Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-14-2024, 04:40 AM   #1
stacy_liny

Default 23F, Looking for light pain pleasure to discipline this slave

Hello everyone,
I am looking for some pain and pleasure combinations to discipline my horny pussy. I will provide the full report of the task here only

No PM or KIK.
I don't have toys as such but household objects can be used.
likes- spanking, nipple and pussy clamps, collar, ice play, etc
limits- public, family, anything permanent /scars, blood, toilet play, anal.
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 05:12 AM   #2
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Eye

Hey there stacy_liny,

Welcome on GD and happy new year

There's not much on your profile, yet, and this is your first post/thread so we don't know how much you can do and take. We'll see through your reports.

I'll start slow then. Well, it is for me >:]
  1. Get naked but for frilly white socks, wear heels if you have them. Wear your collar, tight and a large belt around your waist, tight too. Do you hair in pigtails, high on the side.
    You can change the colors to match them together and look prettier.
  2. Kneel straight, curve your back in a nice "S", knees open wide, facing a unobstructed window. Unless is a door one, you shouldn't be too visible. Skip if a limit, then face a mirror to see yourself being slutty.
  3. Place your clamps on your nipples. Set a timer for 10 mn then place your hands in your back, open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Wait.
    If you drool, let it run down your body.
  4. When the timer goes off, pull your clamps to take them off, unless they're crocodile ones ofc. Rub your nipples harshly for 1 mn. Rub in the drool if you did.
  5. In the same pose, use your hairbrush and slap your pussy 20 times in sets of 5 with 15 seconds pauses in between. The hit only count if it makes you gasp or moan.
  6. Rub your pussy for 3 mn. You're not allowed to cum yet you may edge.
  7. Repeat steps 5 & 6, 4 more times if you can.

I hope it'll make a nice introduction to your Getdare's submission.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself and make a nice report.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 01-14-2024 at 05:14 AM. Reason: typo
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 05:30 AM   #3
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there stacy_liny,

There's not much on your profile, yet, and this is your first post/thread so we don't know how much you can do and take. We'll see through your reports.

1. Get naked but for frilly white socks, wear heels if you have them. Wear your collar, tight and a large belt around your waist, tight too. Do you hair in pigtails, high on the side.
  2. Kneel straight, curve your back in a nice "S", knees open wide, facing a unobstructed window. Unless is a door one, you shouldn't be too visible. Skip if a limit, then face a mirror to see yourself being slutty.
  3. Place your clamps on your nipples. Set a timer for 10 mn then place your hands in your back, open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Wait.
  4. When the timer goes off, pull your clamps to take them off, unless they're crocodile ones ofc. Rub your nipples harshly for 1 mn. Rub in the drool if you did.
  5. In the same pose, use your hairbrush and slap your pussy 20 times in sets of 5 with 15 seconds pauses in between. The hit only count if it makes you gasp or moan.

Thank you sir. I will do this as soon as I am alone home.

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
The following user says Thank You to stacy_liny for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 11:12 AM   #4
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there stacy_liny,

So, I only had small heels but those work great too. I weared my green collar it was tight but not enough to feel choking. I also put on black belt a bit too tight around my waist which i could feel through out the task. I did very tight pigtails, which i never tried before, it took me more than 20 mins to get this done only.
I knelt down in front of my mirror, i could feel my pussy getting wetter.
I placeed wooden clothes pin of green colour to match my collar on my nipples. and stood there with my tongue out. by the end of 10 mins i was a drooling mess. and it was on my chest slipping to my clit and messing there too.
i had to pull my clamps off which was painful they had good mark and it made more painful and rubbing felt like heaven but painful for my already sensitive nipples.
i didnt had my hairbrush near so i grabbed a big wooden spoon and started slapping my pussy. it was getting difficult to stay in same positiion after one set only. iwas already very wet that some made my want to spank harder. by the end of 5th round my moans almost turned to screams and i fall back couldnt take my own weight any longer. I waited for 30 to 50 seconds then started rubbing my wet and swoolen pussy. it was painful and i was soo close to cumming soo many times in just 3 mins. but i stopped which was very difficult.
I might do this someday again but for today i couldnt repeat this.

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
Old 01-14-2024, 02:47 PM   #5
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

I'm very pleased with your doings and report.
Again, I didn't know what you could do or not. Yet, I'm very satisfied with you as it seems to me, reading your report, that you really enjoyed yourself and tried your best and no-one can ask you more than that
Have a nice stay on getdare!

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple pain, punish a naughty girl, punishment dare