried to suppress the gagging reflex when she felt the tip of the cock pushing against the back of her throat as it attained its full size.

Gemma was now really getting into it and she gripped the base of Scott’s shaft, near the ball sac, as she moved her head back and forth. She pulled back, until just the tip was between her lips and then thrust herself forward again until the tip was pressing against the back of her mouth and she felt the need to gag.

Within moments, she felt Scott’s cock jerk inside her mouth. It was a slight twitch to start with, but then it was more of a spasm. Scott gripped her hair as he came, pressing her head tightly against him. Gemma couldn’t move her head; she had no choice but to swallow the ejaculated fluid.

When Scott had finished coming, he released her and she moved away from him. She licked her lips and looked up for the first time.

Amelia was standing over them with her phone. She had filmed the whole thing. “Great stuff,” she said to Gemma, “Who do you want next?”

Gemma considered the alternatives. She realised that she would have to take all of them eventually and, as there were four of them, the task would still be incomplete.

“Four of them?” she asked Amelia, “I thought you said...”

Amelia cut her short. “Five. That’s right. You blow these four lads and then you get to do the last one in the comfort of your bedroom.”

“James?” Gemma wondered out loud.

Amelia shook her head. “I was thinking more along the lines of a newbie. Someone you haven’t had before.”

“Like who?” Gemma asked suspiciously.

“Like James’s best friend,” Amelia grinned. “He must have one.”

To be continued...
Old 02-16-2015, 04:40 AM   #84
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story I think outdoor activities are the best
Old 02-17-2015, 10:45 PM   #85
SecretlyAngelic

This Is the best story on get dare ,!
Limits : Illegal stuff,Loosing my virginity,Chance of being caught by cops.

17, Female,Bi sexual, D12 Bra size,5 Ft 6.
SecretlyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:55 AM   #86
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Gemma chose her next partner. The boys were not that good-looking but, thankfully, she only had to look at their cocks.

Peter looked about fifteen. She smiled at him in an attempt to attract his attention. He jumped off the swing and approached her. He was fair-haired and wore blue jeans, with a wide belt, and a white t-shirt. He wore no jacket and his arms were bare.

As he approached her, he unbuckled his belt.

Gemma bit her lip. She was going to have to go through with this.

“Where shall we go?” Peter said.

Gemma pointed to the place where she’d given the first blow job. “There again,” she said. She led the eager young lad behind the fence ad he pulled down his jeans and boxers. His erect cock sprung up as soon as it was freed.

The cock was thick and she saw the big blue vein running the length of it. The purple tip twitched slightly.

Gemma knelt down in front of Peter and took the cock into her mouth. It felt warm and it was so big that it tickled the back of her throat. She started to move to and fro, sucking on the shaft. Instinctively, her hand caressed the base of it and she felt Peter’s hand gripping her hair.

Gemma’s tongue ran around the shaft as she attempted to draw the semen up through it as if she were sucking a milkshake through a straw.

It didn’t take too long. Without warning, Peter came in her mouth and before she could react to it, Gemma had taken most of it down her throat.

As soon as Peter pulled out from her mouth, Gemma saw Amelia with her phone poised.

“Got it all,” Amelia said with a smile. “Who do you want next?”

Gemma didn’t care at this stage; she just wanted to get it over with. “Des,” she said, “And then Ryan.”

Gemma took Des and Ryan as quickly as she could. She detected a slight difference in the taste of their semen. Des’ semen tasted sweeter. She suspected that diet had a lot to do with it and if you eat a lot of sweet stuff like cakes and biscuits and sugary things, it makes the semen taste sweeter. Gemma shook her head. She couldn’t believe she was thinking these thoughts.

“That’s four,” Amelia said, as soon as Gemma had finished sucking Ryan and the four lads had gone home satisfied. “Before the fifth one, I think you should do the other dare.”

“Other dare?” Gemma asked.

“Yes,” Amelia said, “Naked in the park, seeing as you’re already here.” She gave Gemma a sweet smile. “You have to let at least one man and one woman see you.”

“But I’ll be...” Gemma ran out of words before she added, “There’s no-one here.”.

“Just strip off,” Amelia said, “Take everything off and then slip your coat and shoes back on. We’ll go round by the lake. There’s usually a few people round there.”

“What about my clothes?” Gemma argued.

“They’ll be safe behind this fence,” Amelia said, “Like you said, there’s no-one here.”

Gemma stripped off completely, neatly stacking her clothes, and then she put her coat back on and slipped her feet into her shoes. “Please don’t make me do this,” she pleaded.

“You can just open your coat in front of one guy and one woman,” Amelia said, “As long as they see you naked, you’ve completed the dare. Then we can call one of James’ friends and get him over to your house.”

“My house?” Gemma said, “But my parents...”

“Leave that up to me and Becca,” Amelia said. “You’ll have to blow him in front of James though.”

“Why?” Gemma asked.

“I was hoping you wouldn’t ask that,” Amelia said. At Gemma’s look, Amelia added, “We’ve lost the key to the handcuffs.... Looked everywhere, but...”

To be continued...
Old 02-18-2015, 04:03 PM   #87
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I really love outside dares the best, much riskier and so many variables. Embarrassment escalates.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:16 PM   #88
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love it, keep going!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:02 AM   #89
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 31

Chapter 31

“I can’t believe you, you stupid bitch,” Gemma muttered under her breath.

“What?” Amelia said, as they approached the park lake.

The lake was on the opposite side of the park and they had had to go through a small wooded are, past the tennis courts and over a bridge that crossed a small stream.

“Losing the key to the handcuffs,” she said out loud, “James is locked to my bed. How am I going to get to sleep?”

Amelia looked at Gemma as if she’d just grown another head. “Do you really want me to explain?”

“No,” Gemma interrupted. She was wearing just a coat and shoes and nothing else. The coat was buttoned up but it only came down to her upper thighs. She looked around.

There were a few people standing feeding bread to the ducks and geese. A cyclist rode past them. A man was walking his dog nearby. A couple were sitting on a bench, kissing.

“Hardly anybody,” Gemma said, “Shall we leave it?”

“No way,” Amelia said. She pointed to the couple on the bench. “Two birds with one stone,” she said. “Flash those two.”

Gemma bit her lip. “Do I have to?”

“Yes, you do have to,” Amelia said, as she reached across to unbutton Gemma’s coat. “Just keep one button done up. Then open it when you’re in front of them.”

Gemma sighed. She felt a drop of rain and guessed that the heavens would soon open up. She just wanted to get this over with, no flamboyance, no encore at the end; just go over there, flash them and run like hell.

“Get moving,” Amelia said, “I’ll be behind them, taking the pic.”

It was starting to get dark, and a little cold. Gemma reached up and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Gemma walked down onto the lakeside path and approached the bench where the young couple were still kissing. The couple were probably in their mid or late twenties. The woman was attractive and showing cleavage; the man was average-looking and wore a tweed jacket over a t-shirt, not the best look. Gemma paused in front of them and saw Amelia a short distance behind the bench, with her camera ready.

The couple stopped kissing when they saw Gemma. Gemma smiled at them.

Out of view of the couple, Amelia gave Gemma the nod.

Gemma looked at the couple and smiled again, her hand primed on the fastened up button, “Hi,” she said, “I just wanted to...” Gemma unfastened the button and pulled her coat open to reveal her naked body underneath.

The woman giggled when she saw it but the man ogled Gemma.

Gemma quickly buttoned up her coat and ran off. As she went, she just heard the woman saying to her boyfriend, “Did you fancy her?” Thankfully, she never heard the man’s reply.

That was the scariest thing she’d ever done. She hoped the couple wouldn’t report her to the police; this was her local park.

Amelia waved her phone when she caught up with Gemma. “Got the pic,” she said, “You with your body on view and the backs of their two heads looking at you. All done.”

“Can I get dressed now?” Gemma said, as they arrived back at the play area where she’d stripped off.

“Yes,” Amelia said, as she went behind the fence. “Er... No.”

“What do you mean, no?” Gemma said with a curious look.

Amelia appeared again and gave Gemma a cute look. “They’ve gone,” she said, “Your clothes have gone.”

“But those were my best...”

“Sorry,” Amelia interjected, “But you’ll be okay until you get home. You’ve got your coat on.”

The to girls made their way back to the main footpath.

“So, as I see it,” Amelia explained, “You’ve done everything except one blow job.”

Gemma didn’t speak. She had a feeling that it was not over yet. There was still the little matter of releasing James from her bed frame and getting one of James’ friends over to complete the quintet of blow jobs.

As they approached their street, Amelia’s phone rang. “Hang on,” she said, taking her phone out, “This might be important.” She answered it. Her face lit up as she listened to the caller. “Oooooh!” she said, and then added, “By the play area,” before she rang off.

“Who was that?” Gemma asked.

“Becca,” Amelia replied. “Apparently, you’ve had another online dare request. Wait here for her.”

“Piss, fuck, bollocks,” Gemma cursed.

“Becca’s on her way over.” Amelia looked around for her sister. “Apparently someone wants you to be handcuffed to a tree for fifteen minutes. Becca’s bringing her spare pair.”

Gemma shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t fucking believe this.” She wondered if it was all still a dream. Some fucking chance! she concluded.

“We’ll wait here,” Amelia said, “Until Becca gets here.” She looked at Gemma. “Just think. You’re getting all your dares done in one go.”

It seemed like hours to Gemma but, in reality, it was probably only a few minutes before Rebecca arrived. She was out of breath and waving her spare handcuffs in the air.

“Where shall we do it then?” Amelia said.

“Nearest tree,” Rebecca responded.

The nearest tree was very close. Rebecca told Gemma to stand with her back to it and to put her arms behind her back. The girth of the tree was narrow enough for Rebecca to cuff Gemma’s hands around it. Gemma was secured firmly to the tree.

“Whatever you do,” Gemma said, “Don’t lose the key to that one.”

“Don’t worry,” Rebecca said, tapping a zipped-up pocket, “I’ve got it safe.”

Gemma bit her lip; it was getting to be more of a habit now.

A dog appeared through the trees, sniffing at the ground as it pottered along. Gemma watched it as it caught sight of her and headed in her direction.

“Shoo!” she said, “Go away.” She called over to Amelia. “Amelia, get this dog a...waaaaay!” The dog had stuck its snout up underneath Gemma’s coat.

Amelia and Rebecca watched as Gemma’s face contorted.

“Is she naked under that coat?” Rebecca asked her sister.

Amelia nodded. “She’s just done the ‘naked in front of two people’ dare, too.”

“Rex?” came a male voice from somewhere. “Rex!”

A man appeared from the same direction as the dog had come. He saw Gemma against the tree and his dog under her coat. He obviously couldn’t see that she was handcuffed.

“Sorry about Rex,” the man said, “He can smell a pussy from miles away.”

Rebecca giggled. She went over to Gemma and started to unbutton the coat.

“What are you doing?” Gemma whispered.

“Getting Rex out for you.” Rebecca opened up Gemma’s coat, exposing her naked body.

The man’s eyes almost popped out of his head. “Rex,” he said, “Stop licking that girl’s...” He stopped himself.

The dog, Rex, had his tongue in between Gemma’s labia and was taking long wet slurps, stimulating her clit. As he parted her outer lips wider, he pushed his wet nose inside too.

Gemma’s legs trembled as she tried to shake the dog off with no success. As Rex continued to lick at her slit, Gemma locked her eyes on the owner; he was rubbing himself through his trousers. He continued until Gemma saw a damp patch appear at his crotch.

Eventually, the man grabbed the dog’s collar and secured it to a leash. With a smile on his face, he led the dog away.

“Well,” Rebecca said, as she unlocked Gemma’s cuffs, “There’s a bonus for you.”

The three girls made their way back home. Halfway back, Rebecca said, “Oh, I nearly forgot. There was another dare request too.”

“Not another one?” Gemma sighed.

“You’re very popular,” Rebecca said, “What can I say?”

“Fuck!” Gemma said.

“How did you know?” Rebecca giggled.

“What?!”

“Someone wants you to have sex with a close family member.”

“Wow!” Amelia said.

“I can’t...” Gemma bit her lip again.

“As I see it,” Amelia said, “Your only close family members are Tiff, Jess and your mom and dad.” She paused. “You can’t have sex with Tiff or Jess, can you? And it would be gross to have sex with your own mom. So, it looks like--“

This time when Gemma bit her lip, she drew blood.

“--You’re going to have to fuck your dad.”

To be continued...
Old 02-19-2015, 02:57 PM   #90
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very well written I loved this added humiliation she had to endure, ready for next chapter things are getting soooo red hot.

Advertisements
Kink Talk