Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2024, 02:45 PM   #46
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Yes you can cum at your friend’s house. What will you and her be doing during the sleepover? Think you’d be brave enough to turn the conversation to sexual things?

And here are a few things you should do tonight:
  1. Right before you go to her house, watch the video you made of yourself, and imagine your friend watching it with you and explaining why you made it and how you felt doing it to her.
  2. Write “For you, [friend’s name]” above your pussy before you go to her house.
  3. Don’t wear any bottoms when you sleep. Or if you dare, sleep completely naked!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:58 PM   #47
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Yes you can cum at your friend’s house. What will you and her be doing during the sleepover? Think you’d be brave enough to turn the conversation to sexual things?

And here are a few things you should do tonight:
  1. Right before you go to her house, watch the video you made of yourself, and imagine your friend watching it with you and explaining why you made it and how you felt doing it to her.
  2. Write “For you, [friend’s name]” above your pussy before you go to her house.
  3. Don’t wear any bottoms when you sleep. Or if you dare, sleep completely naked!
We ended up delaying it a day since something came up for her, so I guess I’ll have to wait a bit to orgasm since I don’t think I’ll be going out anywhere tonight.

Usually we just hang out, watch movies and chat. Nothing too wild! I think turning the conversation a bit sexual could maybe be fun. But I honestly have no idea how to even bring that stuff up.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:36 PM   #48
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

i have some dares for you

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (you should do it 3 days after you have read this post). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun!
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:27 AM   #49
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
How many days was your curent denial recorder?

And now for my bet/dare.

Start at night when you think everyone is asleep.
Do a fast but sexy Striptease. Take of your panties last And plsce them in your mouth. We dont want you to make to much noise.
Now your ready for your chalange.
You will edge 6 times with 6 difrent items 3 may be Held by Hand the other 3 may only be humped.

Good luck finding enught pillows or tabel corners
And stay safe.

If for whatever reason this dare is to muxh pleas let me know
My current record is 8 days!
This seems like a fun date. 6 edges will definitely take me some time and time to come up with the objects. But I definitely do want to do it at some point.

I’m pretty tired tonight and going to bed soon but if there are any really quick dares I can do that somebody can come up with before I head to bed, I’m all ears!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 01-06-2024, 12:53 AM   #50
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I’m pretty tired tonight and going to bed soon but if there are any really quick dares I can do that somebody can come up with before I head to bed, I’m all ears!
How about 5 min topless quick blowjob training before you go to sleep and another one after you in the morning? There's never enough of those
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:38 AM   #51
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about my little break! I got Covid and have mostly spent the last week in bed (not even in the fun way)

I did a few dares before I got sick and will post an update when I can. In the meantime, I’d love some more dares to add to my list of things to do this upcoming week and weekend!

Old 01-13-2024, 12:16 AM   #52
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, here is my update:

Last week, before my sleepover with my best friend, I did a few dare to prepare myself. In my bedroom, I took all of my clothes off. This whole dare felt pretty risky since I was not home alone. Once my clothes were off, I got into a position where my butt was pointed out and my head pointed in the opposite direction, to make the S shape pose. I stuck my tongue out and took two fingers and put them in my mouth. I pushed them in deep until I felt the gagging sensation. I quickly pulled them out and tried this again, repeating the process. While doing this, I reached behind me and parted my butt checks open. I used my finger to start feeling around a bit. It felt odd touching my butt hole but didn’t really give me any type of sensation. I rubbed around it while continuing to push my fingers in and out of my mouth. While doing this, I did try to moan a bit but keep it as quiet as I could since I was not home by myself. Before too long, my time was up. I did enjoy this dare. I did not really get any pleasure from the anal part but will continue trying the tricks you suggested. I hope to be able to get pleasure from this part of my anatomy someday.

After I finished that, I laid down on my bed without even bothering to get dressed. I grabbed my phone and started the video, with headphone on so I couldn’t get heard. While watching each part of the video, I imaged what my friend would say if she saw I. I imaged what exactly I would tell her and how embarrassing it would be for her to see it. But somehow the thought of it really turned me on as well. Definitely a lot of mixed emotions. Overall I felt super turned on by the time the video was over and wanted so badly to touch myself. But I did not. I grabbed a hand towel I had in my room and dried my crotch off. I grabbed a marker and wrote “for you” with my friends name right above the mound where my public hair used to be. This also felt super embarrassing but exciting, since this would be a very tough thing to explain if she or anybody else accidentally saw it.

The sleepover itself was pretty uneventful. We watched a movie, talked for a bit, scrolled through TikTok, nothing too wild. Once we went to bed, I changed into my normal nighttime outfit which was sweatpants and a T-shirt. I was sleeping on an air mattress in my friends room. We talked for a bit after turning the lights off. As we talked, I sneakily lowered my pants slowly. This was all under a blanket and it was dark so I felt pretty hidden. Once my pants made it to my knees, I reached onto the waist of my panties and lowered them as well. It did feel a bit odd doing this while carrying on a conversation. I kept lowering them slowly while talking until they were at my feet. Once they were there, I wiggled my feet around until I could just keep them off. I grabbed my panties and put them underneath me, so I wouldn’t drip onto the sheet. I felt so free yet so risky at the same time.

Eventually we stopped talking and I laid there so nervous about what I was going to do next. I waited until she fell asleep, and I knew for sure she was in a deep sleep. This took some time but I was too turned on to fall asleep. Once I knew she was out, I reached down and felt myself. I was extremely wet. I used two fingers to spread my lips open and began to rub my clit slowly. I tried to not go too fast to not make much noise. It did feel pretty good and tingly when I was rubbing. I kept going, periodically looking to make sure she was still asleep. Within probably 3 or 4 minutes, I felt already like I was going to orgasm. I kept rubbing until eventually, I finished. The orgasm was incredible and well worth the wait. Once I came down from it, I felt a big mix of emotions. Initially I felt kinda guilty and gross for doing this so in front of somebody else. Then I realized this was the first time I had done this with somebody else in the room and the riskiness of it felt so daring and fun. I did eventually fall asleep but it did take a while, since I had just come down from the adrenaline rush. I woke up in time to put my pants and panties back on before she woke up!

The following 3 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 11:29 AM   #53
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Good report!
Well, yes, it will take a while before you enjoy your anus and the sensations it can bring you. It's not a wonder since you were also very focused on your mouth, gag reflex and the fact you couldn't moan out loud xDD.
Just keep practicing. Why not 1 or 2 mn every day?
Whatever you do, enjoy yourself!

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 02:20 AM   #54
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry to hear about the covid. I’m glad you’re better now, and great report! Is there a part of you that wishes your friend had woken up and caught you? How nervous did you feel when you were masturbating next to her, did you consider not going through with it? Anyway, since I doubt you were thinking much of cumming anyway when you were out with covid, let’s extend your denial until you’ve orgasmed one more time somewhere other than your house so we get full use out of that rule.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 03:42 AM   #55
Caya
getDare Devil

A very nice report.

May i aske how offen you do these Kindstod of sleep overs ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 04:44 AM   #56
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Sorry to hear about the covid. I’m glad you’re better now, and great report! Is there a part of you that wishes your friend had woken up and caught you? How nervous did you feel when you were masturbating next to her, did you consider not going through with it? Anyway, since I doubt you were thinking much of cumming anyway when you were out with covid, let’s extend your denial until you’ve orgasmed one more time somewhere other than your house so we get full use out of that rule.
Thank you. Maybe a small part of me. The thought of it both excites me and scares me since I’m not sure what she’d do or how she’d react.

That sounds fair. I’m feeling really turned on now to the point that I cannot sleep. So I will definitely be doing it at some point today.

Quote:
A very nice report.

May i aske how offen you do these Kindstod of sleep overs ?
It depends. But usually at least once a month. But sometimes more, like once a week.

One a side note, I just found out that I will be home alone from Wednesday night until Tuesday night. I feel this could be a good opportunity to do some fun dares.

Old 01-14-2024, 04:52 AM   #57
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank you. Maybe a small part of me. The thought of it both excites me and scares me since I’m not sure what she’d do or how she’d react.

That sounds fair. I’m feeling really turned on now to the point that I cannot sleep. So I will definitely be doing it at some point today.

It depends. But usually at least once a month. But sometimes more, like once a week.

One a side note, I just found out that I will be home alone from Wednesday night until Tuesday night. I feel this could be a good opportunity to do some fun dares.
Well maybee start to eskalde things slowly.
Next time your at the sleepover dont wear and bring underware.
After that wear a Shirt thst Shows of your clevage
Next a skirt kneel length
As a clown jewl you could sugest showering togetter to safe water...

And as always edge at least once while she or they are asleep.

What do you think about a mild Version of a Pizza dare for your time alone
Old 01-14-2024, 04:54 AM   #58
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well maybee start to eskalde things slowly.
Next time your at the sleepover dont wear and bring underware.
After that wear a Shirt thst Shows of your clevage
Next a skirt kneel length
As a clown jewl you could sugest showering togetter to safe water...

And as always edge at least once while she or they are asleep.

What do you think about a mild Version of a Pizza dare for your time alone
That all sounds really exciting!

What would the pizza dare consist of?

Old 01-14-2024, 05:01 AM   #59
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
That all sounds really exciting!

What would the pizza dare consist of?
Well ordering a Pizza to your place.
And opening the door in a Well lets call it unusual Outfit.

Can be somthing simpel like panties and sports bra. Shoet skirt and a crop top or somthing extrem like only a toll thst Trends to drop when you move to much.

Extras like droping money and picking it up or tsking the pizza tourning around and placing the pizza on the ground without bedingt your knees can be added

If your interested in it i csn make a wjole dice dare where you csn change the dificultiy on your level

Last edited by Caya; 01-14-2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-14-2024, 05:07 AM   #60
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well ordering a Pizza to your place.
And opening the door in a Well lets call it unusual Outfit.

Can be somthing simpel like panties and sports bra. Shoet skirt and a crop top or somthing extrem like only a toll thst Trends to drop when you move to much.

Extras like droping money and picking it up or tsking the pizza tourning around and placing the pizza on the ground without bedingt your knees can be added

If your interested in it i csn make a wjole dice dare where you csn change the dificultiy on your level
That would be great! I think that’s something I’m willing to explore!

Advertisements
Kink Talk