Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2009, 05:18 AM   #1
good boy

Talking Young Boner

Chapter 1: First Meetings

I was an average 16 teen year old boy, it was saturday morning and I couldn`t be bothered to get out of bed. It was my mum that woke me see said that her work had called and said that she need to go to China and make a deal with some company and that her flight was in five hours. She also said to me that she would leave a note, the house keys and some money. This was all about an houtr ago so I couldn`t remember much as I had gone back to sleep after that. But now it was time to get up. I got out of bed and walked down stairs to the the living room and on the cofe table was a note from my mother saying that she would be away for about 2 weeks and that she had left me $200 in the white envolope. She also said there was some mail for me in the kiction. So I got up and walked to the kiction and on a bench was a fluro green envolope with my name on the front. I opened intrested to see who it was from it said“I know that your fantasy is to become a slave and I can make this happen all you need to do is go to the back door and open it then take off all your clothes and leave them at the door. Then go and sit at your dining table.” I trilled mabye today I might become a slave my fantasy would come true, but who was my master?

I did exactly what the note said to do I went to my back door and opened it, then I took off my clothes and almost got a boner straight away. I then went and sat down at the dining table making sure that you could only see my torso and hiding the rest of my body under the table.
Just moments after sitting down, Reece walked in. He was 17 years old, in the year above me. He had blonde hair which was always messy and a tanned muscled body. He was wearing black skinny jeans which allowed some to see the outline of his dick. I could feel my dick slowly rising uder the table. He was the first one to speek.″Hello Ben, I know this is probally new to you but I also know that you want to be a slave dearly so heres the deal~

I LOVE JELLY BELLY, IT'S THE BEST

good boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk