Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tools of pleasure and pain

Hello, so, I just did a crazy thing a bought two toys from a sex shop!

The first one is a vibrating rubber vagina, a tool of pure pleasure, that can tease my cock slowly, send waves of ecstasy through my body and ultimately, make me cum in insane climax.

The other one is an electro toy, a tool of pain and torture. Able to stimulate my cock to actually feel good, induce mild dicomfort, make it actually hurt, to make me scream in pain.

And this is where you come in: For 24 hours, I give you full control of these toys. You are free to use them on my body, any way you wish. Sice I am on vacation and home alone, you have so many possibilities. You can tie me up for some part of the experience (which I will try to mimic with self-bondage), or you can make me do my daily chores, just little bit enhanced :-) You can give me tasks and reward/punish me, or you can torture me and see if I give up. And to make it even more fun, I won't orgasm for a week before, so you will have me quite horny.

(Obviously, if you make me wear the electro toy on cock on full setting, I will give up in seconds - be sensible.)

You can post mutiple ideas, I might do them together, or on difefrent days.

Have fun!
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk