Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-24-2023, 11:00 PM   #9916
Cksub71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavedeli View Post
OK, my first thread, so I hope I'm doing this right! Say a humiliating dare for the person above to do. Also, please clearly list your gender in your post to avoid confusion (i.e.- dress up in a dress and panties wouldn't be humiliating for a female). Also, make sure to list limits.

I'm female myself,
I'll take pics, as long as they don't show my face.
Kik cksub71 male 1 hour
Cksub71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 07:46 AM   #9917
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by b5454170 View Post
Get on all fours, naked, in front of a mirror. Put a clothespin on your tongue, and one on your bottom lip so your mouth is pulled open. Put a bowl underneath you. Stay like that for at least 10 minutes, looking at yourself in the mirror. Any drool in the bowl must go somewhere on your body (if that's not too messy-- if it is, no worries)
your dare is to spank yourself 100 times in front of a mirror nude - each time saying "May I have another?"

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 01:18 PM   #9918
sissybitch1991

Your dare is to go out crossdressed to a mall and then sing I'm a barbie girl in the.food court if public a limit let me know in pm I didn't see it as a limit

I'm going to a concert tonight so I'll be out in public for awhile
imatate - ill imitate any pic sent to me
teamviewer- control phone for 15 minutes

limits family financial illegal
Facebook- Krystal Poole Krystal.butterfly.kisses@gmail
kik slut4use1991
i send proof on kik
sissybitch1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 03:00 AM   #9919
jondog212

Next time you go shopping, wear a bra connection wedgie under your clothes. Bend over at least ten times.
jondog212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #9920
Rb123

Put make up on with your non dominant hand and then go for a walk in public for at least 15 minutes

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:00 AM   #9921
Pinkway

Roll a dice to decide how many days you do this. For each day you roll you can only eat and drink in the following setup. Your food has to be in one bowl and your beverage in another. Strip naked. You got to blindfold yourself, add a butt plug and nipple clamps. Finally tie your ankles together, kneel and handcuff your hands behind your back.
My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 06:53 AM   #9922
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Go to a lingerie store while wearing a bra and panties that are setup in a bra connection wedgie. If you're able to do so, you must select and purchase a pair of new panties and bra and go to the nearest public bathroom and immediately put them on and also do a bra connection wedgie. You must walk in public for at least 20 minutes before returning home.

If you're not able purchase, then you must ask an attendant at the lingerie store for help choosing a bra and panty (if needed, you can say it's for your partner or such). If the attendant asks what size, you must say something like "I don't know, I think she's a similar size as me." You can follow along with the attendant's recommendations and eventually say "I'll need more time to think about it" and leave.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 02:04 AM   #9923
optic999000

The next ten times you masturbate :

Your pubes must be shaven.
You must write in big letters, "Sissy" on your stomach.
You must be wearing a panties.
Then rub yourself through your panties for one minute.
If you can cum under one minute ruin your orgasm and you can take off your panties and wash yourself.
If you can't cum under one minute no orgasm for you, keep your panties under your clothes for a day and you can't wash your stomach.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:47 AM   #9924
HarleyWetJeans

put on a thong and give yourself a wedgie then continue to get dressed but make sure your pants are loose with no belt and a short shirt. then go to the store and walk up and down the isles and when u come across people pretend like you need something off the bottom shelf and bend over exposing your thong to them.
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 11:45 AM   #9925
maaik

put an ice cube in your underwerar and get yourself into an atomic or otherwise hands free wedgie. you are to stay like that replacing the ice cube until you run out of ice cubes [one standard tray]. if you fail then 100 spanks for you
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 01:35 PM   #9926
Messy_diaper

out crossdressed to a mall and then sing I'm a barbie girl in the.food court if public a limit let me know in pm I didn't see it as a limit

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:47 AM   #9927
HarleyWetJeans

wear blue jeans and Pee your self a bit with a butt plug in and go out in public like that
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:35 PM   #9928
Gd206

Draw a dick on your forehead and go out

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:44 AM   #9929
MrPaul

Give yourself a swirly, then let it dry. After that spend the rest of the day in a tight wedgie.

Likes : humiliation, crossdressing, messy, wedgie, hidden public, bondage
Limits : poo, diaper, permanent, family, pics
MrPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 12:26 PM   #9930
Rb123

Get a bucket / bowl and fill it with messy items. Give yourself a hanging wedgie above it and stay there for 3 min or until your underwear rip

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt